Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) (27958 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' / Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Racoon(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
AdamuKD:
This how human being ought to talk not one nonsense unrealistic promises like recruiting 50million youths. What they will eat, agbado,garri, cassava,ewa.
Idiot with no functioning brain tueh
grin
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
tsdarkside:

obi is only weakenin atiku....

you think all those that voted buhari again would suddenly change mind and vote obi....??
now that buhari is going out of office without wahala more people will consider apc....

More people will consider APC??

Buhari going out of Office without Wahala

You need to travel out of your state and notice what is happening all over Nigeria.....

Hausas are suffering......even x 3
Yorubas are suffering......even x2
Igbos are suffering .........even x2

The sufferings of Buhari's Government has started a volcano of a new birth of sense Into the lives of many Nigerians

That is why the agenda of Peter Obi is to bring back sanity into the minds of many insane Nigerians still voting for tribe and religion....

Nigeria can never ......read my lips.......can never be well......
If we keep on trusting Religion and tribe....
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Ayomivic(m): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DMbxEqabmA

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/video-nigerias-problems-cant-be-solved-overnight-says-peter-obi-on-cnn/amp/

That is the reason we would not vote for you.

We need someone that can change it overnight
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by RexTramadol1: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Juanmike:
Stop Answering the question with questions.
Can it it be solved overnight?

It can’t. Same as every other candidate is saying

He’s just repeating what they are saying afterall.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Juanmike(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
RexTramadol1:

It can’t. Same as every other candidate is saying

He’s just repeating what they are saying after all.
You are not telling yourself the truth, looking for a way to justify your hate for him, Tinubu hasn't told us his plans, or an interview, the last time he did, the Emi lo kon Mantra was born.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by sunnyprof: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
he has agreed that fixing Nigeria will be a magic ........he no go easy, he said.
1) Security
2) Farming

before anything else.

im waiting for all the obedient to become either soldiers or farmers to maximise agbado amd cassava with yam ....NIGERIA'S STAPLE FOOD!!
(tHIS LOOKS LIKE tINUBU'S THEORY O)

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!! WE STILL DEY LAUGH O!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by g4gerald: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Already giving excuses eh ?
U want the ones that will tell u they will fix Nigeria in a day, after APC scammed us dat they can make 1 naira equal 1 dollar, by now u sef suppose don wise wen it comes to electoral promises

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dialpad:
Obi does not have a solution to Nigeria's problems, although he knows the problem inside out and can do a thorough analysis....

He might be a genuine leader with the interest of Nigerians at heart but I doubt his ability to win this election.

U want him to lie to us that he can solve everything in one day? I’m glad at last we have someone who is honest enough to let us know it won’t be an easy ride. Not someone who’ll bring fantasy to the table
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
The damages the bull & APC causes will take 20consistent years to repair.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
tolue42:

Our Tinubu is ready to fix NIGERIA..Obi dont stand a chance though !

He’s ready by hiding behind the curtain? Why are Tinubu urchins so incoherent?
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
oilyngbati:
Ipob = Peter Obi
Peter Obi = Ipob

A vote for Peter Peter Obi is a vote for Ipob

A vote for Tinubu is a high way to the grave
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Owopariola001:
Be like saying people no watch that video sef.

My Observation.

The man knew this was CNN, so he was cautious in bringing his usual fake statistics.

Also, he sounds jittery. One could easily see how he was just throwing words around without making sense.

For example, when he was asked about his plans to solve Nigeria's issues and make the country a producing country instead of a consuming one, he keeps saying, "we'll ensure farmers go to farms... enhance security architecture by employing more personal... have leaders with character, commitment, compassion..."

When he was asked how to penetrate the Northern part of Nigeria, he stuttered again, saying things like "North has bad roads, the price of bread in North is not different from South... The leaders we need should not be based on ethnicity, religion, or my turn..."

In short, jungle don dey mature, and people are beginning to see Obi as a "newspapers-stand analyst."

Even the anchor was at some point wondering what exactly Obi was saying, and she has to adjust her look, after appearing like she was lost in thought.

Vote Antecedents
Vote Competence
Vote Wisely
Vote Tinubu 2023.

So after all these gibberish u spewed here it’s just for us to vote Tinubu right? Can Tinubu be able to say something coherent atleast for 2 mins on CNN? If Tinubu is your definition of competence, then something is definitely wrong with u
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
SavageBoy:
Nigeria is broke, said CNN.

CNN just dey savage giant of Africa on air grin

And that’s why we need the right person to fix our international image
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Heffalump(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
taylor88:

Don’t be daft

He's actually a Daft already.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
omolajaone:
Obi lair
Lol. I'm Obi’s supporter but your pic cracked me up.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Shikini: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Spoke well
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by david22uu(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
shegz24:

"Security" is not a solution

His plan to fix the security ,which he never mentioned, is what you call a solution.

okay sir

Whats the solution of Nigeria in one word

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by fabian063: 10:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Obi is naturally dull, it's not an insult.
His brain capacity is below per.
He doesn't have the tenacity or audacity to think great, he's used to simplicity.
His brain can only think of low grade projects like painting schools, building public toilets, buying blue biro for students.
That's not so bad, but we don't need that kind of person as a president.
He simply can't think big beyond a typical ibo man who's into buying and selling.

You can't compare his third class grade in philosophy to a first class grade in accounting.
I did accounting as a borrowed course and know what my eye saw.
You must be extremely smart to have a 1st class in it.

Just give honor to whom it's due, na God do am, don't contest it pls.
The least is for him to be biafra president, there's no how he can be a president over Yoruba people, we have evolved beyond his level.
He can only drag us backwards.
The Obi I know gave the whole government school in Anambra a brand new laptop and not a brand new biro. I've heard the 3rd class of Philosophy in UNN speak and I've also heard from the 1st class from Chicago speak. If you ask me who is smarter among the two, I will tell u is Obi. Tinubu's mental capacity has deteriorated, that is why he is making some comical statements about agbado and cassava and also about our lunch not being imported
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Probz(m): 4:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Never(!)

I like Peter Obi a lot but come-on. He won’t get onugbu-and-agidi-jellof points for stating the blatantly-obvious.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by proprince(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2022
That is my incoming PRESIDENT.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by fxexperts: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Obi is naturally dull, it's not an insult.
His brain capacity is below per.
He doesn't have the tenacity or audacity to think great, he's used to simplicity.
His brain can only think of low grade projects like painting schools, building public toilets, buying blue biro for students.
That's not so bad, but we don't need that kind of person as a president.
He simply can't think big beyond a typical ibo man who's into buying and selling.

You can't compare his third class grade in philosophy to a first class grade in accounting.
I did accounting as a borrowed course and know what my eye saw.
You must be extremely smart to have a 1st class in it.

Just give honor to whom it's due, na God do am, don't contest it pls.
The least is for him to be biafra president, there's no how he can be a president over Yoruba people, we have evolved beyond his level.
He can only drag us backwards.
You can imagine this mofo. Suffer nor dey tire you. Were you born to slave all your life.

tolue42:
Excuses already...pando liar.
Protedu:
So we should expect less
If you want lies. Obi will not tell you lies.. If you need an overnight change, then please go and watch Africa magic, because that is where you belong. Obi does not have a magic wand to wave. He is by far the best candidate at the moment.
Ayomivic:

That is the reason we would not vote for you.

We need someone that can change it overnight
Then go to church and get out of anything politics. Can you even turn your poor life around overnight. And you want someone to turn a whole 200million lives for the better overnight. You are a joke.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
fxexperts:
You can imagine this mofo. Suffer nor dey tire you. Were you born to slave all your life.

Pls prove me wrong tonight that all obidients are not daft as it is generally believed.
How did obi stop anambra people's suffering?
Also, are you living in anambra?
And why do ibo people keep rushing out of SE daily if obi has helped their land?
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by shegz24(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
david22uu:

okay sir

Whats the solution of Nigeria in one word

Security is not a solution.

you have to tell us the plan to fix that security....now that is a solution.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by david22uu(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2022
shegz24:

Security is not a solution.

you have to tell us the plan to fix that security....now that is a solution.

I am not hungry
so what's the problem
I wan to eat

Just a Very Daft reasoning

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / Kogi Speaker Momoh Jimoh-Lawal Impeached / Jonathan Spent Huge Money To Stop Ambode From Becoming Lagos Governor - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.