Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) (27959 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' / Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Zeezenho: 10:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Lanretoye:
If it is tinubu,they will say he didn't mention how he intend to solve the problems.

He told you already oga. he said first security and he explained how to achieve that. Later went to food security and economy you can rewatch to make yourself happy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Daniel7543: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Already giving excuses eh ?
You be mumu? Do you expect him to solve Nigeria's problem over night?

No be you first cause this problem by voting in calamity like buhari. Werey.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Ibrahimhenry: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
he is saying the fact. He is not apc and pdp that promised what they couldn't do

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2022
can you people even imagine....after new laws and enforcement agencies like efcc,they are still talkin about corruption in nigeria....as if all nations on earth are not corrupt....!!

even corrupt police officers and military people get disgraced on tv in nigeria today....

obi is a moroon....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Awka OBIdient March will soon hit Nairaland......

Indeed Peter Obi has started what he did in Anambra State.....
Nobody knew him before the elections, I short the Political gladiators in Anambra State whe
re laughing at him, calling him an Ant, a nobody etc....

But today in Anambra State , lols , just mention you are a god father to any politician......
That will be the end of the politicians career....
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Sep 17, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
Awka OBIdient March will soon hit Nairaland......

Indeed Peter Obi has started what he did in Anambra State.....
Nobody knew him before the elections, I short the Political gladiators in Anambra State whe
re laughing at him, calling him an Ant, a nobody etc....

But today in Anambra State , lols , just mention you are a god father to any politician......
That will be the end of the politicians career....

obi is only weakenin atiku....

you think all those that voted buhari again would suddenly change mind and vote obi....??
now that buhari is going out of office without wahala more people will consider apc....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Ayk8: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2022
Actually, she's said it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Ayk8: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Zeezenho:

He told you already oga. he said first security and he explained how to achieve that. Later went to food security and economy you can rewatch to make yourself happy.

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by treatise: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Ceejay94:
So Buhari never tried that and Tinubu should follow suit? Why are some people so daft in making this country more difficult? Suffer no dey tire you?
You got my expression wrong bro, it presupposes buhari and Tinubu are one and the same, their presence in the political space is ominous.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by treatise: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
This is a big red flag. We shouldn't make such mistake the second time so soon. Let us all rally behind Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
You got my expression wrong bro, it presupposes buhari and Tinubu are one and the same, their presence in the political space is ominous.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Proudlyomonna: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2022
omolajaone:
Obi lair

Werey grin grin grin Him no lie na cheesy
Abi you dey expect make him tell you se fuel go become #20 overnight grin
Una dey forget se when this matter go sup na all of Us dey gather suffer am,I no vote for APC but I deh follow una wey vote for APC suffer for this apc supreme suffering no be juju be dat grin
I stand with Obidiati.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by victorVIC1(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:

He's just been realistic or does it appear to you that Nigeria problems can be solved in one day?

I wouldn't have taken him seriously if he had said otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by sonofthunder: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Juanmike:
This question should be forwarded to Tinubu, he hasn't told us how he intends to rule.
He only said Emi lo can

You are either ignorant and don't follow-up on pertinent issues, or you are simply filled with hatred and bitterness.

Tinubu, Omoyele Sowore, Kwankwaso and Atiku have all given one or 2 solutions to pertinent issues affecting Nigeria at various levels and sectors. What they will do to solve problems confronting the nation.

But in typical fashion you want to make this tread about Tinubu instead of having a proper discussion.

Oga......

Can you list 5 practical solutions PO gave in his interview? Like exact process of approaching an issue. Not the typical method of throwing needless and false statistics, repeating the problems or saying "you have to solve security, you have to provide jobs".

How will he practically solve 5 of the problems confronting Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by onomeabuja: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2022
Greenfaces:
Sure. This is objectivity. Not telling me you will make dollar equal to naira and create millions of employment and pay graduates stipends.

Someone who can tell me straight that the ride will not be an easy one is more trustable than the ones who will employ 50 million youths into the army and give them what to eat and create demand and consumption.

So the next step is what should we do? All hands on the deck. Roll up our sleeves and get to work.
Go and sit somewhere....
All these Obi miscreants.....
Who care on people who gives u likes & shares on nairaland as if u said something meaningful
Una eyes go clear soon....
Power is coming to my party PDP!
davido can not b Wizkid & Wizkid can not b Davido...
All of u hoping that what turned out in KENYAS' election will happen in NIGERIA is just like going to d desert to build a living house grin

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by yeking18(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2022
He just stated the problem on ground and he never proffer solutions how it would be tamed down. He just security first... So how would you solved the problem of security? Nothing just security first... I still doubt this man leadership and competency level.

Nigerians are just to emotional and sentimental in their reasoning and perspectives of local politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Bryan88(m): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:
sayin the fact and reality is now excuses? Receive sense IJN.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2022
taylor88:
These descendants of generational failures called APC urchins won’t stop to amaze me

So you think any human on earth can fix Nigeria within a month?

Oga even Jesus Christ can’t fix Nigeria in a week

APC really damaged this country but all thanks to Peter Obi the only hope we’ve got left

I know say within a year with Obi we go dey alright

Don’t let anything make you use the name JESUS like that again in your life. Now that you know it you do it again you will use your soul to pay the price. Imagine someone that made this heaven and earth alone, someone that created you and can take your soul at anytime... Go and read about someone that dare JESUS and you will never try it again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by fabian063: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Mental capacity and obi in the same sentence?
Hehehe....
Someone who takes advice from a mad man.
This your statement says a lot about your own mental capacity too, I don't think your number 6 is working well.
Oga, among the top candidate we already have, who do u think have more mental and physical capacity than Peter Obi. Be objective in your judgment and also consider all of them in the face of a debate
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Minjim: 11:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Let that sink in !

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by vankaid: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Pandora Obituary's supporters think Peter Obi has magic wand to turn things around
Reno why are you such a looser?

Running around nairaland attacking teenagers thinking your fight against Igbo tribe is yielding fruits.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
fabian063:
Oga, among the top candidate we already have, who do u think have more mental and physical capacity than Peter Obi. Be objective in your judgment and also consider all of them in the face of a debate

Obi is naturally dull, it's not an insult.
His brain capacity is below per.
He doesn't have the tenacity or audacity to think great, he's used to simplicity.
His brain can only think of low grade projects like painting schools, building public toilets, buying blue biro for students.
That's not so bad, but we don't need that kind of person as a president.
He simply can't think big beyond a typical ibo man who's into buying and selling.

You can't compare his third class grade in philosophy to a first class grade in accounting.
I did accounting as a borrowed course and know what my eye saw.
You must be extremely smart to have a 1st class in it.

Just give honor to whom it's due, na God do am, don't contest it pls.
The least is for him to be biafra president, there's no how he can be a president over Yoruba people, we have evolved beyond his level.
He can only drag us backwards.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Truthdeypain:

It's quite difficult to beleive you have any senses left in you.

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Corridon: 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
treatise:

Alright. Whatever that suits you bro. We move.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by nogragra: 12:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Then Nigeria must be obidient by getting an obituary and let all thieves in politiciansin wolf attires retire or die as the case may be.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 12:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
InfinityFabric:

And what excuses did he give? Can u personally solve Nigeria’s problems in a day? The way u people open mouth and talk ehn
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 12:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Greenfaces:
Sure. This is objectivity. Not telling me you will make dollar equal to naira and create millions of employment and pay graduates stipends.

Someone who can tell me straight that the ride will not be an easy one is more trustable than the ones who will employ 50 million youths into the army and give them what to eat and create demand and consumption.

So the next step is what should we do? All hands on the deck. Roll up our sleeves and get to work.

You have said it all
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by LegalWolf: 12:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

In the spirit of objectivity, how many solutions has Tinubu proffered so far?

That’s the problem with you people. Things are hot always in black and white. Because I criticise PO does not mean I support Tinubu or Atiku. Have you ever heard of the word “undecided”? That’s where I am at the moment and I am not buying this bullshit PO is saying.

When he says things that are right, I commend him. But right now, is outing at the interview was uninspiring!

Take it for what it is and don’t lie to yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by wildkat: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
tolue42:
Excuses already...pando liar.

U people keep sounding foolish. U think anyone can solve Nigeria’s problems in a day? Even angel Gabriel can’t. That’s how daft u people are and that’s why these foolish politicians lie to u on a daily basis. Did u expect PO to lie about what he can’t do? I prefer a man who will be homes to tell me the truth and make me face reality on ground than a man who will promise 50 million jobs in a month just to win votes.
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Juliusetoo: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
Can Nigeria problem solve overnight
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by placeofallure(f): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
Spoken like the president in waiting that he is. Nigerians behold your incoming president who speaks the truth as it is and not others who tells lies to get our votes so that they can have unhindered access to our national purse. This is our opportunity to make Nigeria work again. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for our prosperity. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians. We can't afford to miss this golden opportunity.

Come and use my hand to press obi na, Ewu!
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by lereinter(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
I thought "Mr verify"has a magic wand

But he joined the presidential race overnight
Re: Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
tolue42:

Obi is part of the corrupt guys you're talking about... So don't tell me black is white. I can see, reason , have an opinion different from people like y'all (Obidients) chasing clout..

Obi is not a saint
No politicians is a saint anywhere I the world.
Some just have conscience like Obi, and others have zero conscience like tinubu and Atiku

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours / Isaac Fayose To Femi Fani-Kayode: Give The Kids To Their Mum To Take Care Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.