Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (36574 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by seunjungle1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
How APC primary affair now become Obi and his supporters threat is what I don't know...it is somehow so soon for them to be feeling failed
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by blackpanda: 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

We've all seen videos & pictures of bat..
-stumble & collapse on a table
-struggle to flip thru pages during the primaries
-hands supported by Buhari & Adamu to raise flag
-urinate on his agbada
-speak incoherently
-forgot & stammered AC instead of APC
-supported to stand & walk
-use 2 hands to hold bottled water to drink
-unable to squat & pray in a mosque

For such a Physically & Mentally unfit person to be shouting emi lokan for an office of President that is not his birthright, automatically makes him an object of mockery.

Ok sir. But Tinubu is still the next Presido grin
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Ogbastan080645(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Nigeria as a country must get better then youth wouldn't wish to trade with their future this time around by aboundoning Nigeria politics to old people who have lost all sense of humanity and sincererity
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Kobicove(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Arysexy:

And in the South, it's the turn of South East Kwo?

I don't care where the southerner comes from so long as he's from the south!
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Juanmike(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:
Like me and other Nigerians what we will want from obi, is for him to Minister unto what people need ..

not insulting and bullying other presidential candidates..like what most of his supporters do,,

I didn't see where he insulted your lord and Savior.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by openmine(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Obi just like every social media influencer is looking for attention. The "my turn" statement doesn't fit in his point but he had to chip it in . I expect APC not to give him a reply. The disdain in Zains face shows how inept Obi responses are .
Of course he knows Tinubu boldly said that during the heat of "anointed candidate" because he has worked for the ambition of the party and most of their elective positions, something Obi can't boldly say , he has no contribution to any political ideology other than inheriting structures laid by others and dumping them when he sees they can't offer him more . Like APGA, like PDP now in labour that he didn't labour with ab initio.

It's ironical you talking of slaves and masters where as we know those fleeing from the shackles of one master to reside in a " No man's land " doesn't that tell you there's freedom in the land that's why you can call it "No mans land " ?
Because the land provides you freedom for economic, social , educational prosperity. Free from the Bondages Obi put y'all in . But you still want that said master you fled from his reign to reign over the" No mans land" ? You're wicked . You can't afford to go backward neither can I.
You should be happy the prince Tinubu of the " No mans land " is here to liberate you but Stockholm syndrome is holding you back . Vote Tinubu as That's only way to reduce y'all taking the night bus to the "No mans land." You can have a taste of refined governance in your state .
Please can you care to explain how the APC government has addressed insecurity?
Can you also give reasons why it took the FG 7 whole years to 'think' about how to get funds to fix just one refinery despite promising to not only repair the old but build new ones?
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Juanmike(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the pure truth, it is Nigerians that will choose who they want in 2023 not one man forcing himself on us.
Who is that one man?
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Faposky95: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
All you hear about the ethnicity, religion, connections, ‘my turn’, is elite conspiracy to keep Nigeria underdeveloped,”

I wished we could look into each other's eyes and do the do.
Shame that the prosperity of the future hangs on docile sentiment
I respect my teachers
But I got more from my Ghana teachers.....
We may never have the right head for this ethereal crown.

F....all y'all...you know yourselves
Fhuzzzzl
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by ZombieSlayer1: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Madeu:
Why can't Obi mock Atiku? Atiku has been running for president since 1992. He changed parties to actualize his ambition. This is Tinubu's first trial.

Obi is working for Atiku to dilute Southern votes. It's evidence that Obi and Atiku are businesses.
How does a known trader succeed without the help of a customs officer?
We have seen South East again trying to scuttle Yoruba chances in national politics. Happens in—the 50s, 60s, 70, 80s, 90s, and now 2023.
Same South East that voted massively for Obasanjo? You see how you've succeeded in displaying how clannish you are? You're looking only to vote based on tribe and not competence. People like you are the reason this country isn't developing and we won't give you and your kind chance to drag us back again.
Obi is your next president. If you don't like it, go and join your brothers as a refugee in Benin Republic

2 Likes

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by ZombieSlayer1: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
jrusky:
Obi is a character failure slowpoke a fucking damn dead beat tribal bigot bitch.

Very irresponsible frustrated
a s s hole, no manners, no character bloody ewu.
hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah....I feel your pain. Can I bring you a bucket for your tears?
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by openmine(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
Madeu:
Why can't Obi mock Atiku? Atiku has been running for president since 1992. He changed parties to actualize his ambition. This is Tinubu's first trial.

Obi is working for Atiku to dilute Southern votes. It's evidence that Obi and Atiku are businesses.
How does a known trader succeed without the help of a customs officer?
We have seen South East again trying to scuttle Yoruba chances in national politics. Happens in—the 50s, 60s, 70, 80s, 90s, and now 2023.
He did subtly!
Maybe you should go to YouTube and watch the video again but this time with an objective mindset!
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by naturefellow(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:
Like me and other Nigerians what we will want from obi, is for him to Minister unto what people need ..

not insulting and bullying other presidential candidates..like what most of his supporters do.
Defend Tinubu - Emi Lo Kan with your full chest, not through the corner cheesy

What did you say when Tinubu said "They shall die labouring?"
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by naturefellow(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Obi just like every social media influencer is looking for attention. The "my turn" statement doesn't fit in his point but he had to chip it in . I expect APC not to give him a reply. The disdain in Zains face shows how inept Obi responses are .
Of course he knows Tinubu boldly said that during the heat of "anointed candidate" because he has worked for the ambition of the party and most of their elective positions, something Obi can't boldly say , he has no contribution to any political ideology other than inheriting structures laid by others and dumping them when he sees they can't offer him more . Like APGA, like PDP now in labour that he didn't labour with ab initio.

It's ironical you talking of slaves and masters where as we know those fleeing from the shackles of one master to reside in a " No man's land " doesn't that tell you there's freedom in the land that's why you can call it "No mans land " ?
Because the land provides you freedom for economic, social , educational prosperity. Free from the Bondages Obi put y'all in . But you still want that said master you fled from his reign to reign over the" No mans land" ? You're wicked . You can't afford to go backward neither can I.
You should be happy the prince Tinubu of the " No mans land " is here to liberate you but Stockholm syndrome is holding you back . Vote Tinubu as That's only way to reduce y'all taking the night bus to the "No mans land." You can have a taste of refined governance in your state .
don't be in such a rush, let's hear your Tinubu and Atiku also speak on the global stage, that is if CNN considers them worthy anyway.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Savie(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
How a sick old drug lord will sit in his bedroom and be shouting emi lo kan still baffles reasonable and patriotic Nigerians. What insolence! And to think it is the same person that brought this calamity called Buhari upon Nigerians is what we can't take. Our happiness is that Nigerians have made it loud and clear that it is Peter Obi they want. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians. Nigerians have already decided and no amount of bullion vans can make us change our mind.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by ArcFresky(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jostoman:
That is the pure truth, it is Nigerians that will choose who they want in 2023 not one man forcing himself on us.

I believe the context of E mi lo kan, means it is my turn to contest, unchallenged. Like Atiku, Nuhu Ribadu and Buhari were given the chance.

It is the choice of Nigerians to choose their leaders at the polls, the focus on his health and education is just to divert attention from the main issues.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by ArcFresky(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
How a sick old drug lord will sit in his bedroom and be shouting emi lo kan still baffles reasonable and patriotic Nigerians. What insolence! And to think it is the same person that brought this calamity called Buhari upon Nigerians is what we can't take. Our happiness is that Nigerians have made it loud and clear that it is Peter Obi they want. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians. Nigerians have already decided and no amount of bullion vans can make us change our mind.
be like say naa only you be Nigerians?
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Alsenora: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lols. Pls be civil in your response.You didn't address the fellow's takes with valid counters. You were only calling him names/urching literally refers to a poorly dressed street child. This is off point to convince other electorates reading...
Bluntguy:

He only spoke truth to elite conspirators and urchins like you who have refused to break free from their slave masters who believe it is their turn to keep keeping you in bondage. But I have got good news for you. By the coming of Obi your liberation is a must, whether you like it or not.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by openmine(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Its unfortunate that despite all the numerous issues that were discussed in the interview, its the 'my turn' part of the entire discus that got the OP's attention....
Several issues were discussed like power,insecurity,subsidy,corruption etc

The very fact that he is an advocate for state policing is quite admirable because state and community policing is an idea whose time has come unfortunately the present administration lacks the willpower to do what they what they used in campaigning in 2014!

He also talked about the refineries which has always been my concern about the present administration.... How can the PMB led government explain how it took the 7 years to even think of looking for funds to repair a refinery they claimed is moribund and beyond mending?

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
tinubu is a foolish man. not even a good. strategist. when i realised that is when he couldnt leave ticket for osinbajo or amechi that are younger and vibrant. that would haue guaranteed apc chances

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Obi just like every social media influencer is looking for attention. The "my turn" statement doesn't fit in his point but he had to chip it in . I expect APC not to give him a reply. The disdain in Zains face shows how inept Obi responses are just watch the interview again and concentrate on Zains facial expressions.

You should be happy the prince Tinubu of the " No mans land " is here to liberate you but Stockholm syndrome is holding you back . Vote Tinubu as That's the only way to reduce y'all taking the night bus to the "No mans land." You can have a taste of refined governance in your state .

State policing is not in our constitution. not like America police system.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by handsomeyinka(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
BATified2023:
do u know that d security situation in anambra was so poor that Obiano campaign with curbing insecurity n kidnapping

As regards education,hope u know lecturers went on strike for 6 months n he also increased ANSU tuition fee by 70%

Infrastructure,hope u know he doesn’t believe in infrastructure n he said it lately that infrastructure doesn’t drive development

Health,I believe u know doctors went on strike for 13 months under him?

These are facts n not cooked up stories

So do u still believe he’s better than buhari?
Thanks .
Peter obituary hasn't done anything tangible.

His just a shadow of himself
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by EdwardRandy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Obi just like every social media influencer is looking for attention. The "my turn" statement doesn't fit in his point but he had to chip it in . I expect APC not to give him a reply. The disdain in Zains face shows how inept Obi responses are just watch the interview again and concentrate on Zains facial expressions.

You should be happy the prince Tinubu of the " No mans land " is here to liberate you but Stockholm syndrome is holding you back . Vote Tinubu as That's the only way to reduce y'all taking the night bus to the "No mans land." You can have a taste of refined governance in your state .
Unintelligent mugu, as the guy clearly told you, Obi will be your president next year whether you like it or not.

You better start saving money to buy sniper because the surge in demand from you Tinubu supporters next year will make the pesticide expensive.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by SenatePresdo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:

not insulting and bullying other presidential candidates..like what most of his supporters do,,

When Tinubu said they would Labour in vain till they die, I didn't hear you say something like this?
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by paramakina202: 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:

Whether you like it or not political office and presidency its not turn by turn as claimed by Tinubu because it is not his fathers inheritance..
Nigeria is not Iragbiji.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by naijapikin2(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
It is not just that tinubu is trying to claim his perceived portion, what is even more baffling is that youths (jobless ones at that) willfully vote for him. That's crass stupidity. Do what you want o, if the government becomes insensitive tomorrow, me, I will survive and my family. But just don't come online and start e-begging.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by bikefab(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
There's no mockery here, this is a statement of fact
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Realist12: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

State policing is not in our constitution. not like America police system.

Yes it's not but Tinubu has made a model of state police with RRS and they are been funded and equipped under Lagos state budget .
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by 1nice(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

Nigerians were saying, Nigerians were saying, Nigerians were saying-------repeating yourself and sounding extremely foolish in the process.

Bringing beer parlour gossip tales to a forum of intellectuals without providing any factual proof just shows you as slow and no different from a dimwit.

You are a big fool. How stupid are you not to read the hand writing on the wall.

There is a saying no smoke with out fire.

Most of the facts are there in the CNN interview.
Why not watch the CNN interview with Peter Obi for at least three times and compare the facts Nigerians observe during the interview with yours.

Do not be a professional idiot and a foolish mumu.

Think before you speak confused animal
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Mickykarim: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Newton2024:

https://politicsnigeria.com/cnn-again-peter-obi-mocks-tinubu-over-emilokan-comment/

IF IT IS NOBODY'S TURN, WHY ARE YOU IN IT?

The SENSELESSNESS of a half-smart goat.

MEANING IT IS NOT YOUR TURN EITHER.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
perhaps his turn to rule OPC..............
i wish it will be my own Emi Lokan’ to steal and embezzled naija money!
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by femicyrus(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
I don't understand the connection between ipob and the zoo?

Please speak for your Biafra not Nigerians
Obi is the choice of ipob urchins on social media.
Stop the interference with the polity of a sovereign country. Nigeria no be Biafra
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Madeu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Same South East that voted massively for Obasanjo? You see how you've succeeded in displaying how clannish you are? You're looking only to vote based on tribe and not competence. People like you are the reason this country isn't developing and we won't give you and your kind chance to drag us back again.
Obi is your next president. If you don't like it, go and join your brothers as a refugee in Benin Republic
Obj wasn't SW's choice. He lost in his hometown in all elections. Talking about competence, what's competent about Mazi Obi? an individual that is part of the establishment ( a corrupt businessman and Nigerian politician) responsible for the poverty growth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Ayoola Babalola Over Anti-Buhari Articles / Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters / PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.