Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (36585 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by IfnobeGod20: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2022
Realist12:
Obi just like every social media influencer is looking for attention. The "my turn" statement doesn't fit in his point but he had to chip it in . I expect APC not to give him a reply. The disdain in Zains face shows how inept Obi responses are just watch the interview again and concentrate on the interviewers facial expressions.
Of course he knows Tinubu boldly said that during the heat of "anointed candidate" because he has worked for the ambition of the party and most of their elective positions, something Obi can't boldly say , he has no contribution to any political ideology other than inheriting structures laid by others and dumping them when he sees they can't offer him more . Like APGA, like PDP now in labour that he didn't labour with ab initio.

It's ironical you talking of slaves and masters where as we know those fleeing from the shackles of one master to reside in a " No man's land " doesn't that tell you there's freedom in the land that's why you can call it "No mans land " ?
Because the land provides you freedom for economic, social , educational prosperity. Free from the Bondages Obi put y'all in . But you still want that said master you fled from his reign to reign over the" No mans land" ? You're wicked . You can't afford to go backward neither can I.
You should be happy the prince Tinubu of the " No mans land " is here to liberate you but Stockholm syndrome is holding you back . Vote Tinubu as That's the only way to reduce y'all taking the night bus to the "No mans land." You can have a taste of refined governance in your state .
Mr. Man, what audacity does Tinubu has to think it is his turn? Is the post of president turn by turn or a monarchical one? The last time I checked APC is a political party and operate within the tenet of democracy. How would a single man now make a position of presidency to be fought for, as a sole right? That on it own should have excepted him from the race for personalizing the post of president as his turn.
You know that singular word, the injury he inflicted on other people and thereby gaslighting them. Tinubu sees himself as the alpha and the Omega of APC and as usual of his way of life of dictating who and who to be what or not, he sees the next presidency as his turn to be there.
Well, it may be his turn in his monarchical APC party but Nigerians will show him that the presidency is not turn by turn by Nigerians give it to whom they wish.

On the issue of Lagos. Sometimes some of you will just talk as if people started going to Lagos after Tinubu became governor. Lagos has became egalitarian society from ages and that was what took someone like Tinubu, Fashola, Faleke, Gbajabiamila and many to Lagos. So people did not start trouping to Lagos in 1999 or after Tinubu's tenure. I do believe you heard Chris Ngige when he lambasted Faleke that he grew up in Surulere Lagos and was there before Tinubu even smells of coming to Lagos. That was why Mr. Bank-Anthony said, Tinubu campaign handlers should put things in perspective and not exaggerate things. He reminded them, that in Victoria Island before 1999 there is no single road that is not tarred. You can listen to the man from the video posted below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWNnYytJVf8

OYA OOO... EYIN TI JAGABAN OF LAGOS,WON BA YIN WI OOO.

TINUBU DID THIS AND THAT FOR LAGOS..... HE GO SOON CLEAR UNA.�����
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Krismas(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Dragonsword post=116770890][/quote] grin grin Pandora u mean?

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by iamrealdeji(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2022
BATified2023:
please how did Peter obi liberate anambra?

U don see person comot Lagos go hustle for anambra before?
brash and fallacious statistics with no verification of any kind from the twitter user. I'm Yoruba and not from Anambra but that statistics is very far from truth
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by iamrealdeji(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Krismas:
grin grin Pandora u mean?
They are all thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by iamrealdeji(m): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:

Since when BAT begin use Atiku as candidate wetting happen to Asiwaju.

Phahahah

Meow
I can't think of believe otherwise about Tinubu since great Gani Fawehinmi is the one that claimed he's a criminal.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Prinxzona10: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2022
BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

The initial assignments been concocted from the headquarter of your evil coven and given to you headless beings was to keep repeating the lies against Peter Obi all over because the game plan was to keep propagating the lies,believing that it may someday sink into the consciousness of some people hence the reason after your lies have been bursted and refuted severally with a hard evidences,you morons still never want to rest buh to keep pushing it out all over again in every social media platform especially here in Nairaland.

When there's nothing visible to campaign with for your demi god,the assigned method is to keep attacking Peter Obi buh it's very obvious that people have left you guys behind since because people's minds are made up already and those still sitting on the fence have also seen that what drives you urchins hatefully crazy is not even the personality of Peter Obi buh his tribe via that you dimwits signifies dead,destruction,failure and evil hence nobody wants to align with you evil doers,take you morons serious or haven't you noticed that it's only you paid soulless beings are the only ones still promoting Tinubu's dead ambition here huh??

You apes will come up with lies to slander Peter Obi and another of your misguided enslaved foolish colleague will echo it,forgetting that you dead brains are dealing with highly intelligent and smart people,highly sophisticatedly educated far beyond your levels in all ramifications eeh!!!! very disgusting things!!!!..

Three weeks ago,an apolitical individual,a neutral Nigerian opened a thread here for Peter Obi's supporters to show Peter Obi's works with evidence during his time as the Governor of Anambra state,within few minutes,everywhere was filled up with alots of works and commissioning of works from Peter Obi with a fact evidences and upon sighting it,you miscreants took off
And the same guy asked for Tinubu's supporters to showcase Tinubu's works or commissioning of works in Lagos state done as the Governor then,none of you epileptic urchins came up with any evidence of any work done by Tinubu even after two days,yet you myopic morons still gat some nerves to be talking trash against Peter Obi because the way you evil always shout Tinubu Lagos,Tinubu Lagos,everybody was expecting to see thousands of works done by Tinubu buh nobody saw nothing and you guys still gat some temerity,alacrity to keep asking for what Peter Obi did in Anambra state niii...damn!!!!

Lastly,you Tinubu's urchins should know that nothing can make people change their minds about Peter Obi because the evidence is clear,you cannot compare dead to life,darkness to light,evil to good and backwardness to forwardness and Tinubu represents everything negative in the aforementioned while Peter Obi is the hope of millions of sane Nigeria, so no blackmail,lies and propaganda is going to work again this time because this is not 2014/2015 and the earlier you agent of darkness realise that,the better for your decayed and damaged selves...

NB: It's an abomination to quote urchins twice,so don't expect any more engagement from me because you dark souls irritates people silly here and I wouldn't stoop too low to feed you back with a response even though the trademark of you hateful and bitter souls are abuse and insult buh I like it because the frustrations and the depressions from the kingdom of darkness shows that sane Nigerians are making headway to be liberated from the shackles of your evil masters...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by iamrealdeji(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Madeu:
Why can't Obi mock Atiku? Atiku has been running for president since 1992. He changed parties to actualize his ambition. This is Tinubu's first trial.

Obi is working for Atiku to dilute Southern votes. It's evidence that Obi and Atiku are businesses.
How does a known trader succeed without the help of a customs officer?
We have seen South East again trying to scuttle Yoruba chances in national politics. Happens in—the 50s, 60s, 70, 80s, 90s, and now 2023.
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Newton2024: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
shinealight:

No wahala…See you in Feb 2023. You will soon learn that agbado and cassava are the staple foods in Nigeria, not mashed potato!! cool cool
A Political Tsunami About To Happen In Nigeria On October 1st

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

If obi sounds wise to you, then you have a problem.
Lolz

Stop making noise
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by BATified2023: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Prinxzona10:

The initial assignments been concocted from the headquarter of your evil coven and given to you headless beings was to keep repeating the lies against Peter Obi all over because the game plan was to keep propagating the lies,believing that it may someday sink into the consciousness of some people hence the reason after your lies have been bursted and refuted severally with a hard evidences,you morons still never want to rest buh to keep pushing it out all over again in every social media platform especially here in Nairaland.

When there's nothing visible to campaign with for your demi god,the assigned method is to keep attacking Peter Obi buh it's very obvious that people have left you guys behind since because people's minds are made up already and those still sitting on the fence have also seen that what drives you urchins hatefully crazy is not even the personality of Peter Obi buh his tribe via that you dimwits signifies dead,destruction,failure and evil hence nobody wants to align with you evil doers,take you morons serious or haven't you noticed that it's only you paid soulless beings are the only ones still promoting Tinubu's dead ambition here huh??

You apes will come up with lies to slander Peter Obi and another of your misguided enslaved foolish colleague will echo it,forgetting that you dead brains are dealing with highly intelligent and smart people,highly sophisticatedly educated far beyond your levels in all ramifications eeh!!!! very disgusting things!!!!..

Three weeks ago,an apolitical individual,a neutral Nigerian opened a thread here for Peter Obi's supporters to show Peter Obi's works with evidence during his time as the Governor of Anambra state,within few minutes,everywhere was filled up with alots of works and commissioning of works from Peter Obi with a fact evidences and upon sighting it,you miscreants took off
And the same guy asked for Tinubu's supporters to showcase Tinubu's works or commissioning of works in Lagos state done as the Governor then,none of you epileptic urchins came up with any evidence of any work done by Tinubu even after two days,yet you myopic morons still gat some nerves to be talking trash against Peter Obi because the way you evil always shout Tinubu Lagos,Tinubu Lagos,everybody was expecting to see thousands of works done by Tinubu buh nobody saw nothing and you guys still gat some temerity,alacrity to keep asking for what Peter Obi did in Anambra state niii...damn!!!!

Lastly,you Tinubu's urchins should know that nothing can make people change their minds about Peter Obi because the evidence is clear,you cannot compare dead to life,darkness to light,evil to good and backwardness to forwardness and Tinubu represents everything negative in the aforementioned while Peter Obi is the hope of millions of sane Nigeria, so no blackmail,lies and propaganda is going to work again this time because this is not 2014/2015 and the earlier you agent of darkness realise that,the better for your decayed and damaged selves...

NB: It's an abomination to quote urchins twice,so don't expect any more engagement from me because you dark souls irritates people silly here and I wouldn't stoop too low to feed you back with a response even though the trademark of you hateful and bitter souls are abuse and insult buh I like it because the frustrations and the depressions from the kingdom of darkness shows that sane Nigerians are making headway to be liberated from the shackles of your evil masters...

I rest my case..Gracias!!!!
I stopped reading from your first paragraph

Tell me d lies in my point even when I quoted with evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.