Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (36586 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Governor Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu (Video) / 2023: We Need Wealth Creators, There Is No Money To Share Again - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Realist12: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Electorate:

So, because he has contributed to political ideologies that should be enough reason he deserve to be rewarded with being President of Nigeria even on a sick bed, Is Presidency a Royal Title?
do you even understand governance, the likes of Obi and Atiku cannot attain any position in UK or USA, they can't be taken serious at all .
In as much as all politicians wants to improve the systems there will always be different schools of thought on how to go about it , and you have to be student of a school of thought before you can be a master . That's what ideology is all about . Now in the case of Obi he clearly shows he stands for nothing other than being elected That's why he's mostly shifting sides.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by MDM2021: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
openmine:

That is not totally true!

We have leaders who can do far better than what we are witnessing today!
Provision of Power supply,curbing insecurity,repair or rebuilding of refineries and encouragement of more local production is not rocket science if we have focus driven leaders not just at the apex of power but the buttom where you have the LGA chairman!

The mere idea that there is no magic wand is a ready made excuse by some folks who are benefitting from the mess that Nigeria is currently facing!

We dont need saints to make Nigeria better,we need the right leaders who understand what needs to be done and the will power to do so!

If this administration had prioritized the rebuilding or repair of refineries in their first 4 years while lobbying for the bill to decentralize electricity in the country,we wont be in this financial mess where we have to pay a whooping 6trillion for just fuel subsidy!

Seriously? The leaders who can do far better that your country has never had since its creation in 1960. Sorry! Some of your leaders who did that in the past performed when your country ran as a region-based federalism with the central government being administered by the British. That was when you had, for instance, the late sage - Awolowo - trail blazing in the Western Nigeria of then with astonishing performances. Since 1960 that the British left that country, it has never remained what it was.

You must go back to the foundation to address the root cause of your problem and stop chasing the shadows. Is this the kind of presidential system run in America? Is this the parliamentary system given to you by the UK? You can't leave leprosy and be killing ringworm. It's just a waste of time.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by newoffer: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2022
If you experience agbero on daily basis u will not dream of supporting the Awon lokan of today politics.
Corridon:
How a sick old drug lord will sit in his bedroom and be shouting emi lo kan still baffles reasonable and patriotic Nigerians. What insolence! And to think it is the same person that brought this calamity called Buhari upon Nigerians is what we can't take. Our happiness is that Nigerians have made it loud and clear that it is Peter Obi they want. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians. Nigerians have already decided and no amount of bullion vans bribe money can make us change our minds.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by morocco97(m): 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2022
Corridon:
How a sick old drug lord will sit in his bedroom and be shouting emi lo kan still baffles reasonable and patriotic Nigerians. What insolence! And to think it is the same person that brought this calamity called Buhari upon Nigerians is what we can't take. Our happiness is that Nigerians have made it loud and clear that it is Peter Obi they want. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians. Nigerians have already decided and no amount of bullion vans bribe money can make us change our minds.
i seeeeee

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by MDM2021: 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
newoffer:
If you experience agbero on daily basis u will not dream of supporting the Awon lokan of today politics.

Agbero is just one of the societal problems created by the kind of governance structures you have. There are so many others of such problems. Are you aware of people falling victims of fake imported drugs on daily basis? Many of such victims have died untimely while those importers smile to banks as "shrewd businessmen". If your focus is only on Agbero, good, but you're just wasting time without addressing the root cause.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by openmine(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
MDM2021:

Seriously? The leaders who can do far better that your country has never had since its creation in 1960. Sorry! Some of your leaders who did that in the past performed when your country ran as a region-based federalism with the central government being administered by the British. That was when you had, for instance, the late sage - Awolowo - trail blazing in the Western Nigeria of then with astonishing performances. Since 1960 that the British left that country, it has never remained what it was.

You must go back to the foundation to address the root cause of your problem and stop chasing the shadows. Is this the kind of presidential system run in America? Is this the parliamentary system given to you by the UK? You can't leave leprosy and be killing ringworm. It's just a waste of time.
So if i get you correctly we should all as usual keep lamenting about our poor leaders and give up because the ones we have currently have failed us?
As much as i agree with you that we need to go back to the very foundation that adequately worked for the nation which is true federalism,we must also know that we the electorates have the mandate to elect the right personality to take us there!
The likes of Awolowo or Azikwe that you mentioned did not just find their way into leadership positions by imposition...They were elected by the citizens of the country!
We cannot keep complaining of bad leadership and yet sit still and do nothing hoping for God to miraculously drop a messiah as president to leader us...
If we want things to change,we the citizens must do our best to elect the right candidates not just in the presidency but the state and LGAs!
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Karlosorji(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:
Like me and other Nigerians what we will want from obi, is for him to Minister unto what people need ..

not insulting and bullying other presidential candidates..like what most of his supporters do,,

Somebody said its his turn to be President of Nigeria, is that not bully? I love the way he always counters that rubbish slogan.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Johel(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Newton2024:

https://politicsnigeria.com/cnn-again-peter-obi-mocks-tinubu-over-emilokan-comment/

Old man wey suppose give him life to Christ and set his casket is saying "Emi lo Kan"... Tinubu supporters are the most foolish set of people ever.

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by MDM2021: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
openmine:

So if i get you correctly we should all as usual keep lamenting about our poor leaders and give up because the ones we have currently have failed us?
As much as i agree with you that we need to go back to the very foundation that adequately worked for the nation which is true federalism,we must also know that we the electorates have the mandate to elect the right personality to take us there!
The likes of Awolowo or Azikwe that you mentioned did not just find their way into leadership positions by imposition...They were elected by the citizens of the country!
We cannot keep complaining of bad leadership and yet sit still and do nothing hoping for God to miraculously drop a messiah as president to leader us...
If we want things to change,we the citizens must do our best to elect the right candidates not just in the presidency but the state and LGAs!

Can Obi restructure the country? Let's be sincere with ourselves.

I'm not saying people should fold hands. However, I think the issue of restructuring or the salient matters raised in the 2014 confab report should have been seriously addressed before the 2023 elections. That's why I said earlier that I don't still understand the magic wand any of the current candidates can use to solve the enormous problems.

The country currently uses about 90% of its revenue to service its debt. It has gotten to the point that the national assembly is considering scrapping about 400 MDAs to curb wastage in the face of dwindling revenue. There's a nation-wide security challenge while oil - the main stay of the country's economy - is reported to have been subject to continual theft. Which of the indicators on the performance dashboard is showing a positive sign currently?

The UK is made up 4 countries basically - England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. That was how the country was patterned up till 1960 - Northern Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria and Western Nigeria - when it gained its independence. The Welsh, English, Scottish, and Irish people have been able to retain their individual country till date as it were. Can that be said of your country where people are being kidnapped and killed in their ancestral lands at the moment?
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Masterclass32: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Such effrontery.

You can't sit in your house and claim it's you turn to rule over 200 million people without their consent. Whatever your agreement with buhari is immaterial.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Realist12:
Obi just like every social media influencer is looking for attention. The "my turn" statement doesn't fit in his point but he had to chip it in . I expect APC not to give him a reply. The disdain in Zains face shows how inept Obi responses are just watch the interview again and concentrate on the interviewers facial expressions.
Of course he knows Tinubu boldly said that during the heat of "anointed candidate" because he has worked for the ambition of the party and most of their elective positions, something Obi can't boldly say , he has no contribution to any political ideology other than inheriting structures laid by others and dumping them when he sees they can't offer him more . Like APGA, like PDP now in labour that he didn't labour with ab initio.

It's ironical you talking of slaves and masters where as we know those fleeing from the shackles of one master to reside in a " No man's land " doesn't that tell you there's freedom in the land that's why you can call it "No mans land " ?
Because the land provides you freedom for economic, social , educational prosperity. Free from the Bondages Obi put y'all in . But you still want that said master you fled from his reign to reign over the" No mans land" ? You're wicked . You can't afford to go backward neither can I.
You should be happy the prince Tinubu of the " No mans land " is here to liberate you but Stockholm syndrome is holding you back . Vote Tinubu as That's the only way to reduce y'all taking the night bus to the "No mans land." You can have a taste of refined governance in your state .
I can't imagine you're quoting someone Tweet as a base to justify your point, now I see there's no difference between you and APC flag bearer
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by yeking18(m): 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
You people do not know what is on ground. Averaage Yoruba new adage is now " Óda kó da Yoruba Lókan". That is to say Whether the person is fit or not fit, it is turn of Yoruba. South west is the headquarter of Politic. Forget this newbies in Politics
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
This the same tiefnubu mocked Jonathan, i am sure tiefnunu can be mocked, fork tienubu emilokan! cheesy what ever da fork that means.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by iamrealdeji(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

We've all seen videos & pictures of bat..
-stumble & collapse on a table
-struggle to flip thru pages during the primaries
-hands supported by Buhari & Adamu to raise flag
-urinate on his agbada
-speak incoherently
-forgot & stammered AC instead of APC
-supported to stand & walk
-use 2 hands to hold bottled water to drink
-unable to squat & pray in a mosque

For such a Physically & Mentally unfit person to be shouting emi lokan for an office of President that is not his birthright, automatically makes him an object of mockery.

May Baba God satisfy us early in life so that we will not be foolishly shouting emi lokan when hand & leg don de shake.
I don laugh tire my throat don dey hurt. You can kill someone.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by iamrealdeji(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He is a mockery...
The old druglord needs rehabilitation as a result of years of heroine intake.

His supporters are wicked because their grandparents are relaxing and enjoying their old age, while they push Pa Tinubu to his untimely grave. grin grin grin
You Peter Obi supporters can make someone laugh and forget his name. But would Tinubu's children know their dad takes heroine?
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Kriss216: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
BATified2023:
fahdiga now I confirm u are d one behind d corridon account
So u will log out this one n answer me

How are u coping with those multiple accounts
Kriss216
Malory
Massiveglory
Fahdiga
Corridon n co

Nawa for u ooo

How far with ipob now
I still don't understand why you always attach these monikers to mine. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Their whole obidient movement is an emilokan movement too. It is Igbos way of saying it is our turn too. This whole election is ethnic driven. Anybody who says otherwise is lying and deceiving themselves.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by openmine(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
MDM2021:

Can Obi restructure the country? Let's be sincere with ourselves.

Obviously,you did not peruse my earlier point!
This is not about Obi....its about what the electorates want or desire!
It starts with electing the right people into important positions that will influence the path way to restructuring!
If we elect the same people that have kept us this way for more than 20 years of our democracy,we will still keep having this conversation!
The power to choose rest on the electorates not an individual!

MDM2021:

I'm not saying people should fold hands. However, I think the issue of restructuring or the salient matters raised in the 2014 confab report should have been seriously addressed before the 2023 elections. That's why I said earlier that I don't still understand the magic wand any of the current candidates can use to solve the enormous problems.

The Confab report which you rightly talked about will not be discussed or done by the same leaders who want the status quo to continue!
The Confab captured resource control,state policing,Electricity decentralization etc and all we need is to ELECT TECHNOCRATS into the hollowed chambers to expedite on the laudable reports!

MDM2021:

The country currently uses about 90% of its revenue to service its debt. It has gotten to the point that the national assembly is considering scrapping about 400 MDAs to curb wastage in the face of dwindling revenue. There's a nation-wide security challenge while oil - the main stay of the country's economy - is reported to have been subject to continual theft. Which of the indicators on the performance dashboard is showing a positive sign currently?

The national assembly should start with themselves first!
The humongous expenses they accumulate is affecting the economy!
Were they not the same assembly that approved the inauguration of these MDAS?
This is why our choice of leaders from presidency to LGA chairman is paramount!
Leaders with the willpower to declare that the present system of central Policing is obsolete and State policing is an idea whose time has come in Nigeria!
Technocrats that will waste no time in implementing the decentralization of electricity and allow states to generate their own electricity!

MDM2021:

The UK is made up 4 countries basically - England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. That was how the country was patterned up till 1960 - Northern Nigeria, Eastern Nigeria and Western Nigeria - when it gained its independence. The Welsh, English, Scottish, and Irish people have been able to retain their individual country till date as it were. Can that be said of your country where people are being kidnapped and killed in their ancestral lands at the moment?
We cannot not be like the UK but we can chart a new course by knocking off the 'feeding bottle' federalism that we currently practice and imbibe fiscal federalism!
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Shikini: 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
WibusJaga:

We've all seen videos & pictures of bat..
-stumble & collapse on a table
-struggle to flip thru pages during the primaries
-hands supported by Buhari & Adamu to raise flag
-urinate on his agbada
-speak incoherently
-forgot & stammered AC instead of APC
-supported to stand & walk
-use 2 hands to hold bottled water to drink
-unable to squat & pray in a mosque

For such a Physically & Mentally unfit person to be shouting emi lokan for an office of President that is not his birthright, automatically makes him an object of mockery.

May Baba God satisfy us early in life so that we will not be foolishly shouting emi lokan when hand & leg don de shake.

So true

1 Like

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Premiumwriter: 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
oyin44:
Like me and other Nigerians what we will want from obi, is for him to Minister unto what people need ..

not insulting and bullying other presidential candidates..like what most of his supporters do,,

ogbeni go rest abeg. urchins are only crying now becos power don pass power
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by MDM2021: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
openmine:

Obviously,you did not peruse my earlier point!
This is not about Obi....its about what the electorates want or desire!
It starts with electing the right people into important positions that will influence the path way to restructuring!
If we elect the same people that have kept us this way for more than 20 years of our democracy,we will still keep having this conversation!
The power to choose rest on the electorates not an individual!

The Confab report which you rightly talked about will not be discussed or done by the same leaders who want the status quo to continue!
The Confab captured resource control,state policing,Electricity decentralization etc and all we need is to ELECT TECHNOCRATS into the hollowed chambers to expedite on the laudable reports!

The national assembly should start with themselves first!
The humongous expenses they accumulate is affecting the economy!
Were they not the same assembly that approved the inauguration of these MDAS?
This is why our choice of leaders from presidency to LGA chairman is paramount!
Leaders with the willpower to declare that the present system of central Policing is obsolete and State policing is an idea whose time has come in Nigeria!
Technocrats that will waste no time in implementing the decentralization of electricity and allow states to generate their own electricity!

We cannot not be like the UK but we can chart a new course by knocking off the 'feeding bottle' federalism that we currently practice and imbibe fiscal federalism!

If the country's experience from 1960 is anything to go by, I'm sure time has spoken except we have chosen not to reason with the voice of time. If we want to continue to experiment and search for the leaders we've not had since the independence of 1960 and following the subsequent inglorious destruction of the regional system bequeathed to us, time will speak again.

One can either be a saint or sinner, no sitting on the fence. And I maintain that among the crop of politicians we have around us today, a saint is scarce. Aren't they the same set of people jumping from one party to another? Everyone fighting for their selfish objectives. So, where are the good leaders to appoint and who will appoint them? The mass illiterate and poverty-stricken people that constitute the bulk of the voters? People that have had their mind fixated by culture and religion to think in a particular way? The people you have not been able to change for over 100 years of amalgamation and 60 years of independence? I laugh...

The earlier the reality is faced, the earlier the problem is given a pragmatic solution. Your cultures, ways of life, approaches to issues and tradional ways of governance are miles different. That was why you were given the regional system in 1960. The problem that incursioned into the regional system post 1960 could have been avoided if the central government was still under the control of the British while each region continued to grow at its pace.

Fiscal federalism? Fine, but the indigenous status and the residence status must be preserved and retained. The Aborigines must not be made endangered speeches in their ancestral homes. Today, someone from Niger can cross the borders and find their way down the South to perpetrate crimes. In a normal clime that shouldn't be so. The borders are too porous and unmanned. There should be a robust database to maintain the data of people residing in a region/state with their indigenous status.

Meanwhile, I don't believe we can't have a system SIMILAR to the UK's, I only believe we can't have what is EXACTLY like the UK's. If a system worked prior to independence, why can't it work today? Like I said, time will tell if the coming elections will usher in the leaders that will solve the problems on ground. We'll continue to study the trend of events as they unfold.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by MDM2021: 10:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
chiefoga:
They whole obidient movement is an emilokan movement too. It is Igbos way of saying it is our turn too. This whole election is ethnic driven. Anybody who says otherwise is lying and deceiving themselves.

Ethinic and religious. From it's the turn of the South to it's the turn of the South West and then to it's the turn of the South West Muslims. You see? Everybody fighting for a space.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by shinealight(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Newton2024:

https://politicsnigeria.com/cnn-again-peter-obi-mocks-tinubu-over-emilokan-comment/

….you mean the Igbos have already decided in favour of Obi! Mind you, Obi can secure 99% of the votes in SE and still lose the election.
The Presidency will be decided largely by the North…..make no mistake about that. As a result of perennial illiteracy, they are the only ones that still have an unthinking followership in large numbers that simply follow the directives of their leadership without question!
So, prepare for a shocker!! cool cool
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Belleful: 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Obi and his supporters are hypocrites.
They will say obi's presidency is not about religion or tribe, but when an Igbo person says he or she support's tinubu, they start name calling and abuse.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by MDM2021: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
shinealight:

….you mean the Igbos have already decided in favour of Obi! Mind you, Obi can secure 99% of the votes in SE and still lose the election.
The Presidency will be decided largely by the North…..make no mistake about that. As a result of perennial illiteracy, they are the only ones that still have an unthinking followership in large numbers that simply follow the directives of their leadership without question!

Large population alone does not decide the winner. Otherwise GMB shouldn't have lost at the polls for 3 times until the amalgamation of parties in 2015. A wining candidate is also required to score not less than 25% of the votes in 24 out of the 36 states of the federation.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
All Tinubu's supporters are condemned bastards!

Cc: moh247, TheNiceGuy, LeoTheFool
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by openmine(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
MDM2021:

If the country's experience from 1960 is anything to go by, I'm sure time has spoken except we have chosen not to reason with the voice of time. If we want to continue to experiment and search for the leaders we've not had since the independence of 1960 and following the subsequent inglorious destruction of the regional system bequeathed to us, time will speak again.

One can either be a saint or sinner, no sitting on the fence. And I maintain that among the crop of politicians we have around us today, a saint is scarce. Aren't they the same set of people jumping from one party to another? Everyone fighting for their selfish objectives. So, where are the good leaders to appoint and who will appoint them? The mass illiterate and poverty-stricken people that constitute the bulk of the voters? People that have had their mind fixated by culture and religion to think in a particular way? The people you have not been able to change for over 100 years of amalgamation and 60 years of independence? I laugh...

The earlier the reality is faced, the earlier the problem is given a pragmatic solution. Your cultures, ways of life, approaches to issues and tradional ways of governance are miles different. That was why you were given the regional system in 1960. The problem that incursioned into the regional system post 1960 could have been avoided if the central government was still under the control of the British while each region continued to grow at its pace.

Meanwhile, I don't believe we can't have a system SIMILAR to the UK's, I only believe we can't have what is EXACTLY like the UK's. If a system worked prior to independence, why can't it work today? Like I said, time will tell if the coming elections will usher in the leaders that will solve the problems on ground. We'll continue to study the trend of events as they unfold.

Ok
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Newton2024: 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
shinealight:

Obi cannot win but he is living in your head 24/7 giving you sleepless nights. Self-deception of the agbadorians. Continue to deceive yourself.

The same North that could not make Buhari president in three attempts until Tinubu polish his bad image and repackaged him using SW media.
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by shinealight(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2022
Newton2024:

Obi cannot win but he is living in your head 24/7 giving you sleepless nights. Self-deception of the agbadorians. Continue to deceive yourself.

The same North that could not make Buhari president in three attempts until Tinubu polish his bad image and repackaged him using SW media.

No wahala…See you in Feb 2023. You will soon learn that agbado and cassava are the staple foods in Nigeria, not mashed potato!! cool cool
Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Dragonsword: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2022
BATified2023:
the same obi of anambra now wants to become president even when he doesn’t have anything to campaign with

One day ikpeazu will tell us he wants to become president too
we sane Nigerians will still elect him president regardless

1 Share

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Dragonsword: 7:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Krismas:
grin
Pandora

Re: CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment by Mayflowa(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2022
GardenOfGod:
He is a mockery...
The old druglord needs rehabilitation as a result of years of heroine intake.

His supporters are wicked because their grandparents are relaxing and enjoying their old age, while they push Pa Tinubu to his untimely grave. grin grin grin

It is Nigeria that is going to untimely grave. This guy has enjoyed his time on earth. He just want to drag everybody down with him. I gave up on him when Buhari of all persons had to help BABA to hold APC flag!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) / Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / Pictures from Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Akure Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.