Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why You Must Think Twice Before Breaking Up With A Man That Cheats - Lady (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Think Twice Before Breaking Up With A Man That Cheats - Lady (vid) (525 Views)

I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid) / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Think Twice Before Breaking Up With A Man That Cheats - Lady (vid) by officialwdhtv: 8:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Why you must think twice before breaking up with a man that cheats - Media personality Pinky lectures her fellow Nigerian women

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNzLdcyWnmw

1 Share

Re: Why You Must Think Twice Before Breaking Up With A Man That Cheats - Lady (vid) by virginprincess(f): 9:41am On Sep 17, 2022
There is nothing to think twice about,a man that cheats is a no go area for any sensible woman.
Re: Why You Must Think Twice Before Breaking Up With A Man That Cheats - Lady (vid) by Offpoint1: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2022
The only reason a woman should breakup/divorce a man is when physical abuse is involved.

And the only reason a man should breakup/divorce a woman is when cheating is involved.

There's a reason a woman can only release one egg per month, and a man releases zillions of sperms in a month. It's nature and you can't question it.

I'm not encouraging you to go on VJ rampage, stick to one... It save you a lot.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Must Think Twice Before Breaking Up With A Man That Cheats - Lady (vid) by Fahvvy: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Only a foolish man will accept back a cheating woman undecided...

If she cheats, DUMP HER!! undecided...
Re: Why You Must Think Twice Before Breaking Up With A Man That Cheats - Lady (vid) by Enny2013(f): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Y do people cheat? I can't imagine myself cheating. I don't like stress.

(1) (Reply)

Look At Her Boobs Outside. Makes some men got astonished / Mohbad Launches His Personal Record Label / There Is No Woman On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.