Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase (53081 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Proudlyomonna: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Bookobo:
grin grin grin

Naija na cruise aswear

Them dey cook and dish new werey everyday non stop grin grin

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Trustedpronet: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
It's 2006 video...if you don't get it then forget it.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Dalnadoni: 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
He wan carry am go where him no know...Omo cruze plenty for dis naija sha
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by SmartyPants(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

His piece of junk will be impounded as well and he will go to jail. Just not worth it if you ask me.

Fixed.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by NaijaCuzin: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:
Nairalanders please I need your help..I need someone to talk to..

It's a life or death matter..
what's the matter boss??
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
SmartyPants:
People complain when the long arm of the law reaches then with some strokes of cane. But just look at this lawlessness??

As it stand now, most of us are waiting to break the law, it's just a matter of timing....
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by lukency(m): 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Very good.Those guys are very irritating
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Reference(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
Another car on the auction block ??... grin
Then the driver will bring his mum to weep....
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
How the man take land for the bonnet nah? grin grin
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by NaMe4: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
This video is more than 2 years old.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Farid24224(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
what's the matter boss??

My Elder sister is suicidal... She's abroad..I can't tell our parents about it.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by gassbee: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working
d mere fact dat d officer is on d bonnet is enough reason for d driver not to drive on, wat if as u r driving , d officer roles off hit his head n dies.
D driver wil never escape punishment
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
d mere fact dat d officer is on d bonnet is enough reason for d driver not to drive on, wat if as u r driving , d officer roles off hit his head n dies.
D driver wil never escape justice

Who asked the officer to jump unto the bonnet?? Is that what he is asked to do??
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by AmazingELixir: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin

Road safety officials that don't understand safety.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by gassbee: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Who asked the officer to jump unto the bonnet?? Is that what he is asked to do??
why didnt d driver stop wen he was asked to stop
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Emman08: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Too much drama in Nigeria. Never trust someone who doesn't trust simple traffic laws. How will they have respect for values or authority in their lives?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
why didnt d driver stop wen he was asked to stop

So inorder to stop the driver because he didn't stop when asked to, he then jumped unto his bonnet?? Are u hearing yourself at all
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Starz825(m): 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:
Nairalanders please I need your help..I need someone to talk to..

It's a life or death matter..
Talk to God in prayers...
And remember to end the prayers in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN....you will be fine faridd..
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by gassbee: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

So inorder to stop the driver because he didn't stop when asked to, he then jumped unto his bonnet?? Are u hearing yourself at all
which other way do u think wil make him stop, please am waiting
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:
have a nice day, pathetic myopic drug addict

Don't mistake me for your w.hore mother
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by NaijaCuzin: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

My Elder sister is suicidal... She's abroad..I can't tell our parents about it.
you have to tell before it's too late

Let her meet a Psychiatrist
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
which other way do u think wil make him stop, please am waiting

So frsc taught their officers to jump unto the hood of the bonnet when a driver they flag down refuses to stop for them... This is really serious grin grin
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by SamOchuko: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working

Can you go to court as witness for the defense to say that before the judge? What if the officer says he jumped on the bonnet to avoid being ran over by the erring driver?

1 Like

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
SamOchuko:

Can you go to court as witness for the defense to say that before the judge? What if the officer says he jumped on the bonnet to avoid being ran over by the erring driver?

Where is the court?? Which day is it sitting??
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by gassbee: 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

So frsc taught their officers to jump unto the hood of the bonnet when a driver they flag down refuses to stop for them... This is really serious grin grin
i just asked u to give a sugestion on wat u would av done if u feel wat d officer did was not cool, am stil waiting
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
i just asked u to give a sugestion on wat u would av done if u feel wat d officer did was not cool, am stil waiting

U don't need to ask me. What I know is that the officer was not supposed to jump unto the bonnet of a moving car in the first place. That is not what they re taught to do.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by gassbee: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

U don't need to ask me. What I know is that the officer was not supposed to jump unto the bonnet of a moving car in the first place. That is not what they re taught to do.
u guys just know how to criticise but wen asked to proffer solution u tend to bail out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens / Niger Bridge Is Shaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.