Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase (53114 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
olaolaking:
I hope you will appear in court to defend him? When next someone stay in front of your car or on the road, hit him. After all he stays in the front by himself

Are you ok??

As for the court session, call me when he appears in court
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by mozona(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
You think say you wise..
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by rickpat(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lukuluku69:

True. But what about that Officer? What was he thinking? Is that how they were trained to make arrest that is if they can make arrest?
the officer is wrong as well....just that the driver stand at more risk in terms of punishment...just imagine if he kills the officer
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by bizzibodi(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
So na so that FRSC man take die?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by 02Kebreal(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working

You simply have no idea what you are saying.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Denko2721987(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Haba.. This na very old video nah
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Kosoco(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

So inorder to stop the driver because he didn't stop when asked to, he then jumped unto his bonnet?? Are u hearing yourself at all
You are so Timid.. anyway this's typical Nigeria youths. Try this for Yan.... bro a Snipper will just just snuff life out of you... Anyway Nigeria
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Kosoco(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Are you ok??

As for the court session, call me when he appears in court
I wonder how you grew up.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kosoco:
You are so Timid.. anyway this's typical Nigeria youths. Try this for Yan.... bro a Snipper will just just snuff life out of you... Anyway Nigeria

Mugu!! U watch lots of fantasy movies.
Which Yankee police will jump and latch unto the bonnet of a moving car. Albeit u have never even seen an airport up close talk more of leaving Nigeria
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kosoco:
I won't how you grew up.

Illiterate grin
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by mastermaestro(m): 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
Speeding off with a law enforcement agent on the bonnet? What exactly is wrong with the officer and the driver?

Both of them are mad! grin
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by NOwazobia: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
This video is as old as methuselah. undecided

OP just feel like adding a topic to his profile.

Nothing to see here. tongue
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Lukuluku69(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:
the officer is wrong as well....just that the driver stand at more risk in terms of punishment...just imagine if he kills the officer

Very true. And I would say the Officer is an idiot. What if he falls from the hood and the guy ran him over?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by mastermaestro(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

I wrote about it...it's in the Family section.

Connect her to a sound Christian counselor/minister to speak with her over the phone. Nothing new on the face of the earth. Whatever she is passing through, someone has had a taste of it before.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by drololaaof: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
This post is not new now it is more than a week old .
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by bonnyhope: 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
VictorDivine:
Speeding off with a law enforcement agent on the bonnet? What exactly is wrong with the officer and the driver?

The officer too is an idiot, Safety first whatever you do, his life is totally in the driver hand, he can decide to go and hit Wall or tree and both will be dead.

Why climbing the bonnet because you must arrest someone.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by phemmyfour: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:
exacty my point....it's not worth it...some people with still argue and blame the officer with their baseless argument that won't stand in court..
You are wrong
The officer has no right to hang on the bonnet. Both parties are wrong , our law enforcement agencies ain't civilized
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by phemmyfour: 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
bonnyhope:

The officer too is an idiot, Safety first whatever you do, his life is totally in the driver hand, he can decide to go and hit Wall or tree and both will be dead.

Why climbing the bonnet because you must arrest someone.
Most of them are illiterate. Advanced agbero
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by phemmyfour: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:
Nairalanders please I need your help..I need someone to talk to..

It's a life or death matter..
wetin happen
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Ibman: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
This na old news
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Ibman: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
This na old news
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Farid24224(m): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
wetin happen

I wrote about it already...It's in the Family section.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by phemmyfour: 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

I wrote about it already...It's in the Family section.
link
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by epospiky(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
but wetin carry the officer go ontop the bonnet sef?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Farid24224(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
phemmyfour:
link

Never posted before...Am a ghost Nairaland member, I don't know how to copy or even paste the link here.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by davodyguy: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working
Evading arrest is a serious crime. The officer has the right to prevent you from running.

What are you trying to justify?

The guy is in serious mess for his lifetime.

Ask Iceprince Zamani that tried this rubbish some weeks ago
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by phemmyfour: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

Never posted before...Am a ghost Nairaland member, I don't know how to copy or even paste the link here.
Go to the family section, open the thread

Then copy the address bar and post it here

For example
https://www.nairaland.com/7337369/driver-speeds-off-frsc-officer/3#116758219
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
davodyguy:

Evading arrest is a serious crime. The officer has the right to prevent you from running.

What are you trying to justify?

The guy is in serious mess for his lifetime.

Ask Iceprince Zamani that tried this rubbish some weeks ago

Stop confusing yourself. Frsc does not have the rights whatsoever to arrest anyone.
Even police that has the right to - only do with warrants. So get your facts straight
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by B2Bmen: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Them de carry me go where I no no

HELP.
carry me dey go Nigeria carry me dey go my husband house
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by davodyguy: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop confusing yourself. Frsc does not have the rights whatsoever to arrest anyone.
Even police that has the right to - only do with warrants. So get your facts straight
Lol. Is this a joke?

Have you read the new Lagos State traffic offenses and Penalties?

Go read first. Even according to Law, LASTMA official can arrest you and any security or traffic officer.

Go challenge that law already existing in court.

I'm speaking of Lagos State.

LASTMA officials can arrest you in Lagos for any violation
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 6:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
davodyguy:

Lol. Is this a joke?

Have you read the new Lagos State traffic offenses and Penalties?

Go read first. Even according to Law, LASTMA official can arrest you and any security or traffic officer.

Go challenge that law already existing in court.

I'm speaking of Lagos State.

LASTMA officials can arrest you in Lagos for any violation

Which mumu law?? Oga, frsc is not an establishment of Lagos law and does not have the right to arrest anyone. I am not arguing if lastma do or do not have the rights to. We are talking about frsc here. Stop coming to an online forum to argue trash.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Micheal2030: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens / Niger Bridge Is Shaking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.