Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase (53105 Views)

Port Harcourt-Aba-Maiduguri Eastern Railway Corridor Construction Speeds Up / Woman Dies As FRSC Officials Rescue Baby From Lone Accident In Ondo / Subsidy: FCT To Develop Lanes As FRSC Wants Nigerians To Embrace Bicycles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by seanwilliam(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working
lol. I hope you will be there to defend him when they catch am cheesy
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
The driver should just make sure he ends up inside the Lagoon ! Otherwise,if those FRSC guys finally catch him,hmmmmm,e don be for him finally be dat o !
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Edc1: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
grin
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by gulfer: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kajaard:

His car will most likely be impounded as well and he might go to jail. Just not worth it if you ask me.
The incident happened in almost 10 years ago, stop recycling old news undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
u guys just know how to criticise but wen asked to proffer solution u tend to bail out

Why will I proffer solution on nairaland?? Abeg carry your talk go siddon one place
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Fuckyoumod: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:
no matter your job ..put safety first...

as for the driver just pray you ain't caught because you will have serious charges on your head in court....attempted murder, obstruction of duty of a frsc staff, breakdown of law and order...list is endless

no matter what,be calm and interact with the office..if you are clean,you can't be exploited...NA ONLY THIEF THEY RUN LIKE THAT
but then what if he ends up dead? These guys should learn how to do there job, climbing bonnets isn't one of them.

Who die don die..... If you like kill the culprit!

1 Like

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by ObosiUkwalla: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. I hope you will be there to defend him when they catch am cheesy

That's if they catch him. He should drive that man to a secluded place and break his legs
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Evidenx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
When obi becomes president,all these agbadorian atitude will be eradicated out of nigeria.
Vote wisely,vote OBI

Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by rickpat(m): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
but then what if he ends up dead? These guys should learn how to do there job, climbing bonnets isn't one of them.

Who die don die..... If you like kill the culprit!
that's why I said safety first,I was referring to the frsc officer ...
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Tinubuwins2023e: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why recycling old news?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Tunjibalogun: 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:

as for the driver just pray you ain't caught because you will have serious charges on your head in court....attempted murder, obstruction of duty of a frsc staff, breakdown of law and order...list is endless

no matter what,be calm and interact with the office..if you are clean,you can't be exploited...NA ONLY THIEF THEY RUN LIKE THAT
Lmao, like you don't know law enforcement officers that will charge you for crime not committed. Seems you're from Togo grin cheesy
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by seanwilliam(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

That's if they catch him. He should drive that man to a secluded place and break his legs
Haha grin Walai u go wicked for real life grin I don laugh piss for body grin
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Farid24224(m): 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
you have to tell before it's too late

Let her meet a Psychiatrist

Like a counselor?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Kajaard: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
gulfer:
The incident happened in almost 10 years ago, stop recycling old news undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are you mentally retarded or you just like being plain stupid? Am I the op that posted the story?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Kaiser20: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
The results of bad leaders in Nigeria.
Some people have been subjected to Hunger and frustration to the extent that they are ready to die by all means.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by goslowgoslow(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Na tinubu breeders now

Crazy people tongue
Must you be stupid all the time?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Obiworld2020: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
DAT nah normal thing for naija nah..

Are you into affiliate marketing or online business generally?

I have a small ebook for you. Just chat me up on WhatsApp and I will freely send it to you.
+2348033639767.

Don't thank me now, thank me when you have started making enough sales.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by goslowgoslow(m): 4:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
why didnt d driver stop wen he was asked to stop
How do you know that the driver didn't stop? You mean the officer jump to the bonnet at such a speed?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by SpaceAngel: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why would a sane person jump on the bonnet of a car to stop it and he's supposed to be a safety officer.

He should be sacked for putting his life and lives of others at risk.

What is money to life. Is it not when you are alive that you can spend the money? angry angry
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by goslowgoslow(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
gassbee:
u guys just know how to criticise but wen asked to proffer solution u tend to bail out
Mr man is that a professional thing to do? All they need do is to give him a chase.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by samwillyco1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:
Nairalanders please I need your help..I need someone to talk to..

It's a life or death matter..

Speak out
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Farid24224(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
samwillyco1:

Speak out

I wrote about it...it's in the Family section.
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by tunjijones(m): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Stop talking trash. Was he the one who put the frsc personnel on his bonnet?? How will he be charged for attempted murder when it was the officer who climb the hood of the bonnet by himself.... Or is that how frsc mgt asked their officers to be working

The driver will be charged for attempted murder and the officer will be charged for attempted suicide
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by samwillyco1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

I wrote about it...it's in the Family section.

Ok
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
Old video
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Owodiran1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Need for speed
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Lukuluku69(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2022
rickpat:

True. But what about that Officer? What was he thinking? Is that how they were trained to make arrest that is if they can make arrest?
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by hollywater: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Animal kingdom
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by NaijaCuzin: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
Farid24224:

Like a counselor?
yes
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by Farid24224(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2022
NaijaCuzin:
yes
Okay
Re: Driver Speeds Off With FRSC Officer On Bonnet As FRSC Van Gives Chase by olaolaking: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

I hope you will appear in court to defend him? When next someone stay in front of your car or on the road, hit him. After all he stays in the front by himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Buys A Horse Because Of Lingering Fuel Scarcity (pics/video) / Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / FG Slashes Visa Fees For US Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.