Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Yasiok Is A Scammer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Yasiok Is A Scammer (724 Views)

TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus / I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yasiok Is A Scammer by ispeed(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2022
YASIOK is a big scam never trade with him. He scam me 320k yesterday night when I ask him to help me fin my PayPal. And have promise to arrest him very soon.

Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by ispeed(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2022
His picture and phone number +234 913 490 8899

Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by feranmi143: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Yo fish, fvck i hate scammers, but you should have sent him 5-10k for a test. but he failed, sorry for your loss bro, your 320k is currently getting smt good. Did he block you
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by feranmi143: 11:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Yo fish,
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by Chaos14: 11:45am On Sep 17, 2022
feranmi143:
M
Why did you call me here
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by feranmi143: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Yo fish,
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by Chaos14: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by feranmi143: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yo fish,
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by thankyouJesus(m): 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
ispeed:
He use this two account details to fraud

Wema bank
Emmanuel Kingsley

Sterling Bank

I pay 320k to his sterling Bank account and he refused to fund my PayPal account
Are you the same person as Demogorgon? If yes, why would you go around soiling reputation of others? The other name is mine and I'm no way related to the activities you quoted. I came across this post through simple Google search.
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by thankyouJesus(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
thankyouJesus:
Are you the same person as Demogorgon? If yes, why would you go around soiling reputation of others? The other name is mine and I'm no way related to the activities you quoted. I came across this post through simple Google search.
I tried using my bank app to trace 0090829575 (Sterling Bank) but no name was forth coming.

Seun, could you please help out here.
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by Demogorgon(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
thankyouJesus:
I only have one account with NL which is this.
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by Demogorgon(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
ispeed:
YASIOK is a big scam never trade with him. He scam me 320k yesterday night when I ask him to help me fin my PayPal. And have promise to arrest him very soon.
Check my previous posts. I posted his real pictures
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by thankyouJesus(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Demogorgon:
Man, shut the Bleep up. You're a bloody thief. Are you not .......?
Smiles... I find your statement/conclusion amusing as a fact.

If I'm a thief, it means I must have stolen something from you. Could you please provide further evidence to support this claim or write more on your position.

I await your response.
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by Demogorgon(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
thankyouJesus:
Smiles... I find your statement/conclusion amusing as a fact.

If I'm a thief, it means I must have stolen something from you. Could you please provide further evidence to support this claim or write more on your position.

I await your response.
You don't want to go down that road I promise you. Hand go soon meet you. Just don't worry
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by thankyouJesus(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Demogorgon:
You don't want to go down that road I promise you. Hand go soon meet you. Just don't worry
This is so funny, if you've lost substantial amount of money like you claimed; you'll be more willing to call me out here considering the time and attention I'm devoting to this.

This is not a good way to troll and I'm not comfortable with such, please desist from it. Not cool!!!

For benefit sake (to confirm if there's any truth in your position and I'm willing to write to Sterling Bank on your behalf to ask if my details was used to open an account. If it is, I'm willing to cooperate with you until you recover your funds at no cost), I would respond to your next message if it will hold substance but if not, I would ignore you totally.

Note: If the above is true, I'm not in the known of the fraudulent activities but I'm an honest Nigerian who is ready to do right by another Nigerian to recover their funds.

"Your next response is very important because I don't have the luxury of time for troll".
Re: Yasiok Is A Scammer by feranmi143: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2022
Yo fish,

(1) (Reply)

Global Recession; Impact On Nigeria? / Mastercard To Power Nigerian Identity Card Program / Newly Build 4 Bedroom Duplex 4 Sale @ Magodo GRA Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.