Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

My Brothers And Sisters Make Gather Abeg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brothers And Sisters Make Gather Abeg (235 Views)

My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures) / The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend. / Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Brothers And Sisters Make Gather Abeg by Lastborn55(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Guys, I entered Kaduna after Easter in one of our relatives, where I go do apprentice work .
Throughout my life I never had a galfrend, but the past 2 years I have been having great affinity towards gals, but seriously I am afraid of galz .
So when I got there, there is one gal I almost admire anytime she pass but seriously am not planning to make her my galfrend, so one-day she came to buy something from our shop, after buying something I asked her if can kiss her but she accepted, that was my first time but I didn't enjoyed it.
So after that we started getting closer, but what I have in mind was just to kiss her anytime I want (am not even planning to sex any gal now no matter how the konji reach)
But before she accepts to kiss me she will makes sure no one is coming or looking at us, she is afraid someone will tell her dad
So one-day I told her that I feel for her(that's my own way saying I love someone) she said i should stop before she go reach home her mind will be doing her somehow. I tried to make her know how I feel for her but she is telling me that I don't know this street, say if person see anything going on with me and her, the person will report to her to her dad and her dad will now report me to my oga, she just end up telling that she don't want problem but she didn't say she doesn't love me back.
After sometimes if call her to come let's chat she will tell me later, she stops coming close to me and stops passing Infront of our shop.
Later she went to their village and she didn't tell me anything, it affects me so bad I won't lie bcoz I only think of her. A month after she went to their village, I met one gal by name Sarah, after joking with her, she left and come back the following day which I kiss her and after kissing I told her that I love her and she replies I love you too.
Later Sarah went to her village, bcoz her auntie sent for her, I managed get her number, I used to call her sometimes.
One day I call her , someone picked (a gal) and told me that Sarah is not around that her sister is the one speaking and I asked her sister her name she replied Anita (Anita was the first gal I met)I said ok and cut the call, later in the evening I called back Sarah picked, during the call she introduced her sister to and after that I end the call.
The problem now is that Anita now tell Sarah say me and her dey date, make she no accept me and if she accept me she will put both of us into trouble.
On de other hand Sarah dey verse say I want to put her and her sister into problem (not from the same parent)
Guys what should I do, I love Sarah more than Anita bcoz she gives me attention more than Anita
Re: My Brothers And Sisters Make Gather Abeg by Naijanascam: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Finish your apprenticeship first and in peace...... you will get tired of female friends then........

1 Like

Re: My Brothers And Sisters Make Gather Abeg by fman(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
U wan use ya brother shop do love abi?
See you
See village.
Ode!!

(1) (Reply)

Dream Wedding For The Nigerian Introvert / One Hard Truth About Ladies: (why Phyna Will Not Win The Current Bbn) / Indeed She's Shagging It So Sweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.