Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? (3417 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / Igbo Man Claims Oyibo, Yoruba, Hausa And Fulani Are All Igbos / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 4:30am On Sep 20, 2022
Maazieze:

Self deception is defining yourself by an old anthropological theory to define your world view and human biology for a region your not even directly related to, i bet you just got your 23mugus&me DNA result and thought you were fulani

Ignoring that race exists. Is delusional. And it really means that you're not comfortable with the race that you are. That's quite clear. And sheilani's are North African descent. So if someone were to take a 23andMe test you will get North africa. And do not even try to say that's Europe because I'm only 4% european. So it's not from anything of admixture in the new world. It's specifically to do with Fulani heritage. As I stated before my family never was really treated like black Americans from what I understand and the senses and in history. They never put themselves down as black. And they lived in areas with mostly white people. Even in segregated date times some of my family owned lots of land in the northeast. And some of my family owned homes in nice neighborhoods that were predominantly white in the 20s 30s and 40s ignoring that race exists. Especially in a time like that is quite delusional. And what really it means is that you feel that people acknowledging that they were treated differently because they didn't look black will somehow make them feel better than you. Which is not how I feel. At all. I just feel this is a truth and why lie? Also wanted to point out fulani's don't test 100% sub-Saharan African ancestry unless they are cultural fulani's and not ethnic fulanis. DNA tests have proven they it has just about as much Eurasian heritage as the toubou and just about the same amount as many East africans. Maybe a little slightly less. But it's on an individual basis. On an average of 25%. And the average East African test about 40%. There are plenty of Fulani to hit up to around 35% West Eurasian heritage. So as you know East Africans have always been included with the Caucasian race. And so have the fulani. Because they both have Caucasian heritage and not just that they have Caucasian heritage but that their phenotype is characterized as Caucasian by their cranial structure. And also the skin tone difference. A lot of Fulani are very light-skinned. and I compared many of the Fulani two other people. They look very much similar to indians. This is why like I said in my family generally people are thought to be Indian not particularly black.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Maazieze(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Blah blah blah, oga i never said im not "black" but i identify first by my ethnicity and nationality, like most other people across the world, its only you americans that identify by race first.
not only that but your weak attempt to create a sensible "racial boundary" of africa is not only misguided but troubling, who abused you? i didnt ask for your life story
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maazieze:
Blah blah blah, oga i never said im not "black" but i identify first by my ethnicity and nationality, like most other people across the world, its only you americans that identify by race first.
not only that but your weak attempt to create a sensible "racial boundary" of africa is not only misguided but troubling, who abused you? i didnt ask for your life story

Trying to gaslight people and mentally abuse people. Isn't going to change the facts. See like I said it seems like you feel threatened. But why not acknowledge the differences. It's not like down the street anyone is going to confuse the people you're trying to claim at the same as sub-Saharan Africans. This is why I made your reason for me personally I found that a lot of Southern Nigerians had an issue with me personally. Especially when I would say I was part nigerian. Because we're not ethnically the same nor racially. But it's a hearing people I always feel to come reality with. In fact many of them will seem to think I looked it to be Southern saharan. Which makes sense because that's where most of my ancestors are from.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by KingOKON: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Inferiority complex is a disease

1 Like

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Ubanieke: 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dmj28:

Lastly hamitic race is simply a subset race of the Caucasian race like Semitic race. All anthropologists have put Fulani tibou and tuaregs as Caucasian with the Hausa Fulani as black africans. Even the Sahara map demonstrates this as it cuts off in northern new her a which means the Fulani aren't even native to sub-Saharan Africa according to the us census anyone native to Saharan Africa is Caucasian.
Just another version of that Somalian guy grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Ubanieke: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dmj28:

Uh no I'm a black American..... I have the same culture as white Americans. And honestly my family didn't experience heavy discrimination back to the 20's when it was segregated they lived in segregated Chicago and New Jersey in white middle class neighborhoods. I've seen people think my grandma was Indian or that my mom was Indian or mixed with Arab like north Sudanese at best. Racist terms against my mom was at the closest one lady told her to go back to Ethiopia. Most of the time it's Egypt though.... Racist people aren't educated well enough to pick many countries but I remember my mom was filling out the race part of the application and she puts other it's a tradition in my family we don't say our race. And the lady was telling her middle eastern and north African people are Caucasian and that she should put caucasian my mom didn't. Because she was race is private business type of thing. But yeah in my experience I've never been perceived as black. And I've noticed I posted my photo up somewhere they kept telling me I was a foreigner illegal because I didn't have an id need to get one soon. And I was trying to tell them I'm a black American. I have really found so many times people get surprised when I say I'm black American. And I have realized maybe this is why my mother's family never said their race because who would say their race if it just causes confusion and problems and on top of it a risk for negativity. But I always thought well isn't that what I am? But finding this out now I see white people don't even see them as black if they're just looking at them and not told what race one is which is probably how my family learned to get along well.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Ubanieke: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Dmj28:

Yes a Hausa can walk down the street and be perceived Caucasian because they speak an Afro-Asiatic language but a Fulani can't because of the language they speak. You seem extremely ignorant as languages aren't race. And btw Caucasian is an outdated term. Society has gone pretty woke.... So that's not going to work on reality I get that you don't like that fulani's are Caucasian but that doesn't change how one is perceived in society or what one would legally put on the census. Again you forgot you were talking to an American in the western world the language you speak doesn't define your race but your phenotype is definitely controlled by your cranial structure. And your race is connected to where your family is native to in Africa

And it's important to point out I've seen light skinned african Americans of majorly Igbo descent perceived as just black because in society race is defined by bone structure those who have Caucasian bone structure aren't perceived as black as much as sub-Saharan africans are.
Stop this your fake fulani pictures we know what the original authentic Fulanis look like, not this your fake fulani usurpers that came into existence later.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Christistruth00: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Fulani are Black Africans mixed with Berbers that met Somewhere between Senegal and Mauritania

around the 7th Century

https://www.modernghana.com/news/349849/who-are-the-fulani-people-their-origins.html

1 Like

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by RedboneSmith(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Christistruth00:

Fulani are Black Africans mixed with Berbers that met Somewhere between Senegal and Mauritania

around the 7th Century

https://www.modernghana.com/news/349849/who-are-the-fulani-people-their-origins.html

The truth. The Fulani are related to the Wolof and the Serer, and these were all black African groups living in the Senegal area. At some point in history the Fulani were infiltrated by Berber pastoralists from the North, who are responsible for the lighter skin tone and narrow features of some, but definitely not all, modern Fulani people. They still speak a Niger-Congo language today rather than a Berber language; and this is in keeping with their black African foundational roots.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ubanieke:
Stop this your fake fulani pictures we know what the original authentic Fulanis look like, not this your fake fulani usurpers that came into existence later.

Truth be told those are the fake fulani's you speak of because the black ones are usually just culturally Fulani not genetically. Btw I'm a woman. Originally fulani's come from a Caucasian stock and our ancestors are from north Africa/Saharan Africa not subsaharan Africa like the other one mentioned you know sub-Saharan African is south of northern Nigeria Burkina Faso etc...... Mali Mauritania Niger Chad and north Sudan are Saharan countries the natives of these countries have connections to the Berber people and have been labeled caucasians this is why the tibou tuaregs and fulanis have historically and legally been seen as Caucasian.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Christistruth00:

around the 7th Century

You are aware that Mauritania and Senegal part of the Sahara and the shore of Sahara correct. And yes Fulani we're labelled Caucasians with understanding that they are admixed Caucasians just like east Africans etc.... They were included as brown Caucasians because they have Caucasian blood and they have a Caucasian cranial structure while being native to north Africa not subsaharan Africa.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
RedboneSmith:

The truth. The Fulani are related to the Wolof and the Serer, and these were all black African groups living in the Senegal area. At some point in history the Fulani were infiltrated by Berber pastoralists from the North, who are responsible for the lighter skin tone and narrow features of some, but definitely not all, modern Fulani people. They still speak a Niger-Congo language today rather than a Berber language; and this is in keeping with their black African foundational roots.

Yes we are I remember seeing that about the wolof on my DNA test well actually my mom's. That still got nothing to do with the way society perceived us the language spoken in America is English across the board what Caucasian is defined by is being a native of north Africa Middle East east or European and Caucasian cranial structrue
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by RedboneSmith(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dmj28:

Yes we are I remember seeing that about the wolof on my DNA test well actually my mom's. That still got nothing to do with the way society perceived us the language spoken in America is English across the board what Caucasian is defined by is being a native of north Africa Middle East east or European and Caucasian cranial structrue

What percentage Eurasian (North African, Middle Eastern, etc) showed up on your DNA tests, or your mom's?
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2022
RedboneSmith:

What percentage Eurasian (North African, Middle Eastern, etc) showed up on your DNA tests, or your mom's?

The average Fulani test about 20-33% north African heriTage. You do understand east Africans test 30-50% west Eurasian the tibou test 20-40% tibou and the north Sudanese test 25-45% west Eurasian. Pretty much in the Sahara and east Africa everybody is overlapping. And 51%-60% of my heritage belongs to the Sahara. But yeah I'm over half Fulani/tuareg natives of the Sahara plus the very northern African heritage as well. Depending on the test. Point is the Fulani are Caucasian by the standards of race the actual fulani's are. Also lastly the populations in the reference panels don't test for west Eurasian descent in African populations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL5HVw9aBQY

As seen above it includes east African with west Eurasian descent into a country same is done for fulani's and Sudanese even on some reference panels as well as other ancient mixed people. As those tests only go back 200 years any ancient test shows at least 20% west Eurasian for any Saharan African descent Ed person. 70% of my DNA clusters closer to east Africans on ancient analysis
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Also shows here the Fulani are natives of the Sahara not subsaharan Africa.....

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 4:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dmj28:

I'm American. I'm telling you my experience as an American with Fulani heritage. I'm about half Nigerian descent. And yes I have some tuareg heritage as well. I'm just saying in experience when you're brown with Caucasian features you're not perceived as black so much it seems. And I think hamitic africans know that and north africans won't even play along with you and pretend. But east Africans will they literally held you as slaves for being black and not hamitic racially like themselves when my grandma was born. Yet they'll pretend with you they're black for power but is it real? I think it's that they do this particularly the dark skinned ones because they feel they get negative behavior for having such dark skin even then they're not treated the same. But they will try to make you believe that because when you're very dark with Caucasian features they'd be basically in the racial heirarchy placed at the bottom while with you in America they would be place higher among black people which is why some push to be black. I don't seek that I just seek truth rather than pretending especially why would I lie to you and tell you on my day to day life I'm perceived as black when I'm not normally....

no.1 stop quoting me alot

no.2 because you read a couple of articles from the internet you now think yourself a bit of a genius eh?

no.3 What the f*ck doesn't anybody care about who are caucasians or not?

no.4 I get mistaken by people as Fulani a lot(I'm not) it's very possible my one ancestors are Sahelian
(I'm from Southern Nigeria.
oral history puts the origin of my tribe in present day C.A.R)

no.5 'Fulanis' have pretty much assimlated with other tribes in W.Africa, and elsewhere.
For instance 'Hausa-Fulani' is more of a political term than a tribal one.

no.6 STFU! NIGga! you talk a bit like someone with low-self esteem. If I didn't know any better I would tell you talk textbook COONERY
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
Dmj28:

Also shows here the Fulani are natives of the Sahara not subsaharan Africa.....

Fulanis and Berbers are SAHELIAN!
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
Subsaharan:

Fulanis and Berbers are SAHELIAN!

I already showed it says they're natives of the Sahara. I said the shore of the Sahara.... Sahel is the shore of the Sahel. Berbers are Caucasian so if you don't know that we don't need to have this conversation since you don't know the basics Caucasians isn't European it includes natives of Europe Middle East and the Sahara

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Subsaharan:

no.1 stop quoting me alot

no.2 because you read a couple of articles from the internet you now think yourself a bit of a genius eh?

no.3 What the f*ck doesn't anybody care about who are caucasians or not?

no.4 I get mistaken by people as Fulani a lot(I'm not) it's very possible my one ancestors are Sahelian
(I'm from Southern Nigeria.
oral history puts the origin of my tribe in present day C.A.R)

no.5 'Fulanis' have pretty much assimlated with other tribes in W.Africa, and elsewhere.
For instance 'Hausa-Fulani' is more of a political term than a tribal one.

no.6 STFU! NIGga! you talk a bit like someone with low-self esteem. If I didn't know any better I would tell you talk textbook COONERY

Okay so this clearly just says I I'm jealous of those native to the saharan. And also self-hate. As in I feel black people need to feel like they are inferior. And I feel inferior when someone points out that someone is caucasian. Don't view yourself that way that's not a good way to see yourself. You do know where the word Coon comes from right? That comes from White people. White slave owners called black people who ran away from slavery coons. Which what they were saying was that a black person who stayed a slave was in their proper place. So when you use the term you are saying that black people are supposed to stay in their proper place of being a slave. And calling someone that word as a negative term. Implies that they are acting out of place. Outside of their place. It's a bad way to look at black people in general. And it's odd. It makes me think you must be american. Cuz how come you lack so much self pride of yourself? Being black is beautiful. The North African is beautiful being East African is beautiful being Arab is beautiful. All races are beautiful. No need to be attacking people and calling them names. Because they just were pointing out facts. I'm not putting anyone over anyone. No one is better than another
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Okay so this clearly just says I I'm jealous of those native to the saharan. And also self-hate. As in I feel black people need to feel like they are inferior. And I feel inferior when someone points out that someone is caucasian. Don't view yourself that way that's not a good way to see yourself. You do know where the word Coon comes from right? That comes from White people. White slave owners called black people who ran away from slavery coons. Which what they were saying was that a black person who stayed a slave was in their proper place. So when you use the term you are saying that black people are supposed to stay in their proper place of being a slave. And calling someone that word as a negative term. Implies that they are acting out of place. Outside of their place. It's a bad way to look at black people in general. And it's odd. It makes me think you must be american. Cuz how come you lack so much self pride of yourself? Being black is beautiful. The North African is beautiful being East African is beautiful being Arab is beautiful. All races are beautiful. No need to be attacking people and calling them names. Because they just were pointing out facts. I'm not putting anyone over anyone. No one is better than another

Fulanis are not CAUC
ASIAN, PERIODT
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by RedboneSmith(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2022
OP, why do I feel you don't hang out with a lot of black people, and date white dudes (or chicks, depending on how you roll) exclusively. grin
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

Fulanis are not CAUC
ASIAN, PERIODT

Yeah we are. When race is split up as congoid (I don't like the term they used originally) australoid caucasoid and Mongolian fulani's like all other saharans were put in the Caucasian category. So yes toubou tuaregs Berbers Fulani and many East Africans were considered Caucasian fulani's who mix with sub-Saharan Africans enough to no longer have the Caucasian facial structure were placed in the black race. But full fulani's with Caucasian cranial structure were viewed as Caucasian. All my family have the Caucasian structure and are closely tied with them. So I am talking about the real genetic Fulani who are indigenous people of the Sahara not the sub-Saharan people. It seems there's a jealousy you have towards them no need to be Southern Nigerians are beautiful too.

So yes Fulani toubou tuaregs and Berber people the natives of the Sahara are Caucasians.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2022
RedboneSmith:
OP, why do I feel you don't hang out with a lot of black people, and date white dudes (or chicks, depending on how you roll) exclusively. grin

Yeah it's black men who don't recognize me or being the same ethnic background with them. So yeah no the truth is when I show a Fulani people that I have shown here cuz usually don't receive them as black they receive them as indian. So if black people can't even act as nice when it's black unless you tell them what they are and then in your heads you trying screw it in your heads to think that they're black too. And obviously you don't recognize them as you're saying rays looking at them. Maybe it was a good idea that caucasians to pick them under the Caucasian category.

Even the dark skin version of East Africans and fulani's look pretty similar to each other. And very different to subsaharan africans

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Yeah we are. When race is split up as congoid (I don't like the term they used originally) australoid caucasoid and Mongolian fulani's like all other saharans were put in the Caucasian category. So yes toubou tuaregs Berbers Fulani and many East Africans were considered Caucasian fulani's who mix with sub-Saharan Africans enough to no longer have the Caucasian facial structure were placed in the black race. But full fulani's with Caucasian cranial structure were viewed as Caucasian. All my family have the Caucasian structure and are closely tied with them. So I am talking about the real genetic Fulani who are indigenous people of the Sahara not the sub-Saharan people. It seems there's a jealousy you have towards them no need to be Southern Nigerians are beautiful too.

So yes Fulani toubou tuaregs and Berber people the natives of the Sahara are Caucasians.

Who's "we"? I can bet my arse that I look more Fulani than you

You're in America talking nonsense on the internet.

You did a genetic test and found a minuscule percentage of your genetic lineage as Fulani, now you're waxing lyrical

Fulanis in W.africa are as black as anybody.

They are facial features and cultural differences yes(flat noses same as mine)

But they are not CAUCASIAN! Jeez!
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

You did a genetic test and found a minuscule percentage of your genetic lineage as Fulani, now you're waxing lyrical

What? So now you're just making up stuff going stuff out of your butt I got it. Like I said it's just jealousy. It doesn't really change anything. But you should be proud about your phenotype. Because there's nothing to do ashamed of.. and as far as you're making up that I only had a lot of blood. No my answer she's both my Nigerian and some guys you understand that two a million kilometers were sent to america? And a lot of The descendants in Virginia and the Carolinas have a good amount of food Lion inheritage. This is why Caitlin compass is 60% of my dna. Well much of that 60%. There is a percentage that is ctuareg as well.

And the definition a black is sub-Saharan too long is aren't sub-Saharan I get the feeling you don't even understand what sub-Saharan is. I'll give you a map.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

I'm trying to compare people's features or whatever you're doing right now. Is a sign that you're having a personal issue. Now I am obviously not talking about any Fulani who has a flat nose. But I never really thought all black people even had flat noses. But if that's the qualification oh of course not. I'm talking about the ones who obviously don't have that feature. None of my family have flat noses. And all the fulanis I've seen don't have flat noses. They have actually very prominent septums. They can be a bit longish and strong. As I showed the pictures of the archetypes of fulani's. You can see what I'm saying.

I think it's just an issue of being Southern Nigerian and feeling by saying fulani's are Caucasian it somehow places them above you that's not true because no race is better than the other

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

I'm trying to compare people's features or whatever you're doing right now. Is a sign that you're having a personal issue. Now I am obviously not talking about any Fulani who has a flat nose. But I never really thought all black people even had flat noses. But if that's the qualification oh of course not. I'm talking about the ones who obviously don't have that feature. None of my family have flat noses. And all the fulanis I've seen don't have flat noses. They have actually very prominent septums. They can be a bit longish and strong. As I showed the pictures of the archetypes of fulani's. You can see what I'm saying.

I think it's just an issue of being Southern Nigerian and feeling by saying fulani's are Caucasian it somehow places them above you that's not true because no race is better than the other

you're not serious.

I'm a Nigerian man possibly with Fulani blood running through my body and you're telling me I'm struggling with inferiority complex

You are mad, What's so special about being Caucasian? Have you ever being outside your town before?
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

So because they are 'Light skinned' you post these pictures as proof that they are 'Caucasian' you're a COON I was right after all.

I'm more light skin that these ladies you posted

they are southern Nigerians more light skinned than me, and yes they're not CAUCASIANS!
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

as shown those women don't have your features. At all. They don't even look your race. So... But as said before it's been concluded that the Fulani are natives of the Sahara and aren't sub-Saharan subsaharan is Southern Nigerian northern Nigeria and north of Nigeria is Sahara since it appears you may not know where the Sahara ends.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

All these House NiGga behaviour you brought to NL

I'm a very proud black man and I'm not CAUCASIAN
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

you're not serious.

I'm a Nigerian man possibly with Fulani blood running through my body and you're telling me I'm struggling with inferiority complex

You are mad, What's so special about being Caucasian? Have you ever being outside your town before?

Yeah you've already proven you think something's special about being Caucasian I don't think that way personally I'm American white Americans are very much apart of the same culture as black Americans so no I don't see them as culturally different
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:
as shown those women don't have your features. At all. They don't even look your race. So... But as said before it's been concluded that the Fulani are natives of the Sahara and aren't sub-Saharan subsaharan is Southern Nigerian northern Nigeria and north of Nigeria is Sahara since it appears you may not know where the Sahara ends.

a lot of Eastern Nigerians have 'CACAUSIOD' features, that doesn't make them CAUSASIANS! Africa is the most genetically diverse continent in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eating Culture / Why Are Yoruba Married Women Adultrous? / Igbos Let Us Interprete Some Uncommon Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.