Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? (3419 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / Igbo Man Claims Oyibo, Yoruba, Hausa And Fulani Are All Igbos / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

So because they are 'Light skinned' you post these pictures as proof that they are 'Caucasian' you're a COON I was right after all.

I'm more light skin that these ladies you posted

they are southern Nigerians more light skinned than me, and yes they're not CAUCASIANS!

Okay you have to remember in America we don't see everybody as light skin okay? Because you literally are stuck on skin tone. But you literally just admit it you have a flat nose. And that's what I was showing. That the women do not have flat noses. Cranial structure is very similar to people who are caucasian in race and I showed people of many different just because you did not realize that does not mean I did not show that. But I definitely show people who have the cranial structure similar to the Caucasian race.

Also many of the people I posted do not have any black look-alikes or have mostly non-black look-alikes. Remember the Caucasian race has nothing to do with skin tone. And all to do with facial structure.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Yeah you've already proven you think something's special about being Caucasian I don't think that way personally I'm American white Americans are very much apart of the same culture as black Americans so no I don't see them as culturally different

it is you that opened a thread about Fulanis being CACAUSIAN(which is false).

I'm telling you that only Tuaregs and Shura Arabs have distinct facial features that are prominently dissimilar to mine.

Fulanis have assimilated with other tribes, these features are no more prominent.

Thus, you cannot say today that Fulanis are CACAUSIAN, that would be false. Capiche?
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

a lot of Eastern Nigerians have 'CACAUSIOD' features, that doesn't make them CAUSASIANS! Africa is the most genetically diverse continent in the world

Yeah that doesn't really change anything. Especially when you're native to sub-Saharan Africa which means that you are black. You remember that's another part of it and that has to do with legally. If you are native to the Sahara or north africa. Then you are technically caucasian. If you are native to sub-Saharan Africa then you are black.

The part of the map that people perceived as black was lower than Northern nigeria. Because I think there's including the Fulani people here. As you can tell fulani's don't really venture lower than the map is showing. So all along they always saw the Fulani as caucasian.

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Okay you have to remember in America we don't see everybody as light skin okay? Because you literally are stuck on skin tone. But you literally just admit it you have a flat nose. And that's what I was showing. That the women do not have flat noses. Cranial structure is very similar to people who are caucasian in race and I showed people of many different just because you did not realize that does not mean I did not show that. But I definitely show people who have the cranial structure similar to the Caucasian race.

Also many of the people I posted do not have any black look-alikes or have mostly non-black look-alikes. Remember the Caucasian race has nothing to do with skin tone. And all to do with facial structure.

no Fulani look like this in Nigeria, I can bet my life
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

it is you that opened a thread about Fulanis being CACAUSIAN(which is false).

I'm telling you that only Tuaregs and Shura Arabs have distinct facial features that are prominently dissimilar to mine.

Fulanis have assimilated with other tribes, these features are no more prominent.

Thus, you cannot say today that Fulanis are CACAUSIAN, that would be false. Capiche?

You already admitted that your nose is flat. So I'm pretty sure you don't look like them.... Lol try pretending with someone else ����
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Yeah that doesn't really change anything. Especially when you're native to sub-Saharan Africa which means that you are black. You remember that's another part of it and that has to do with legally. If you are native to the Sahara or north africa. Then you are technically caucasian. If you are native to sub-Saharan Africa then you are black.

The part of the map that people perceived as black was lower than Northern nigeria. Because I think there's including the Fulani people here. As you can tell fulani's don't really venture lower than the map is showing. So all along they always saw the Fulani as caucasian.

look at what I say about reading articles from the internet thinking yourself a genius?

There's a part of town where I live named after a Fulani man.

His 4th generation are now bonafide citizens of my state, and yes they look like me!
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

So because they are 'Light skinned' you post these pictures as proof that they are 'Caucasian' you're a COON I was right after all.

I'm more light skin that these ladies you posted

they are southern Nigerians more light skinned than me, and yes they're not CAUCASIANS!

Lastly using the term coon implies you see yourself as inferior and a slave to white men..... So this is why you're mad fulani's we're seen as Caucasian. Because you feel inferior to people who are Caucasian and you're saying Fulani shouldn't be good enough to be Caucasian...... Doesn't change that they aren't sub-Saharan and are native to the Sahara and we're classed as Caucasian due to their facial structure. All you're doing is exposing your insecurity. I don't see the Caucasian as better I come from a black supremacist family so yea..

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

look at what I say about reading articles from the internet thinking yourself a genius?

His 4th generation are now bonafide citizens of my state, and yes they look like me!

If they have a flat nose like you then obviously they mixed enough with ssa to no longer be ethnically Fulani but the women I posted didn't have flat noses like you do and your Igbo types do js. And quit lying saying you're Fulani when you jaut said you weren Fulani. So quit wanting to be other than what you are and be proud of who you are
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

me!

This just looks like desperation you've failed to show any article proving otherwise and have failed to disprove me which like I said shows your only motive is a sense of feeling Caucasians are above you when they aren't
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by RedboneSmith(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Yeah it's black men who don't recognize me or being the same ethnic background with them. So yeah no the truth is when I show a Fulani people that I have shown here cuz usually don't receive them as black they receive them as indian. So if black people can't even act as nice when it's black unless you tell them what they are and then in your heads you trying screw it in your heads to think that they're black too. And obviously you don't recognize them as you're saying rays looking at them. Maybe it was a good idea that caucasians to pick them under the Caucasian category.
Not trying to be funny or anything, but I literally don't understand anything you said here. Your country in Africa is probably Francophone. undecided
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

This just looks like desperation you've failed to show any article proving otherwise and have failed to disprove me which like I said shows your only motive is a sense of feeling Caucasians are above you when they aren't

You've been the one talking about my perceived inferiority complex, this speaks a lot about you than it does of me
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

If they have a flat nose like you then obviously they mixed enough with ssa to no longer be ethnically Fulani but the women I posted didn't have flat noses like you do and your Igbo types do js. And quit lying saying you're Fulani when you jaut said you weren Fulani. So quit wanting to be other than what you are and be proud of who you are

Assimilation has happened over thousand of years, there's nothing like pure anything

What's wrong with my flat nose?

I brought it up as a feature to prove to you Fulanis are not Cacausian you're here making it into something else which suggests that you have a problem with my flat nose
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Lastly using the term coon implies you see yourself as inferior and a slave to white men..... So this is why you're mad fulani's we're seen as Caucasian. Because you feel inferior to people who are Caucasian and you're saying Fulani shouldn't be good enough to be Caucasian...... Doesn't change that they aren't sub-Saharan and are native to the Sahara and we're classed as Caucasian due to their facial structure. All you're doing is exposing your insecurity. I don't see the Caucasian as better I come from a black supremacist family so yea..

You're a COON, I'm calling you a COON.

What insecurity are you talking about?
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

why don't people mention that Fulanis are caucasains more often? is the tittle of the thread

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT! is the answer
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

You're a COON, I'm calling you a COON.

What insecurity are you talking about?

You aren't smart enough to realize that implies you see yourself as a slave
.. and inferior to White people as people who were not coons were literal slaves the term is from white people who viewed free black people as coon's so you are saying your place is to be a slave to white people.... This is why you're mad at fulani's because by that language you see Caucasians as your masters
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

I'm a Nigerian man living in Nigeria where I work has a couple of Fulani men selling Suya(Barberque)

A Fulani man is my neighbour where I live.

what kind of proof do I need again?
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

You aren't smart enough to realize that implies you see yourself as a slave
.. and inferior to White people as people who were not coons were literal slaves the term is from white people who viewed free black people as coon's so you are saying your place is to be a slave to white people.... This is why you're mad at fulani's because by that language you see Caucasians as your masters

So your hidden intention of opening this thread so to prove(for you) that since Fulanis are Cacausian that makes them superior?!

lol, wow! actual fUcking wow!
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
RedboneSmith:

Not trying to be funny or anything, but I literally don't understand anything you said here. Your country in Africa is probably Francophone. undecided

I'm American and I'm using Google voice so trying to attack grammar that way is a dead end since I'm not typing
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

Assimilation has happened over thousand of years, there's nothing like pure anything

What's wrong with my flat nose?

I brought it up as a feature to prove to you Fulanis are not Cacausian you're here making it into something else which suggests that you have a problem with my flat nose

Because you're not Fulani but a jealous Southern Nigeria. As you originally said you were confused for Fulani but aren't you're embarrassing yourself here as you clearly have an issue of wanting to be but aren't. My point was fulani's usually have the same structure as other saharans and canoberlap with east africans

And fulanis are Caucasian bring a link including them in the congoid race you can't

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

So your hidden intention of opening this thread so to prove(for you) that since Fulanis are Cacausian that makes them superior?!

lol, wow! actual fUcking wow!

No never I teach on my channel white people are neanderthals.... It's not me who sees Caucasians as above anyone..... That's you. You're literally calling me a coon as if that's a bad thing. When reality is the term implies a black person who isn't a coon is a slave literally to white people in their rightful place.

You are the one running around using a racial slur against black people somehow you don't realize you are showing how you feel black people are inferior? You must be a black American who's pretending they're African because I don't think Africans usually have that low of a self esteem imo
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

I'm a Nigerian man living in Nigeria where I work has a couple of Fulani men selling Suya(Barberque)

A Fulani man is my neighbour where I live.

what kind of proof do I need again?

People who call themselves Fulani isn't the same since they could be culturally plus you clearly are lying and not bringing any links supporting your claims on top of it you're revealing why you're lying in ways you can't even keep up LMAO
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

why don't people mention that Fulanis are caucasains more often? is the tittle of the thread

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT! is the answer

See you have failed over and over again to bring any link disproving me. You have failed an even showing anyone who remotely looks black. All you've done is expose why it makes you uncomfortable that they were labeled as caucasian. And that's because you have this idea that the food Lion and the Caucasian race is better. When they're not. It wouldn't matter what anyone's race was because race doesn't make you superior. Or it has no factor in your value. That is merit-based. I'm just dealing with the reality of the situation and how people are treated. Who are of Fulani descent. Many of the time in America they aren't treated the same as black Americans because they are of Caucasian phenotype origin and so forth. They aren't even native to a place where black people are native. They are native to the sahara. And saharans are considered North Africans and North Africans are considered caucasian. Legally by the US census.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Because you're not Fulani but a jealous Southern Nigeria. As you originally said you were confused for Fulani but aren't you're embarrassing yourself here as you clearly have an issue of wanting to be but aren't. My point was fulani's usually have the same structure as other saharans and canoberlap with east africans

And fulanis are Caucasian bring a link including them in the congoid race you can't

Jealous Southern Nigerian?! you got to be fuckinG shitting me!

Nigeria is where the Sahel meets the tropics.

I mean that for geography and history now if you think reading a couple of article now makes you an expert of anything.

I have nothing more to say to you
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

You've been the one talking about my perceived inferiority complex, this speaks a lot about you than it does of me

Instead of getting mad please point to a source that has labelled natives outside of sub-Saharan Africa negroid? Source a site that labelled genetic fulani's as negroid. Source a site that the us census does not include North Africans as Caucasian. Source a site that the Caucasian race doesn't include North Africa..... You can't therefore you got no points. LMAO

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

No never I teach on my channel white people are neanderthals.... It's not me who sees Caucasians as above anyone..... That's you. You're literally calling me a coon as if that's a bad thing. When reality is the term implies a black person who isn't a coon is a slave literally to white people in their rightful place.

You are the one running around using a racial slur against black people somehow you don't realize you are showing how you feel black people are inferior? You must be a black American who's pretending they're African because I don't think Africans usually have that low of a self esteem imo

C'mon! don't be a sissy, quite generalizing.

I'm using a racial slur against YOU. You in particular
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

People who call themselves Fulani isn't the same since they could be culturally plus you clearly are lying and not bringing any links supporting your claims on top of it you're revealing why you're lying in ways you can't even keep up LMAO

Now I know you're just having fun here.

I'm sure you've never left your town,
you say 'some people call themselves Fulani' You just arrogantly ignorant
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

C'mon! don't be a sissy, quite generalizing.

I'm using a racial slur against YOU. You in particular

I'm a girl so sissy isn't going to work. No you're using a slur word against yourself. I would rather be a coon(a free black woman) then believe that my place is to be a slave to White people. Like you. You're literally saying I'm above you. You're not smart enough to comprehend this. That's why I keep trying to spell out what you're doing to yourself. That's not very nice to do to yourself now is it?
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

Now I know you're just having fun here.

I'm sure you've never left your town,
you say 'some people call themselves Fulani' You just arrogantly ignorant

No I'm not a part of any town or any culture. Like that. See all you know is what is around you and your little uneducated area. And region. But that's got nothing to do with genetics. Someone can think they are culturally swedish culturally planning culturally somali. But when it comes to genetics when they're not that and they're the same as you. Quite clearly they're not the same. So stop trying to feel uncomfortable as an Igbo and get over it.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:56pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

I'm a girl so sissy isn't going to work. No you're using a slur word against yourself. I would rather be a coon(a free black woman) then believe that my place is to be a slave to White people. Like you. You're literally saying I'm above you. You're not smart enough to comprehend this. That's why I keep trying to spell out what you're doing to yourself. That's not very nice to do to yourself now is it?

I'm calling you a COON, you're now hyperventilating
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 1:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

No I'm not a part of any town or any culture. Like that. See all you know is what is around you and your little uneducated area. And region. But that's got nothing to do with genetics. Someone can think they are culturally swedish culturally planning culturally somali. But when it comes to genetics when they're not that and they're the same as you. Quite clearly they're not the same. So stop trying to feel uncomfortable as an Igbo and get over it.

lol, you clearly have a problem with 'CONGOIDS' as you put it.

that's not my problem, Fulanis are NOT CACAUSIANS
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

Thank you I'm happy I'm not a slave to white people as you assert you are....

I already said the initial definition of coon is that those black people who aren't coons were subservient slaves to white people.
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:

Here's a history lesson my ancestors also believed they were better than slaves like yourself ergo why they runaways. And a main reason my heritage is mainly up north southern black Americans usually come from the black slaves who got broken in mentally. mine were way too smart for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eating Culture / Why Are Yoruba Married Women Adultrous? / Igbos Let Us Interprete Some Uncommon Igbo Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.