Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? (3423 Views)

Let Have Some Fun Mention One "Pidgin Proverbs" You Know? / Igbo Man Claims Oyibo, Yoruba, Hausa And Fulani Are All Igbos / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Subsaharan:
[/b]

There is definitely something wrong with you

Anyhow interesting how you tried to distract by trying to attack people cuz you're mad that you have no connection to fun and people and saloni people are considered Caucasian by All standards origin Dino type cranial structure. Where are their native to North africa. And so forth. You are just mad because I brought all the facts forward. And I'm not easily playable by some man or woman for person on the net. Who is just making troll post
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

As I said a coon is someone who is a freemen implying you are NOT a coon means you're a blackan who accepts his place is as a slave to white people

you see your life?

You made an allegation against me saying I called myself a slave

I told you to show me where I said that you're talking nonsense
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Subsaharan: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2022
Dmj28:

Anyhow interesting how you tried to distract by trying to attack people cuz you're mad that you have no connection to fun and people and saloni people are considered Caucasian by All standards origin Dino type cranial structure. Where are their native to North africa. And so forth. You are just mad because I browhy idught all the facts forward. And I'm not easily playable by some man or woman for person on the net. Who is just making troll post

Why did you cut out the part of the post where you said Fulanis are not black?

When I say you have mental problems, you'll call me a troll
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
Subsaharan:

you see your life?

You made an allegation against me saying I called myself a slave

I told you to show me where I said that you're talking nonsense

You're too simple minded to understand this obviously. Because I simply said and explain to you that Coon was the term white slave owners used against black runaways. Freeman. Black people who did not except that their place was as a slave to the White people. Were Coons. So if you think that you're not a coon. That means that you think that you're rightful place is as a slave to the White man. I didn't say it. You implied it by implying that you're not one. That you're not a coon. So yes you did literally imply that your place in your perspective is to be a slave to the white man
Re: Why Don't People Mention That Fulani's Are Caucasians More Often? by Dmj28(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2022
Subsaharan:

Why did you cut out the part of the post where you said Fulanis are not black?

When I say you have mental problems, you'll call me a troll

You're just throwing out insults for no reason. I've already it depicted how you are mentally disturbed. But that's not the point. I already pointed out how these people are caucasian. You're angry because I'm bringing proof and you have no proof. You are simply angry. And jealous. And having some kind of weird issue with your own race.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alausa - The Mix Of Ironies / Igbo Girl Marrying A Yoruba Boy / A Short Oduduwa Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.