Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) (6808 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
godofuck231:
Its a sign of being sexually promiscuous , a lesbian ,still open for sex after marriage ,or a slave

Thank you Godofluck
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by FreeSpirited: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Where in the Bible did they say that every single woman should wear Chain on their legs...
U be mumu...
Where in the Bible did they say every single woman to wear neck chain...Mumu

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by FreeSpirited: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Where in the Bible did they say that every single woman should wear Chain on their legs...
U be mumu...
Where in the Bible did they say every single woman to wear neck chain...And where in the Bible did they ask women to wear ring on their fingers
Mumu
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
FreeSpirited:

U be mumu...
Where in the Bible did they say every single woman to wear neck chain...And where in the Bible did they ask women to wear ring on their fingers
Mumu

Pack one side
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by FreeSpirited: 8:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Pack one side
Na religious stupidityyy dey worry u....and u are probably less than 22 years....ur mate are breaking ground u are here talking abt morality of leg chain ....u shd be ashamed of ur unbiblical shallow thinking
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Na religious stupidityyy dey worry u....and u are probably less than 22 years....ur mate are breaking ground u are here talking abt morality of leg chain ....u shd be ashamed of ur unbiblical shallow thinking

Religious stupidity??

Really?, are you okay?
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by FreeSpirited: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Religious stupidity??

Really?, are you okay?
If u are not religiously foooolish why not answer my question...
Where did the Bible say women should wear neck chain?
Where did the Bible say women should should wear fashion ring
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by fati2001(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Mind your business. it's not your leg

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
FreeSpirited:
If u are not religiously foooolish why not answer my question... . Where did the Bible say women should wear neck chain? Where did the Bible say women should should wear fashion ring .........
Abraham had gold and chains all over his house, He was one of the richest people in the Bible
The second reference is in Genesis 13:1–2 , “Then Abram went up from Egypt, he and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, to the South. Abram was very rich in livestock, in silver, and in gold.” Here we are told that Abram was “very rich,” not only in livestock but silver and gold.
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by tnerro1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Are you olosho or ashawo

Some people like tight jeans on women, some no like, so will u ask

Are you olosho or ashawo?
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
fati2001:
Mind your business. it's not your leg
Mr gay!
We are talking about the church!
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by FreeSpirited: 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Abraham had gold and chains all over his house,
He was one of the richest people in the Bible

The second reference is in Genesis
13:1–2 , “Then Abram went up from
Egypt, he and his wife and all that he
had, and Lot with him, to the South.
Abram was very rich in livestock, in
silver, and in gold.” Here we are told that
Abram was “very rich,” not only in
livestock but silver and gold.
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by FreeSpirited: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Abraham had gold and chains all over his house,
He was one of the richest people in the Bible

The second reference is in Genesis
13:1–2 , “Then Abram went up from
Egypt, he and his wife and all that he
had, and Lot with him, to the South.
Abram was very rich in livestock, in
silver, and in gold.” Here we are told that
Abram was “very rich,” not only in
livestock but silver and gold.
Such a waste of time replying u......but I hate stupid religiousity..
After using Google yet u can't answer my question....
U need to work on how u think..
To you, leg chain is sinful and wrong
But neck chain and rings is right even though Bible dint say it's right or wrong...but you chose to be bias toward leg chain...with the gut to ask if Bible ask people to wear leg chain...did ur bible also tell u to wear neck chain or finger ring

......do u see how fooolish u think?
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by fati2001(m): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Mr gay!
We are talking about the church!
Still mind your business. Is the pastor claiming?

3 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
I saw one girl at church today wearing leg chain, I wanna know if it's right or wrong?

Bros, have u ever beeeento a city?(no oofencsse) angry
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by detectivejones: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Christians can chook eyes for what is not their concern while raising holy hands and shouting 'I recieve.'
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by DaInferno(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
In as much as leg chains are totally harmless, I just don't know why I see them as being somn a slot would do undecided
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
fati2001:

Still mind your business. Is the pastor claiming?
DaddyCK:

Bros, have u ever beeeento a city?(no oofencsse) angry
detectivejones:
Christians can chook eyes for what is not their concern while raising holy hands and shouting 'I recieve.'

You all receive sense in Jesus name
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Don't let me tell siofra to fart on yor face sir!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by SolarEngr(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
If you say it's right, it's & if you say it's wrong it's.

God Abeg.
Na clients I find come no be news. sad
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by tunjijones(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Akwaibomdude:
It is wrong...leg chain is of the devil grin

But you don't have problem with neck chain or hand chain.

They are all chain just that it's worn on a different part of the body.

If truly leg chain is of the devil then neck chain and hand chain and even chain on bags are all of the devil too
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Baronthecelebri: 10:01pm On Sep 17, 2022
FreeSpirited:
Jesus Said a man is not defiled or made unholy from what is on him or what goes into him... but from what cometh out of his mind

Children of Israelites both men and women used to wear ear rings....Are you more righteous or more loved by God than them..?
Remember it was their ear ring dey used to construct a golden calf when Moses went up to Mount Sinai..and God never called it a sin.
You people love finding fault...but very ignorant and stuupid
mumu, who told you that God was not angry with them. When you go church, instead of to pay attention to wetin pastor dey preach, na to dey look women wey you go carry go fuxz. embarassed
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by fati2001(m): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

OK church goer that divert his eyes from the pulpit to see if there's any leg with chain.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Baronthecelebri: 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
To me it's very bad, because it's a spiritual place.
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by godofuck231: 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Thank you Godofluck
you are welcome
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by kelspinall(m): 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
what happened to your Google search engine
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by mikool007(m): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
The problem with you people is you fail to mind your business, salvation is personal let that ring in your ear before you attempt to judge anyone
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by GodsOwnMan: 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
IS IT YOUR LEG OR YOUR CHAIN?
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Jacketaltrade: 1:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Pray for sense
Anigreat:
shocked

Our God is God of beauty and leg chain is for beautification

If Tinubu can enter mosque with rotten and stained teeth, so nothing is wrong with wearing leg chain to church.
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Jacketaltrade: 1:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Can you speak without insults?

FreeSpirited:

U be mumu...
Where in the Bible did they say every single woman to wear neck chain...Mumu
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Jacketaltrade: 1:46am On Sep 18, 2022
It is wrong, why? The devil's plan for man is to enslave the man and keep him in bondage, one feature of a slave is the chains on neck, wrist, waist, and legs. To cut this short if you still fancy chains on these places, i'm pleased to inform you that you're in captivity of the devil. Check your spl life with GOD, filled with struggling rising and falling. Even those that pierce ears, ask your self if GOD opened your mouth for eating, nose for breathing, private for urination. Why then did HE not open for ear ring, inother words you're calling GOD not intelligent. I pray GOD opens our spl eyes to see beyond. Amen

N.B: IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND DON'T QUOTE ME. THANKS.
iamwilliamsfx:
I saw one girl at church today wearing leg chain, I wanna know if it's right or wrong?
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by FreeSpirited: 1:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
Can you speak without insults?

No I can't....come with ur sense in a public forum or better shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interview With Women: Does Size Really Matter? / Very Sad News, my dog is dead / I'm 26 She's 12, She Wants Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.