Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) (6806 Views)

What Comes To Your Mind When You See A Girl Wearing This? / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Jacketaltrade: 1:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Transfer of aggresion?
FreeSpirited:

No I can't....come with ur sense in a public forum or better shut the Bleep up
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by KingDash: 1:58am On Sep 18, 2022
One 18 year old girl dey wear am for my area wetin e mean
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:39am On Sep 18, 2022
fati2001:

OK church goer that divert his eyes from the pulpit to see if there's any leg with chain.

This is church matter we discussing oh
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:39am On Sep 18, 2022
kelspinall:
what happened to your Google search engine

I think you shoild use yours
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:40am On Sep 18, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
IS IT YOUR LEG OR YOUR CHAIN?

Spake the truth bro
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Jacketaltrade:
It is wrong, why? The devil's plan for man is to enslave the man and keep him in bondage, one feature of a slave is the chains on neck, wrist, waist, and legs. To cut this short if you still fancy chains on these places, i'm pleased to inform you that you're in captivity of the devil. Check your spl life with GOD, filled with struggling rising and falling. Even those that pierce ears, ask your self if GOD opened your mouth for eating, nose for breathing, private for urination. Why then did HE not open for ear ring, inother words you're calling GOD not intelligent. I pray GOD opens our spl eyes to see beyond. Amen

N.B: IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND DON'T QUOTE ME. THANKS.

Thank you for your opinion
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Doorlarss(m): 5:58am On Sep 18, 2022
What about half naked dress in church...
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:11am On Sep 18, 2022
Doorlarss:
What about half naked dress in church...

Not in my church abeg
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Doorlarss(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Not in my church abeg
How sure are bro
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Wallade(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Ashawo fashion

You are stereotypical about lag-bracelets. It could be fashion anyway.

Besides, the church is open to sinners and saints infact, sinners and heavy-burdened are most welcomed.
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by kelspinall(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

I think you shoild use yours
to answer irrelevant things..go do ya Sunday jaree..
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
kelspinall:

to answer irrelevant things..go do ya Sunday jaree..

Okay
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Exxxgeee: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Where in the Bible did they say that every single woman should wear Chain on their legs...
Where in d bible does it say every man has to wear a boxer, cut his hairs, rub haircreams, use a phone and so on.. God gave his rules we should break or go against. Any other one that wasnt mentioned no concern am..
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Where in d bible does it say every man has to wear a boxer, cut his hairs, rub haircreams, use a phone and so on.. God gave his rules we should break or go against. Any other one that wasnt mentioned no concern am..

Okay
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by saintopus(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
I saw one girl at church today wearing leg chain, I wanna know if it's right or wrong?

Please I want you to help me. How can I download the Opera mini you use to take the picture
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
saintopus:

Please I want you to help me. How can I download the Opera mini you use to take the picture

Wow many people needs this opera mini
And it's free and flexible to use and uses less data

Kindly Go to waptrick.com
Go to apps, search for opera mini
You'll see it
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Starkz9898(m): 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Our God is God of beauty and leg chain is for beautification

If Tinubu can enter mosque with rotten and stained teeth, so nothing is wrong with wearing leg chain to church.
you are evil grin grin
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by UNFAZE: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
who cares what u wear to church
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by saintopus(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

You'll see it

Thank you sincerely

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by saintopus(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

You'll see it

Finding it difficult to download can you send me the APK
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
saintopus:

Finding it difficult to download can you send me the APK

How do I send it
I don't use whatsapp only telegram
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by saintopus(m): 4:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

How do I send it

I don't use whatsapp only telegram

Copy and paste on my mention as you reply to this
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
saintopus:

Copy and paste on my mention as you reply to this
Its not possible bro
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by saintopus(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Its not possible bro

Ok thanks let me try again

1 Like

Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
It's not even the leg chain that's my problem, but their legs..
How can your face be fair, your legs dark and you're still wearing leg chain undecided
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by Elidrisy20: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
What was your eyes looking for?
Re: I Saw This Girl Wearing Leg Chains To Church, Is It Right Or Wrong (picture) by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Elidrisy20:
What was your eyes looking for?
Nothing oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. / Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo] / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.