Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) (27836 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by iHart(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Ok na
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Jflex07(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:
This crowd plenty pass all Obidient 1 million Marches combined

Mynd44, Seun, Nlfpmod come see grin
very funny..

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by naijapips04: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Luckiz:
Last last nah peter obi go still win

grin clowns. Obi will not win any state.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by morikee: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
Lol Atiku na movement less talk big Action

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Tradepunter2: 7:55am On Sep 18, 2022
ggood:
Atiku will not win

A vote for Atiku is a vote
To squander Nigeria money

Atiku is the only one that can remove APC, I have come to the reality that obi can't go against the rigging MECHANISM of the old gaurds.

I hate APC and wish them destroyed thus the reason I will go for atiku to do the job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Jflex07(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!
WE DONT MAKE NOISE, WE STRATEGIZE.
ITS NOT ABOUT ONE MILLION MARCH..
LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN PROPERLY THEN YOU WOULD KNOW.

I PITY OBIDIENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE YOUTHS LIKE ME WHO ON THE D-DAY MIGHT END UP SELLING THEIR VOTES.
we go collect the money vote for Peter obi
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by designking: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
You cry that the Fulani herdmen have been maning and killing at will because a fulani man Buhari is the president.

Here you are again campaigning for another Fulani man to take over from Buhari.

This will be consecutive 16years of Fulani reign and it will embolden them to think they own this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Jflex07(m): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Atiku is the only one that can remove APC, I have come to the reality that obi can't go against the rigging MECHANISM of the old gaurds.

I hate APC and wish them destroyed thus the reason I will go for atiku to do the job
Vote for your Atiku and let us vote for Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by morikee: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Rigging ke Baba Obi stand no chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Pwettylinda(f): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by seunak2016: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol,. Adamu don pocket nomination form money

Even to return the ones that agreed consesus he no gree

Tinubu must always spend, na why he cum north east by himself because the way atiku dey make waves leaving him in the dust is bad

He by himself cum with bullion van since nobody wan handle him matter like their own
all billions generated is with adamu?
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2022
ggood:
Atiku will not win

Atiku himself knew he can't win.
Kenkenso Knew he too can't win.
Obi that is making noise, I hope his people have PVC.
BAT is a very stupid fellow. He's dead on arrival.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by DukeofUmueri247: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:

Tinubu enter Gombe, residents no send am. Like one unknown politician from the West visited. Lol
You are right...If he was well received by a massive crowd,APC urchins won't have allow us rest but they are quiet meaning BABA WAS DISGRACED yesterday..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Winters23: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Obidient4life3:
More power to Atiku in Sokoto. We need him to win Sokoto massively for us. grin grin

They think this is bad for obidients, unknown to them we actually want a strong Atiku to cancel out a strong Tinubu in core north were they're planning "to teach Obi a lesson" grin

With our strong showing in SS, SE, SW and NC whatever APCPDP do each other in NE & NW won't change a thing.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Itzurboi(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:
As it stands now, Tinubu's only Hope is just vote Buying, which will still not be enough.

Because all APC's strongholds have been Balkanized since Buhari is not on the ballot, and still indifferent on who to support between his brother Atiku, and Tinubu who claimed he made Buhari president.

NW, between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu.

NE, between Atiku, and Tinubu.

NC, Between Peter Obi and Atiku.

SW, Between Tinubu and Peter Obi.

SS, Between Peter Obi and Atiku.

SE, between Peter Obi and Peter Obi.
Logical, but let's see how it plays out.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by kologba: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2022
I always say it .... The battle is always between tinubu and atiku not obi...who born obi
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by ACCURETE(m): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:

Tinubu enter Gombe, residents no send am. Like one unknown politician from the West visited. Lol
see u were not in Gombe to see the crowd that welcome him at the emir palace
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Kruzxx: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Fanatics. They have their own Islamic country different from the south.. no beauty in this diversity
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by riyanxeally(f): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2022
ggood:
Atiku will not win

start ur crying from now����

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Parachoko: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:
As it stands now, Tinubu's only Hope is just vote Buying, which will still not be enough.

Because all APC's strongholds have been Balkanized since Buhari is not on the ballot, and still indifferent on who to support between his brother Atiku, and Tinubu who claimed he made Buhari president.

NW, between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu.

NE, between Atiku, and Tinubu.

NC, Between Peter Obi and Atiku.

SW, Between Tinubu and Peter Obi.

SS, Between Peter Obi and Atiku.

SE, between Peter Obi and Peter Obi.
The way some of you analyse politics eh, una no like to dey tell unaself the truth.

That's why una no dey fit take the shock after the election.

Is one of the reason there is insecurity in the South East today.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is your next president. Save the wailing till next year

Next president of your village, yes.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Traplord09: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!

I PITY OBIDIENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE YOUTHS LIKE ME WHO ON THE D-DAY MIGHT END UP SELLING THEIR VOTES.

Ooo what a blaspheming
By PDP pppp Islamabad
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by riyanxeally(f): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:

thank you the earlier he shed tears the better for him �when his obi was contesting with atiku 2019,una no know say atiku na thief abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Bontafa: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2022
Parachoko:
The way some of you analyse politics eh, una no like to dey tell unaself the truth.

That's why una no dey fit take the shock after the election.

Is one of the reason there is insecurity in the South East today.

Parachoko the supper urchin.

Tell us the truth we the students are listening

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!

This one just found his voice. I guess you've collected you monthly stipend as akitu online rant slave.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by riyanxeally(f): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2022
kingsways:
They said Tinubu was sleeping while he went for was going on and Nigeria does not need another sleeping president.

Atiku's former boss Obasanjo says he is a thief and so how do you handover you treasury to a thief?

The viable option for Nigeria is Obi.
Of all the Governors in Nigeria at that time, Obi was the only one who said they should save money from the oil boom at that time ...Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

bros atiku is coming..oh but ur savior wanted to be vp to a thief 2019��save your tears for another day

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!

Obidient People are not your Problem...

The APC Government and their Nairaland Urchins are a bigger problem.

At the end of the day, Peter Obi will be a key figure in the Atiku Abubakar Administration.

FYI....... I am Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:
This crowd plenty pass all Obidient 1 million Marches combined

come see grin
that crowd is not just the problem, on their average each of them has 1 daughter and two wives that are eligible to vote, now now multiply the crowd by 3
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by jaytee01(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku will only be president in his dreams

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Ournolly: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Atikiloot!
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by akbonus: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!

OK,SO YOU HAVE SOLD YOURS ALREADY?YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TO THINK ANY REAL OBIDIENTS WILL SELL THEIR VOTES,OBIDEINTS ARE GIVING MONEY TO THE PARTY AND THE CAUSE AT HAND,WHILE YOU HUNGRY BASTARDS ARE SELLING VOTES,KONTINUE MR YOUTH,BUT I AM SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BECAUSE ATIFKULOOTED CAN NEVER,I REPEAT CAN NEVER WIN ANY NIGERIAN ELECTION MAYBE COUNCILOR THOUGH.YOU KNOW WHY THE ENTIRE SS/SE USED TO BE FOR PDP AND PART OF THE SW,BUT TODAY YOU KNOW THE STORY,SO YOU DECIDE THE RESULT.GOD PUNISH PDP IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO COME TO TERMS WITH WIKE,ORTOM,MAKINDE AND FAYOS BEFORE THE ELECTION,THESE MEN WILL ADD ADELEKE TO THEIR CAMP AND ATIFKU IS DEAD AND BURIED,EVEN THOUGH TO SETTLE WITH THESE MEN, IT IS ALMOST TOO LATE THEIR STATES HAVE LONG BEEN OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anxiety As Govt. Implements Oronsaye Panel’s Report- Guardian / FG Cancels Presidential Scholarship(pressid) / Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.