Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) (27850 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Felimax(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by donleo92(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Bayyajidda:

This one just found his voice. I guess you've collected you monthly stipend as akitu online rant slave.
I have been Atikulated right from time..
I don't buy into obi nonsense!!! to me he is just chasing shadows. He should have remained in PDP.

This election is between PDP AND APC.
AT THE TAIL END, OBI MIGHT COME OUT A DISTANCE FIFTH. HE IS BUSY PAYING REGIONAL POLITICS.

PLEASE ALL THIS OBIDIENT PEOPLE, PLEASE COUNT SS OUT OF YOUR NONSENSE. AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, BAYELSA, DELTA AND RIVERS ARE ALL PDP STATES. AND ATIKU HAS GROUND SOLDIERS WORKING AND STRATEGIZING FOR HIM. ITS NOT BY NOISE MAKING. AND A MILLION MARCH.

OR DO THE OBIDIENT WANT TO TELL ME THAT LAGOS IS OBIDIENT I LAUGH THEM

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Felimax(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
This what the call rally. This rally is full of men, many of those men have 2 to 4 wives, each of those wives have 5 to 9 children.
Sokoto alone superseded the 5 eastern states in terms of votes.
Anybody that still think obi will win is truly a fool.

I swear!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by donleo92(m): 11:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Traplord09:

Ooo what a blaspheming By PDP pppp Islamabad
Obidient my ass. we need leaders with action, not people that would be speaking big big English
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Felimax(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
what of the ipob that has been killing people up and down, ipob even formed government of their own without power, so imagine they get power what do you think they will do.

God forbid!
IPOB will be worst.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Felimax(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
joking! You think obi is winning NC? Or you think South south that want to see their son become VP will not vote for pdp which dominate the whole south south?

No leave them, I will go and vote for IPOB. Reality is cooking!
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Felimax(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
just tell me how many votes can SE produce? Sokoto alone can produced what the whole south east will produce.
Mr man, you are just fooling around if you think south south will vote for obi when okowa, imoke, udom, and former governor of bayelsa state.
Talking about wike,he is the governor but with the likes of secondus, and other people that are not happy with wike Atiku can get 25% in Rivers. Makinde is running for second term therefore he should be very carefull, mind you oyo state is already for tinubu so makinde is inconsequential. And about Ortom, if you think ortom will deny his brother Ayu because of Wike then you are living in a fool paradise. Again before talking about Adeleke go and read what the state chairman said about Ayu.
At least I have taken enough time to lecture you, if you still showcase your foolishness then I will know that your foolishness is in your family blood, I mean it is an inheritance so there is nothing I can do for you.

Oga leave that guy. How they think Obi will win South South is what is bursting my ribs. For here we nor normal for wetin be our own.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Felimax(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:

okay sir, let's check Nigerians voting strength.

do you think that atiku can't get 30percent from this states you just mentioned?
Atikus strength lies in the north. and the north would deliver him.

more also I love Atiku because
1. he is a liberal Muslim not a fanatic
2. his businesses are in Nigeria. example intel in Rivers State.
3. He is a true nationalist
4. he is someone who has openly talked about restructuring

bro, I have sold my vote and that of my family to atiku

So much on point!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Troublemaker111: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2022
No igbo man will ever near aso rock , know this and know peace ..... After 2023 election you Igbos will go back to your biafra agitations undecided
Jflex07:
we go collect the money vote for Peter obi
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Troublemaker111: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Who are those us No igbo will ever rule this country , know this and know peace
Jflex07:
Vote for your Atiku and let us vote for Obi
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Troublemaker111: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2022
Remove sw , na your Igbos kinsmen dey do all those useless movement .

In nc , Obi won't win a single state undecided
Winters23:

They think this is bad for obidients, unknown to them we actually want a strong Atiku to cancel out a strong Tinubu in core north were they're planning "to teach Obi a lesson" grin

With our strong showing in SS, SE, SW and NC whatever APCPDP do each other in NE & NW won't change a thing.

grin
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Bluntemperor: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=ggood post=116764953]Atiku will not win
A vote for Atiku is a vote
To squander Nigeria money[/quote

Tambuwal is like Atiku,they have nothing to offer Nigerians except they want power by all means.
Atiku believe that he can use money to influence position and power and that is why Govnr Wike was armtwisted , despite the agreement in the Party that Power move and shift to the South! But he has violated all the agreements!
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Demolakay: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:
This crowd plenty pass all Obidient 1 million Marches combined

come see grin

Says who?

D crowd Dere is not more Dan wat we saw in Jos Yesterday.
Infact d rallies were held in 3 different locations.

Dis crowd is NT even up to d one in Onitsha, Anambra State 3 weeks ago. To clear ur doubt, go watch d video.At least u get fone.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Demolakay: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
this one reach obident to share into 5 states as 1million March each

Says a Mumu LYK u.
D crowd is nt even up to d crowd we saw at Onitsha 3 weeks ago.
Go watch d video, to clear ur doubt.

Stop spewing ignorance on a public forum LYK dis.

Àgbàdo nd Cassava urchin.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 12:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:

I have been Atikulated right from time..
I don't buy into obi nonsense!!! to me he is just chasing shadows. He should have remained in PDP.

This election is between PDP AND APC.
AT THE TAIL END, OBI MIGHT COME OUT A DISTANCE FIFTH. HE IS BUSY PAYING REGIONAL POLITICS.

PLEASE ALL THIS OBIDIENT PEOPLE, PLEASE COUNT SS OUT OF YOUR NONSENSE. AKWA IBOM, CROSS RIVER, BAYELSA, DELTA AND RIVERS ARE ALL PDP STATES. AND ATIKU HAS GROUND SOLDIERS WORKING AND STRATEGIZING FOR HIM. ITS NOT BY NOISE MAKING. AND A MILLION MARCH.

OR DO THE OBIDIENT WANT TO TELL ME THAT LAGOS IS OBIDIENT I LAUGH THEM

Come and force him to be in PDP. People are talking PDP rats are also talking. Man know thyself. You don't know yourself.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by AK481(m): 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
If only tinubu can step down for obi for equity fairness and justice.
The south will be much more comfortable
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Trinitycian:

Atiku is your next president. Save the wailing till next year

If Obi can't win. Atiku is good to go

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
ggood:
Atiku will not win
A vote for Atiku is a vote To squander Nigeria money Vote ObiDatti
Very true.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
ggood:
Atiku will not win
A vote for Atiku is a vote To squander Nigeria money Vote ObiDatti
Very true.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Lawalatm: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
your comment is very reasonable grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dapson73:

Keep quiet and be reasonable for once at least.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by dicksonohm(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Did you mean TRAITOR OBI; who is full of pretence?
Dididrumz:
Atiku, what You should do is to step down and tell All your supporters to vote for Peter Obi
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by donleo92(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Come and force him to be in PDP. People are talking PDP rats are also talking. Man know thyself. You don't know yourself.

YOU BE IDI*0T.
QED.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by edosignature(m): 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Vote wisely...
Vote Atiku Abubakar for president 2023.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!
WE DONT MAKE NOISE, WE STRATEGIZE.
ITS NOT ABOUT ONE MILLION MARCH..
LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN PROPERLY THEN YOU WOULD KNOW.

I PITY OBIDIENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE YOUTHS LIKE ME WHO ON THE D-DAY MIGHT END UP SELLING THEIR VOTES.
The irony is you're the one selling your vote.

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Dmano: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Atiku is the next President, I don't know why some people like to fool themselves
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!
WE DONT MAKE NOISE, WE STRATEGIZE.
ITS NOT ABOUT ONE MILLION MARCH..
LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN PROPERLY THEN YOU WOULD KNOW.

I PITY OBIDIENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE YOUTHS LIKE ME WHO ON THE D-DAY MIGHT END UP SELLING THEIR VOTES.
you are hoping Atiku would buy off youths votes. Isn't that shameful?
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Emekaterry: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Northern leaders are the most wicked set of leaders in the world, the purposely kept this crowd poor and uncivilized because of this type of thing.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Emekaterry: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
joking! You think obi is winning NC? Or you think South south that want to see their son become VP will not vote for pdp which dominate the whole south south?
obi will win south south with landslide,and he will also do well in north central,no body is talking about vice president anymore after fg rubished the office of the VP with the way they treated osibanjo.they reduced him to the level of sharing money to market women.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Emekaterry: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:
As it stands now, Tinubu's only Hope is just vote Buying, which will still not be enough.

Because all APC's strongholds have been Balkanized since Buhari is not on the ballot, and still indifferent on who to support between his brother Atiku, and Tinubu who claimed he made Buhari president.

NW, between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu.

NE, between Atiku, and Tinubu.

NC, Between Peter Obi and Atiku.

SW, Between Tinubu and Peter Obi.

SS, Between Peter Obi and Atiku.

SE, between Peter Obi and Peter Obi.
south south is obi 90%

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 12:18am On Sep 19, 2022
donleo92:

YOU BE IDI*0T.
QED.

He pain am. Greedy Thieves won't let go of PDP because thieving is in their DNA.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Traplord09: 4:35am On Sep 19, 2022
donleo92:

Obidient my ass.
we need leaders with action, not people that would be speaking big big English

Lol..
Like APC and PDP no da speak big English
Apart from that ..
Boot party can't manage Nigerian

Because da no go school
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by donleo92(m): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2022
WhizdomXX:
The irony is you're the one selling your vote.
until then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / Apostolic Church Nigeria Honours Jonathan (photos) / Presidency Staff On Standby For Buhari's Return - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.