Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) (27821 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2022
Parachoko:
The way some of you analyse politics eh, una no like to dey tell unaself the truth.

That's why una no dey fit take the shock after the election.

Is one of the reason there is insecurity in the South East today.

Peter Obi is making inroad into the SW.

Wait until campaign starts proper, you will understand.

Tinubu is the only candidate losing supporters, and yet not gaining new ones.

Atiku and Tinubu are losing supporters to Peter Obi.

Tinubu is Loosing supporters to Atiku especially in the North.

Tinubu is not winning over Atiku or Peter Obi supporters. You people won't understand.

Tinubu is not popular, he's only depending on APC structure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Prince111111: 8:24am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!
WE DONT MAKE NOISE, WE STRATEGIZE.
IT'S NOT ABOUT ONE MILLION MARCH.
LET THE CAMPAIGN BEGIN PROPERLY THEN YOU WOULD KNOW.

I PITY OBEDIENT PEOPLE BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE YOUTHS LIKE ME WHO ON THE D-DAY MIGHT END UP SELLING THEIR VOTES.
the crowd passes 1000 gatherings of a million march shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Dapson73(m): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2022
Lawalatm:
grin grin grin grin grin grin......Even those who stopped to watch what's happening are also counted as supporters grin grin grin grin grin

Take lessons from the multi-city rallies for ObiDatti where no shishi is given for support by the candidates.... That's what I call massive movement! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keep quiet and be reasonable for once at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Parachoko: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Peter Obi is making inroad into the SW.

Wait until campaign starts proper, you will understand.

Tinubu is the only candidate losing supporters, and yet not gaining new ones.

Atiku and Tinubu are losing supporters to Peter Obi.

Tinubu is Loosing supporters to Atiku especially in the North.

Tinubu is not winning over Atiku or Peter Obi supporters. You people won't understand.

Tinubu is not popular, he's only depending on APC structure.
Lol

Issokay

I'm glad February is no more far again.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2022
This what the call rally. This rally is full of men, many of those men have 2 to 4 wives, each of those wives have 5 to 9 children.
Sokoto alone superseded the 5 eastern states in terms of votes.
Anybody that still think obi will win is truly a fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Bontafa:
Where Asiwaju wan win bayi ?

Asiwaju will ein Nigeria president, yiu can keep on doing Rally and carnivals in your states grin cheesy
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Prince111111: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Lawalatm:
grin grin grin grin grin grin......Even those who stopped to watch what's happening are also counted as supporters grin grin grin grin grin

Take lessons from the multi-city rallies for ObiDatti where no shishi is given for support by the candidates.... That's what I call massive movement! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you people just funny grin grin
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Bontafa: 8:34am On Sep 18, 2022
fredoooooo:

Asiwaju will ein Nigeria president, yiu can keep on doing Rally and carnivals in your states grin cheesy

Awwww

In irabiji?

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Traplord09: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Corruption erodes trust, weakens democracy, hampers economic development and further exacerbates inequality, poverty, social division and the environmental crisis.

Exposing corruption and holding the corrupt to account can only happen if we understand the way corruption works and the systems that enable it.

public servants demanding or taking money or favours in exchange for services,
politicians misusing public money or granting public jobs or contracts to their sponsors, friends and families,
corporations bribing officials to get lucrative deals

Events of the last one week are pointing to the elusiveness of victory in the presidential polls in 2019 and, therefore, of the second term. Not only did former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, the last person the APC/Buhari caucuses thought could do so, emerged victorious in the PDP, Atiku’s bitterest attacker and former boss, Olusegun Obasanjo, has since made a 360 degree turn into reconciling with that reality. Above all, the civil society staged a very successful coup against President Buhari in effecting that reconciliation. How else might a reconciliation process be interpreted if driven by a firebrand Bishop of the Catholic Church, (Mathew Hassan Kukah); Sheikh Abubakar Gumi, another firebrand religious leader, making two from the northern part of the country and another two from the southern part viz Bishop Oyedepo, the General Overseer of one of the Pentecostal churches which is also incumbent Vice-President of Nigeria, Prof Yemi Osinbajo’s tendency in Christianity and, finally, Chief Ayo Adebanjo, about the only active Awoist at the moment.

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Prince111111: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2022
jackslow:
that crowd is not just the problem, on their average each of them has 1 daughter and two wives that are eligible to vote, now now multiply the crowd by 3
on the average I would say, 1 wife and 4 children grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by zubito(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Yes, the north will always do anything to retain power. If Tinubu were a northern muslim he would definitely win. The south are the ones mostly concerned with candidates' credibility.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Pravedk: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Atiku is the only one that can remove APC, I have come to the reality that obi can't go against the rigging MECHANISM of the old gaurds.

I hate APC and wish them destroyed thus the reason I will go for atiku to do the job

That is the narrative they will tell you to discourage you from voting PO

Man is winning landslide! Take my statement to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by kuntash: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!
ITS NOT ABOUT ONE MILLION MARCH..

I PITY OBIDIENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE YOUTHS LIKE ME WHO ON THE D-DAY MIGHT END UP SELLING THEIR VOTES.

Youths like you?
May God forbid!

It's very difficult for any sane youth of Nigeria be thinking let alone talking like this ...
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by onomeabuja: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2022
donleo92:
we are ATIKULATE!!
ITS NOT ABOUT ONE MILLION MARCH..

I PITY OBIDIENT PEOPLE, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE YOUTHS LIKE ME WHO ON THE D-DAY MIGHT END UP SELLING THEIR VOTES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 8:42am On Sep 18, 2022
designking:
You cry that the Fulani herdmen have been maning and killing at will because a fulani man Buhari is the president.

Here you are again campaigning for another Fulani man to take over from Buhari.

This will be consecutive 16years of Fulani reign and it will embolden them to think they own this country.
what of the ipob that has been killing people up and down, ipob even formed government of their own without power, so imagine they get power what do you think they will do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Jflex07:
Vote for your Atiku and let us vote for Obi
no problem we are ready and capable. Atiku is the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Traplord09: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Winters23:

They think this is bad for obidients, unknown to them we actually want a strong Atiku to cancel out a strong Tinubu in core north were they're planning "to teach Obi a lesson" grin

With our strong showing in SS, SE, SW and NC whatever APCPDP do each other in NE & NW won't change a thing.

grin

Say who the looters

APC CCC and PDP controller

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Atiku himself knew he can't win.
Kenkenso Knew he too can't win.
Obi that is making noise, I hope his people have PVC.
BAT is a very stupid fellow. He's dead on arrival.
better get used to it, Atiku is your president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Winters23:

They think this is bad for obidients, unknown to them we actually want a strong Atiku to cancel out a strong Tinubu in core north were they're planning "to teach Obi a lesson" grin

With our strong showing in SS, SE, SW and NC whatever APCPDP do each other in NE & NW won't change a thing.

grin
joking! You think obi is winning NC? Or you think South south that want to see their son become VP will not vote for pdp which dominate the whole south south?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by jeromestarks: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
better get used to it, Atiku is your president.
Kenkenso is your president
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by onomeabuja: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Luckiz:
Last last nah peter obi go still win
Sorry ooooo but e b like say some of una never travel to north when u do u guys will understand that d north has d politics if they want to put their support on a particular candidate.
Obi can't win this election for now unless he align with men that matters....
Mind u, this is Nigeria........ & There is godfatherism grin
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Winters23: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
joking! You think obi is winning NC? Or you think South south that want to see their son become VP will not vote for pdp which dominate the whole south south?

Let me pretend you have a point

So you think North west that want to see their son become VP will vote for Atiku or Tinubu?

The joke is on you, Lols
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Traplord09:

Ooo what a blaspheming
By PDP pppp Islamabad
so pdp has now become an Islamic party? The same pdp that obi cry and beg to be their candidate? You guys are very very useless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Traplord09: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
so pdp has now become an Islamic party? The same pdp that obi cry and beg to be their candidate? You guys are very very useless.

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2022
akbonus:

OK,SO YOU HAVE SOLD YOURS ALREADY?YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TO THINK ANY REAL OBIDIENTS WILL SELL THEIR VOTES,OBIDEINTS ARE GIVING MONEY TO THE PARTY AND THE CAUSE AT HAND,WHILE YOU HUNGRY BASTARDS ARE SELLING VOTES,KONTINUE MR YOUTH,BUT I AM SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BECAUSE ATIFKULOOTED CAN NEVER,I REPEAT CAN NEVER WIN ANY NIGERIAN ELECTION MAYBE COUNCILOR THOUGH.YOU KNOW WHY THE ENTIRE SS/SE USED TO BE FOR PDP AND PART OF THE SW,BUT TODAY YOU KNOW THE STORY,SO YOU DECIDE THE RESULT.GOD PUNISH PDP IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO COME TO TERMS WITH WIKE,ORTOM,MAKINDE AND FAYOS BEFORE THE ELECTION,THESE MEN WILL ADD ADELEKE TO THEIR CAMP AND ATIFKU IS DEAD AND BURIED,EVEN THOUGH TO SETTLE WITH THESE MEN, IT IS ALMOST TOO LATE THEIR STATES HAVE LONG BEEN OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL.
just tell me how many votes can SE produce? Sokoto alone can produced what the whole south east will produce.
Mr man, you are just fooling around if you think south south will vote for obi when okowa, imoke, udom, and former governor of bayelsa state.
Talking about wike,he is the governor but with the likes of secondus, and other people that are not happy with wike Atiku can get 25% in Rivers. Makinde is running for second term therefore he should be very carefull, mind you oyo state is already for tinubu so makinde is inconsequential. And about Ortom, if you think ortom will deny his brother Ayu because of Wike then you are living in a fool paradise. Again before talking about Adeleke go and read what the state chairman said about Ayu.
At least I have taken enough time to lecture you, if you still showcase your foolishness then I will know that your foolishness is in your family blood, I mean it is an inheritance so there is nothing I can do for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2022
Winters23:

Let me pretend you have a point

So you think North west that want to see their son become VP will vote for Atiku or Tinubu?

The joke is on you, Lols
who know that datti or dirty self. When people like Makarfi talk, who is Datti?
Can you compare the popularity of Datti with that of okowa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Tayowin(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2022
Atiku must have done something big for tambuwal before, this man is really committed to the success of Atiku
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by ezinne51g: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2022
which shishi did poor buhari give the north in 2015Is like you don't know north, na Dem even began the no shishi thing so far you fit their religious ethnic profilewhich shishi did poor buhari give the north in 2015Is like you don't know north, na Dem even began the no shishi thing so far you fit their religious ethnic profile...
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Winters23: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2022
asanausana91:
who know that datti or dirty self. When people like Makarfi talk, who is Datti?
Can you compare the popularity of Datti with that of okowa?

grin

goal post don shift with speed, no be about voting for their sons to be VP again?

the joke is still on you
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Think9ja(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2022
naijapips04:

grin clowns. Obi will not win any state.

If Obi gets up to 5M votes, I will consider it a very excellent performance

North your mate 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Victormezie: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Tayowin:
Atiku must have done something big for tambuwal before, this man is really committed to the success of Atiku
who wouldn't want to be senate President.....if PDP wins
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by donleo92(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2022
akbonus:

OK,SO YOU HAVE SOLD YOURS ALREADY?YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT TO THINK ANY REAL OBIDIENTS WILL SELL THEIR VOTES,OBIDEINTS ARE GIVING MONEY TO THE PARTY AND THE CAUSE AT HAND,WHILE YOU HUNGRY BASTARDS ARE SELLING VOTES,KONTINUE MR YOUTH,BUT I AM SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE, BECAUSE ATIFKULOOTED CAN NEVER,I REPEAT CAN NEVER WIN ANY NIGERIAN ELECTION MAYBE COUNCILOR THOUGH.YOU KNOW WHY THE ENTIRE SS/SE USED TO BE FOR PDP AND PART OF THE SW,BUT TODAY YOU KNOW THE STORY,SO YOU DECIDE THE RESULT.GOD PUNISH PDP IF THEY ARE UNABLE TO COME TO TERMS WITH WIKE,ORTOM,MAKINDE AND FAYOS BEFORE THE ELECTION,THESE MEN WILL ADD ADELEKE TO THEIR CAMP AND ATIFKU IS DEAD AND BURIED,EVEN THOUGH TO SETTLE WITH THESE MEN, IT IS ALMOST TOO LATE THEIR STATES HAVE LONG BEEN OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL.

okay sir, let's check Nigerians voting strength.

do you think that atiku can't get 30percent from this states you just mentioned?
Atikus strength lies in the north. and the north would deliver him.

more also I love Atiku because
1. he is a liberal Muslim not a fanatic
2. his businesses are in Nigeria. example intel in Rivers State.
3. He is a true nationalist
4. he is someone who has openly talked about restructuring

bro, I have sold my vote and that of my family to atiku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Complain A Lot Of The Past; Is That The Solution? No! - Tinubu / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” / Omololu Olunloyo With Pastor E.A Adeboye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.