Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) (27847 Views)

Muslims Chanting "LaiIlahailaLahu" After burning facilities In Sokoto (video) / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by asanausana91: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Emekaterry:
obi will win south south with landslide,and he will also do well in north central,no body is talking about vice president anymore after fg rubished the office of the VP with the way they treated osibanjo.they reduced him to the level of sharing money to market women.
some of you talk like children I swear. What is the constitutional role of every vice president? Go and check.
Re: Tambuwal 'Tests The Mic' For Atiku In Sokoto (Video) by Okodav(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2022
jackslow:
that crowd is not just the problem, on their average each of them has 1 daughter and two wives that are eligible to vote, now now multiply the crowd by 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola's Dad, Ademola Fashola Is Dead / Lai Mohammed: “How I Met My Wife Kudi” / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.