Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? (1094 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / How Often Do You Think Of Breaking Up With Your Current Partner? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
Some beauty, smart, some because he has money, house and car and lots more.

So what attracted you to your current partner?
That your King/Queen??
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by AdamuKD: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Big breast and big toto
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 10:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
AdamuKD:
Big breast and big toto

Nawaoo
Bros

2 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
Fucking. I wanted some and she was willing, ready, and no pretending

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Fucking. I wanted some and she was willing, ready, and no pretending

Bad gee
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lasunaja:
Bbdvd

Mean
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by efficiencie(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Edembasilprutus:
Some beauty, smart, some because he has money, house and car and lots more.

So where do you meet your current partner?
That your King/Queen??

Nothing really! I just felt pressured deeply to make her my wife. I kept staving off the feeling but it got worse and on that fateful day at exactly 7pm I just said bluntly "I want you to be my wife. If you do not accept I will respect your decision and be happy to be friends with you"...and boom relationship started that ended in marriage years later and I have never regretted a second being with her. All the fights, quarrels and great moments we share are all worth it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
efficiencie:

Nothing really! I just felt pressured deeply to make her my wife. I kept staving off the feeling but it got worse and on that fateful day at exactly 7pm I just said bluntly "I want you to be my wife. If you do not accept I will respect your decision and be happy to be friends with you"...and boom relationship started that ended in marriage years later and I have never regretted a second being with her. All the fights, quarrels and great moments we share are all worth it.

Wow
This is lovely
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by OriOko88(m): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2022
Her tight punna. Was shocked to see a 32yr old lady having such tight neat pusay. Mehnn. I don' monopolize the commodity ever since cool

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 1:06am On Sep 18, 2022
Edembasilprutus:

Bad gee

Not sure I'd call it partner exactly tho. More like fuckmate. Hope she doesn't see this...
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Allison012: 1:40am On Sep 18, 2022
Don't have any. somebody should help toast one for me abeg.(real talk)
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 1:45am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:
Don't have any. somebody should help toast one for me abeg.(real talk)

What's your spec
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Allison012: 2:01am On Sep 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

What's your spec
small bwest, big back side, black or ebony, 5'8ft.

and most importantly"not an hoe low show"
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 2:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:

Do you like high libido or low?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Allison012: 2:07am On Sep 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Do you like high libido or low?
Na low i need o. u wan kill me with high libido.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by VictorDivine: 4:54am On Sep 18, 2022
For me it was her beauty. Later on I discovered she's a complete human potential and a wife material.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 5:08am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:
Na low i need o. u wan kill me with high libido.

Like once a month?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Like once a month?
Hahaha
That one nah question?
Once in a month no be juju be that grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 7:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:

Nah this spec mk u no get one till now
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Allison012: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2022
Edembasilprutus:

Nah this spec mk u no get one till now
But i no ask for much na.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Not sure I'd call it partner exactly tho. More like fuckmate. Hope she doesn't see this...

...buh yai
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Edembasilprutus(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:

Good luck in ur finding bro
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2022
Edembasilprutus:

Hahaha
That one nah question?
Once in a month no be juju be that grin

This a serious matter, I don't see anything funny. angry
We are trying to locate a lonesome man an appropriate partner and you're laughing!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 11:43am On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:

No mind them, just concentrate on honestly answering the questions the best you can.
And what position do you prefer most?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by BigYash: 11:46am On Sep 18, 2022
Big Yash,but she is an ex now..
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Allison012: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

No mind them, just concentrate on honestly answering the questions the best you can.
And what position do you prefer most?
Get the banny for me first then we would talk about this later.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
BigYash:
Big Yash,but she is an ex now..

Oh okayyyy! Now I see why your moniker is big yash

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:
Get the banny for me first then we would talk about this later.

This shows your inexperience. It doesn't work like that, otherwise it won't last. Answer the questions best you can. It doesn't take much to do so
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Allison012: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

This shows your inexperience. It doesn't work like that, otherwise it won't last. Answer the questions best you can. It doesn't take much to do so
i Prefer any position
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by PoliteActivist: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Allison012:
i Prefer any position

Of course. I forgot you are probably a virgin.
The libido question still hanging. How many times a month?
And you want a church girl?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? by Allison012: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Of course. I forgot you are probably a virgin.
The libido question still hanging. How many times a month?
And you want a church girl?
I said it before not an hoe low show, so definately a church.

so about dat month stuff, as a professional, you are suppose to know the one that fits me as a virgin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Amount Of Money Can Buy Love / Hilda Baci And Mystery Boyfriend Spotted Partying Together / Weird But Important Skills Men Must Learn Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.