Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde (31868 Views)

El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
How many supporters osupa get wey him dey endorse politician?
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Gospel2Day: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
yesloaded:
Seyi Makinde performed woefully

Here is a man with everything that he needs to perform excellently well but chooses the path of media propaganda whereas media propaganda is different from reality

It's quite unfortunate that 2023 is not looking good as far as Oyo state gubernatorial seat is concerned because both APC & PDP candidate will not deliver good governance

If this is the best Mr Seyi Makinde can achieve as a governor for the past 3yrs & 4months then this is not what Oyo state need

We have lots of bad roads across Oyo state, some workers are receiving only 70% of their salaries while some were owed many months whereas this is just his first term so how will second term turn out to be?

People of Oyo state are not asking for too much, give them motorable roads, security

The street light that gulped over 20billion Naira is not functioning despite the fact that these light were installed less than a year

Why didn't past governors give you motorable roads, since 1999?
So, you expect him to give you motorable roads everywhere in Oyo State in just 4 years?
Something past governors did not do in 20 years!

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Tmex(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
yesloaded:

Here is a man with everything that he needs to perform excellently well but chooses the path of media propaganda whereas media propaganda is different from reality

It's quite unfortunate that 2023 is not looking good as far as Oyo state gubernatorial seat is concerned because both APC & PDP candidate will not deliver good governance

If this is the best Mr Seyi Makinde can achieve as a governor for the past 3yrs & 4months then this is not what Oyo state need

We have lots of bad roads across Oyo state, some workers are receiving only 70% of their salaries while some were owed many months whereas this is just his first term so how will second term turn out to be?

People of Oyo state are not asking for too much, give them motorable roads, security

The street light that gulped over 20billion Naira is not functioning despite the fact that these light were installed less than a year

Oga keep quiet you are obviously an APC member your opinion dont count

3 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Nyanabo(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
It's bad table manners to talk while eating. He has been spoon fed. undecided
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
The king of Fuji.
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by etrouble: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

That Osupa Saheed can sing even when dreaming.

He is gifted, very very gifted

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by etrouble: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
OriOko88:
Osupa with mad bad lyrics. D werey sabi sing with parables and proverbs. grin

His gift is second to none
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by etrouble: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tmex:

I go to Oyo State every weekend. Not just to the capital but up to Oyo town. Makinde is an equal idiot as Eleyi Abiodun of Ogun State
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tmex:

some of you always read post upside down

check my message very well and see where i talked about APC not being an option

do you lives in oyo state? if yes, mention where you lives and if you are chanced i will take you round city of ibadan with my personal fund to see you are dont have first hand info about happenings in oyo state.

partisan politics will takes this state to nowhere
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Why didn't past governors give you motorable roads, since 1999?
So, you expect him to give you motorable roads everywhere in Oyo State in just 4 years?
Something past governors did not do in 20 years!

past government did many roads and Seyi Makinde was busy taking glory for one of these roads e.g idi ape - akobo road

its the duty of evety government to construct roads but we need to complain when a sitting governor is not doing his duty

every road constructed will get spoilt one day either you like it or not

all the good road in ibadan today are work of previous government

mind you, adebayo alao akala did just one term of 4years and performed excellently well in terms of road, health(lautech teaching hospital was built from scratch within 4years), many roads dualized, college of agriculture established and built from scratch, do you knwo where its called akala express in ibadan? go and make research on why they called the road akala express. workers get paid as and when due under akala and nobody wa owed. presently lautech university is on strike within 3years of incumbent government

say another thing bro

im 100% ibadan man, you dont expect me to be playing partisan politics

i dont belong to any politcal party but iw ill commend government when they do the right thing and criticise them when they do bad

good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Troublemaker111:
How much are you paid for these nonsense write-up All these won't still stop him from being relected.
He is most loved Governor in the history of Oyo state tongue
which part of oyo state do you lives? mention any of the local govetnment chairman who has ever tarred 1meter of road

most of you guys dont lives in oyo state and anybdy who speaks against a non performing government becomes your enemy
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Presidential1:

Where in oyo are you..
ibadan
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by RIDOO: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

I thought l was the only one that noticed this..He is very talented and can sing for hours with ease.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
OmoAlphonso101:
And you're not even ashamed of yourself with dis kind of lies. Poverty is for you 100 years.

smh

ive trained thousands of people on how to make money for themselves in legal way and i did that free of charge

you better pray for yourself and work hard

defending a politician blindly will not take you to anywhere good

seyi makinde children had their secondary school education outside Nigeria while you are here battling with strike

i pray that God open your eyes to reality

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Truthday: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
yesloaded:

I was in oyo syste yesterday, I almost lost in less than a year visiting iwo-road. Down to UI. Everywhere changed including ongoing works. Thinking you guys will be oraisjg him like God. Not knowing there are people like this.

Olagbara oo. Aside if the dirty market and environment. Ibadan is very nice and cool.

4 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Truthday:

I was in oyo syste yesterday, I almost lost in less than a year visiting iwo-road. Down to UI. Everywhere changed including ongoing works. Thinking you guys will be oraisjg him like God. Not knowing there are people like this.

Olagbara oo. Aside if the dirty market and environment. Ibadan is very nice and cool.

i will be glad to know what changed at iwo road bro

kindly share those things that changed at iwo road

im ready to learn

NOTE
1. From iwo road to idi ape agodi gate, the setback was started and completed, commissioned by ajimobi

2. the road from iwo road under bridge to iyana church-olodo still has the same asphalt tarred by late adebayo alao akala, nothing has changed there

3. the iwo road has streetlight under ajimobi but was removed and replaced so its still the same infact the place have been running streetlight since the days of alhaji lam adesina, mind you the green garden we have at iwo road under bridge unde ajimobi is no longer there

4. agbowo shopping complex that was functioning under ajimobi is no longer functioning, this government promised to renovate the building and convert it to 5 star hotel which developer will take revenue generated for 52years to recoup their investment but the place is now abandoned project, snap the recent picture and prove me wrong bro

you guys come to social media to talk abiut what you dont know and its not good
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by tiger28: 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
yesloaded:

Have YOU PAID your taxes??
Most Africans cry about lack of infrastructure, education bla bla BUT Hardly paid any tax.

Do roadside hustlers pay tax

Artisans

Market sellers

Worst part is when these ppl compare Nigeria to Western Countries which have almost 100 Percent tax payment compliance.
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Troublemaker111: 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
I live in Monatan in iwo road .....How many times have you criticize this present Fed govt then I will take you serious ... Hypocrite idiot .

We all know that lg chairmen are just ceremonial titles . Mention the states in SW where their lg chairmen are performing , if at all they have one grin . Just recently, osun Apc is planning to conduct lg election after about 12yrs being power angry Eyin oloriburuku yi . Waiting for you to mention state lg currently functioning Koni da fun gbogbo yin lipsrsealed
yesloaded:

which part of oyo state do you lives? mention any of the local govetnment chairman who has ever tarred 1meter of road

most of you guys dont lives in oyo state and anybdy who speaks against a non performing government becomes your enemy
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
tiger28:
Have YOU PAID your taxes??
Most Africans cry about lack of infrastructure, education bla bla BUT Hardly paid any tax.

Do roadside hustlers pay tax

Artisans

Market sellers

Worst part is when these ppl compare Nigeria to Western Countries which have almost 100 Percent tax payment compliance.

people pay tax directly or indirectly

also, can you educate us on why previous adminitsration were able to perform little but this incumbent is not doing enough despite the fact that hes receiving allocation and has took huge loan thats even more than what a government taht spent 8years in office took?

the fact is that we need to ask our government lots of questions if we truly want things to change for better

do you know how much commuters spent from time to time just to fix their vehicle because bad roads damaged their vehicles? why cant you ask political office holders to reduce their running cost as its done in western world
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Ogun07032601473: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
SPIRITUAL NATIVE DOCTOR
Hello everyone Am baba Awise grandson..Call for any problems..Marital, Financial, Business, protection,
Country Documents etc ..We specialize on God created materials for our healing ..Tested and Trusted Traditional Native Doctor. Something may be burden you and you may not want to discuss with anyone than a spiritual person come to the right place now. Healing is certain by God Grace. Whatsapp now and Call baba now
SEEN IS BELIEVING
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by gasparpisciotta: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
crowther15:

Oyo politicians and God fathers are not happy with Makinde because of the above. They expected Makinde to shower them with public funds, but instead the young man used the fund for public goods.
We will vote SM in 2023, He deserves it. This man is just a replica of PO. They're gentle like doves but inside they're tenacity is second to none.

Hogwash
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Troublemaker111:
I live in Monatan in iwo road .....How many times have you criticize this present Fed govt then I will take you serious ... Hypocrite idiot .

We all know that lg chairmen are just ceremonial titles . Mention the states in SW where their lg chairmen are performing , if at all they have one grin . Just recently, osun Apc is planning to conduct lg election after about 12yrs being power angry aEyin oloriburuku yi . Waiting for you to mention state lg currently function. Koni da fun gbogbo yin lipsrsealed

the road that you ply in monatan was constructed by who if not adebayo alao akala. the road that leads to inner caterpillar was constructed by local government chairmen under previous administration because they have access to their allocation

mind you, ferma repaired owu crown, iyana church and some part of iwo road to olodo road some months back which has damaged again because they did terrible job there

yes, i have criticised federal government many times which you can check my previous post

in conclusion, i made it clear that neither APC nor PDP candidate will deliver good governance for oyo state

tell me one thing youve enjoyed under this adminitration in your area in terms of infrastruture
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Troublemaker111: 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Currentlyy street road is undergoing reconstruction , under which govt I do go to Airport side merely every week to get my dog food and the road is undergoing magic changes under whom administration Talk another thing alaye. sad

Show us where you've criticize federal govt , na your type is even planning to vote Tinubu to power ... Eyin oloriburku mase afani undecided
yesloaded:

the road that you ply in monatan was constructed by who if not adebayo alao akala. the road that leads to inner caterpillar was constructed by local government chairmen under previous administration because they have access to their allocation

mind you, ferma repaired owu crown, iyana church and some part of iwo road to olodo road some months back which has damaged again because they did terrible job there

yes, i have criticised federal government many times which you can check my previous post

in conclusion, i made it clear that neither APC nor PDP candidate will deliver good governance for oyo state

tell me one thing youve enjoyed under this adminitration in your area in terms of infrastruture

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Benwallt(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lawalabiodun:

The man got mad yern in heydays. Pasuma suffer well for his hand
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Currentlyy street road is undergoing reconstruction , under which govt I do go to Airport side merely every week to get my dog food and the road is undergoing magic changes under whom administration Talk another thing alaye. sad

Show us where you've criticize federal govt , na your type is even planning to vote Tinubu to power ... Eyin oloriburku mase afani undecided

Which of the street road is on going?

The street road inside caterpillar bus stop was constructed by previous administration not under this government
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Troublemaker111:

Go & show me where I ever campaigned for any political party

You reason, behave & talk like the bolded
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by kanmi4gold: 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
yesloaded:

You are a liar,stop saying rubbish on social media,he has made better use of the resources at his disposal than any other giorvernment in Oyo state.
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
kanmi4gold:
You are a liar,stop saying rubbish on social media,he has made better use of the resources at his disposal than any other giorvernment in Oyo state.

Back your claim with evidence

Where are these infrastructure, or you mean it's in the sky?
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Troublemaker111: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Your father!!!! Lo bere lowo baba re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun. Omo osàn lasanlasan .... Oloriburuku Omo iran kiran
yesloaded:

Go & show me where I ever campaigned for any political party

You reason, behave & talk like the bolded
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Troublemaker111:
Your father!!!! Lo bere lowo baba re ìtàn bi won se le oko pa ìyá re ni ojá Ejigbomekun. Omo osàn lasanlasan .... Oloriburuku Omo iran kiran

The reason I will not reply you with insult is because I'm matured

Insult doesn't move me no matter how hard you try so try harder

Now, lemme educate you before I go to bed

In 2014, Atiku ported to APC and support emergence of incumbent government and we can all see the outcome which is massive inflation, job loss, maladministration, etc

Atiku ganged up against PDP candidate back then because of his personal interest and not because of his blind followers

In that 2014, people like you will say APC is the sweetest thing after honey but Atiku later dumped same APC and moved back to PDP that he labelled sinking ship back then

Don't forget, GEJ that they labeled as bad man was still in PDP till today and he has dined with Atiku many times

Blind followers like you will be fighting who ever speaks the truth about performance of your party office holder

What are the things we enjoyed under APC when Atiku is with APC?

Truth is bitter, you can never make a decent living following political office holder blindly

I'm too informed and sensible to be following politician blindly

If you do good, I'm going to commend you and when you under performed, I criticize you

Criticism makes government to sit up and perform their responsibilities while praise singing only makes government lazy

This will be my last reply to you, I need to relax and prepare for tomorrows task

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Troublemaker111: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Being that insult and collect 100x wotowoto grin We talking about oyo governance but you rather bring in in story of 2014. I don't feed through politicians but I say things in a way it ought to be . We should leave Makinde to elect Adelabu/ Teslim ... You need to be check at Yaba left
yesloaded:

The reason I will not reply you with insult is because I'm matured

Insult doesn't move me no matter how hard you try so try harder

Now, lemme educate you before I go to bed

In 2014, Atiku ported to APC and support emergence of incumbent government and we can all see the outcome which is massive inflation, job loss, maladministration, etc

Atiku ganged up against PDP candidate back then because of his personal interest and not because of his blind followers

In that 2014, people like you will say APC is the sweetest thing after honey but Atiku later dumped same APC and moved back to PDP that he labelled sinking ship back then

Don't forget, GEJ that they labeled as bad man was still in PDP till today and he has dined with Atiku many times

Blind followers like you will be fighting who ever speaks the truth about performance of your party office holder

What are the things we enjoyed under APC when Atiku is with APC?

Truth is bitter, you can never make a decent living following political office holder blindly

I'm too informed and sensible to be following politician blindly

If you do good, I'm going to commend you and when you under performed, I criticize you

Criticism makes government to sit up and perform their responsibilities while praise singing only makes government lazy

This will be my last reply to you, I need to relax and prepare for tomorrows task
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Gospel2Day: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2022
yesloaded:

past government did many roads and Seyi Makinde was busy taking glory for one of these roads e.g idi ape - akobo road

its the duty of evety government to construct roads but we need to complain when a sitting governor is not doing his duty

every road constructed will get spoilt one day either you like it or not

all the good road in ibadan today are work of previous government

mind you, adebayo alao akala did just one term of 4years and performed excellently well in terms of road, health(lautech teaching hospital was built from scratch within 4years), many roads dualized, college of agriculture established and built from scratch, do you knwo where its called akala express in ibadan? go and make research on why they called the road akala express. workers get paid as and when due under akala and nobody wa owed. presently lautech university is on strike within 3years of incumbent government

say another thing bro

im 100% ibadan man, you dont expect me to be playing partisan politics

i dont belong to any politcal party but iw ill commend government when they do the right thing and criticise them when they do bad

good night

Which road (s) did he invite Governor Fayemi to commission last week?
I watched the commissioning ceremony on GoTV.
Sweet dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) / Moment Tinubu Arrived At The Ebonyi Presidential Campaign Ground (pictures) / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.