Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde (31878 Views)

El-Rufai To Makinde: You Are A Good Governor. It’d Be Tough For APC To Defeat Yo / Segun Showunmi Reacts To Makinde's Intention To Run For A Second Term / Sunday Adeyemo To Makinde - Mukaila Lamidi Will Disorganize Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by ekukeku(m): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2022
OmoAlphonso101:
And you're not even ashamed of yourself with dis kind of lies. Poverty is for you 100 years.

I was reading his comments with my mouth oprned, people can lie o

Dey r paid to do dat aswear
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Osemawe4life: 5:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Osupa is a Man full of Odacity & wisdom
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by HRMK: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2022
ALL IS ABOUT #STOMACHINFRASTRUCTURE!HUNGRY PEOPLE ALL AROUND!!
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by yesloaded: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Which road (s) did he invite Governor Fayemi to commission last week?
I watched the commissioning ceremony on GoTV.
Sweet dreams.

Ajimobi commissioned the road already

Truly he constructed the bridge that linked idi ape - Akobo although there's one bridge there already. It's like you have one bridge and you make it 2 due to expansion of the road

The only lie there was that he makes it looks like he started the construction from scratch from idi ape to Akobo whereas theil immediate past government started the road and it's already tarred, while the incumbent did the bridge

Last government already commissioned the road

Incumbent supposed to come out clean & made it clear that they continued the bridge because contractor who got the job under Pas government had already doing some works to construct the bridge
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by OVB123: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Troublemaker111:
How much are you paid for these nonsense write-up All these won't still stop him from being relected.
He is most loved Governor in the history of Oyo state tongue
What did he do in oyo state in the past 3 years and half, he assumed office?
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by OVB123: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
kanmi4gold:
You are a liar,stop saying rubbish on social media,he has made better use of the resources at his disposal than any other giorvernment in Oyo state.
Please, mention what he has done for the past 3 years and half in oyo state?
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by Uniqueteco(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
noble2faith:
grin

I don't know why the writer of the Fictional tale of the Lost Tribe Of Israel designed characters like you and your kind with so much hate.

And I wonder why the writer of the Fictional tale of the Lost Tribe Of Israel designed characters like you and your kind without any form of good manners.
Re: Saheed Osupa Publicly Apologises To Makinde by noble2faith(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin
What a clownish character you are! You must be very good at comic relief
Uniqueteco:

And I wonder why the writer of the Fictional tale of the Lost Tribe Of Israel designed characters like you and your kind without any form of good manners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Major Simi Johnson Ikea Dies After Suffering From Kidney Problem. PICS / Wike, Makinde, Ortom Meet Obasanjo Behind Closed-Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.