Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (3335 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Me To Accommodate His Ex With Three Kids / My Boyfriend Wants Me To Be A Baby Mama. Says He's Scared Of Marriage. / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by RepoMan007: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Better be careful cos he won't announce when he is about to use you to pick cash. Maybe all his friends even used a somebody and he is the only one left but needs to brainwash you and win your trust with his farming Ideas before striking.
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by terrezo2002(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
It is very difficult to persuade a person that is not content and has eyes full of greed. Such a person will do anything to satisfy his desires.
Even he decides not to use for ritual, still run.
What pains me more is how people live their lives without Christ. One of the dangers is having a ritualis boyfriend.
I advise that you give your life to Jesus Christ and you will see how good man will come your way.
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by EmahBoss(f): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
At this age, babe, focus on your life and career you will be glad you did. Shun relationship for now, you will always meet someone better. Don't my d those asking you to stay and play mother.role, babe, you Are heading to grave if you do
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Streetmovement(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All this small TikTok boys na rituals be their major plans for life o grin

Girl wey don kolo or abi na kologirl be your naming ceremony, I go advise you to give that careless manchi 100-1000 metres of space if you sure say you wan see December this year.

1 Like

Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by paradiseVirgin: 4:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kologirl:
So yesterday I posted about my problem with my boyfriend. This was what I posted

So have been dating this guy for the past year now. At first I didn't really take the relationship seriously but with time I found him to be a sweet and caring guy
The problem is his financial situation, I don't really mind it but he does.
All his friends are into Yahoo and other fraudulent activities.
They flaunt their wealth in his face all the time. They have gone as far as nicknaming him their house boy, I honestly Wonder why he still keep them as friends.
I try to be supportive, sometime I give him money and advise but it's never enough.
He works hard and he earns about 40k a month.
But because of inflation it's as good as 5k
I try my best to advice him that things will be better. He's even saving money to start a farming business.
But he's not happy
Mind you he's 22
I don't know what else to do, If I tell him to cut off his friends, it will look like I'm trying to control him.
He really wants to go to school, he said he is going to write jamb next year but anytime he's around his friends, he feel sad.

I just feel hard work pays, and I try my best to work hard and support myself but he doesn't feel that way
Please men in the house .... please advise me

Yesterday I decided to take some of ur advise, I decided to talk to him one last time only for him to tell me he's having ritual thoughts. I just kept quiet, Because if he decides to do it, he's not going to use his family because they are the ones going to eat the money, he's going to use me.
Like what the hell, I'm a bit confused tho. On one hand I'm happy he told me, that means he's finally opening up to me, so I have to advice him against it and on the other hand, I'm scared.
I honestly want to dump him. Please am I overreacting

Mature advise only

Wait till you panties start the miss grin

Especially the ones during menstruation in you dirty pant basket.

And also when your used pad start the miss from dust bin grin grin grin

I will patiently wait for part 2 of the story grin grin grin
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Dabillion: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Send me his digit
Mufakirnaqdiun:
You don see sign you better follow your mind,I tell you as a guy man that he won't hesitate to gullibly butcher you for money.
Ogbeni save yourself before we start dey hear story,boys eye dey red and they can do anything this period.

Be careful,be very careful.
Re: I Honestly Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual by Solofresh2: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
undecided grin wink cheesy angry sad cool sad shocked tongue embarassed cry kiss lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don’t Women Ever Listen / Are There Beautiful Ladies On Naira Land / In Love With A Younger Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.