Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

Christian Atheism - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Atheism (1636 Views)

What Is Christian Atheism / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Atheism by Judybash93(m): 11:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The definition and explanation of many things are based on their operations eg chair- something for sitting, phone something used for talking to people etc.

You never tested types of soil to know that vegetables do not grow in sand (sandy soil) nor that the earth is comprised of solids, liquids and gases.

All these things are self proven and self evident.

So without a doubt your atheism is just a proof that God has completely rejected people like you.

Ohh yeah! This is where you got it all wrong. We flipping tested the types of soil. I don't know the kind of school you went to man! but you really need to get a hold of reality!
grin you only know of three states of matter because your education isn't complete sir!

Before your god can reject me, at least prove that he/she/it exists grin

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by Maynman: 12:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Judybash93:

Ohh yeah! This is where you got it all wrong. We flipping tested the types of soil. I don't know the kind of school you went to man! but you really need to get a hold of reality!
grin you only know of three states of matter because your education isn't complete sir!

dtruthspeaker is the dumbest theist on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by Judybash93(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Maynman:

dtruthspeaker is the dumbest theist on nairaland.
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Christian Atheism by Dtruthspeaker: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Judybash93:

That was when Truth ruled and concentrated on the things in nature and not today's lying world were liars and thieves are trying to raise up things which men fabricated as if they were things naturally occurring to deceive people like you.

Naturally, there are only 3! Man's fabrications (eg plasma and co) does not count.

Judybash93:

You have already proven it, exactly as you fit dey hunger for Rihanna or Salma Hayek to give you face but dem no send you. Dem no even know whether you exist.
Re: Christian Atheism by oneolajire(m): 7:50am On Sep 24, 2022
LordReed:

I sure do.

So what is your position on occultism and illuminati?
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2022
oneolajire:

So what is your position on occultism and illuminati?

Depends on what you mean. If you mean the conspiracy theories that usually float around concerning some of these fraternities, I would say that those are mostly false information designed to provoke an emotional reaction. If you mean the actual fraternities themselves, I would say that they have no supernatural component to their practices no matter how secretive they are.
Re: Christian Atheism by Changer2022: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi everyone, I love this chat. I want to inform atheists in here that we have created atheist community in Nigeria. I observed that non-believers in this hyper-religious county feels lonely and isolated. The need for non-believers to have people they can call brethren can not be overemphasized. We already have 980 members. If you're interested in joining the community, send me an email: crsj2020@gmail.com.
Thank you
Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Changer2022:
Hi everyone, I love this chat. I want to inform atheists in here that we have created atheist community in Nigeria. I observed that non-believers in this hyper-religious county feels lonely and isolated. The need for non-believers to have people they can call brethren can not be overemphasized. We already have 980 members. If you're interested in joining the community, send me an email: crsj2020@gmail.com.
Thank you

Luke 7:35 smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by oneolajire(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordReed:

Depends on what you mean. If you mean the conspiracy theories that usually float around concerning some of these fraternities, I would say that those are mostly false information designed to provoke an emotional reaction. If you mean the actual fraternities themselves, I would say that they have no supernatural component to their practices no matter how secretive they are.

Can't view any conclusion from your point. But do they exist in any spiritual form?
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
oneolajire:

Can't view any conclusion from your point. But do they exist in any spiritual form?

Maybe because I don't understand your question. I don't believe in spirits so I don't believe these groups have any "spiritual" powers.
Re: Christian Atheism by oneolajire(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
LordReed:

Maybe because I don't understand your question. I don't believe in spirits so I don't believe these groups have any "spiritual" powers.

Maybe they use 'scientific means' to get their activities done. Same way ritualists use 'scientific means' to hypnotize their victims and also manipulate them.
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
oneolajire:

Maybe they use 'scientific means' to get their activities done. Same way ritualists use 'scientific means' to hypnotize their victims and also manipulate them.

I like how you say 'scientific means' since I think they use chemical substances to achieve that hypnotic effect.
Re: Christian Atheism by oneolajire(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2022
LordReed:

I like how you say 'scientific means' since I think they use chemical substances to achieve that hypnotic effect.

Trying to deny the obvious just because they have no scientific basis.

Looks you have a christian background.
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
oneolajire:

Trying to deny the obvious just because they have no scientific basis.

Looks you have a christian background.

You aren't being clear. You believe these groups have "spiritual" powers? How can that be demonstrated?

Yes, I used to be a Christian.
Re: Christian Atheism by oneolajire(m): 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2022
LordReed:

You aren't being clear. You believe these groups have "spiritual" powers? How can that be demonstrated?

Yes, I used to be a Christian.

You mean you are feigning the spiritual powers used by occult groups?

Yahoo boys rituals must be denied by you as well.

Anyway, why didn't you settle your quarrel with Jesus? Jesus did something special and supernatural for me oooo.
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
oneolajire:

You mean you are feigning the spiritual powers used by occult groups?

Yahoo boys rituals must be denied by you as well.

Anyway, why didn't you settle your quarrel with Jesus? Jesus did something special and supernatural for me oooo.

I think you are confused. Read this again:

LordReed:

LoLz! How do can I quarrel with a dead Jew? Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! How do can I quarrel with a dead Jew? Bwahahahahahahaha!

That’s an understatement. How can you quarrel with a fictional character? Also keep in mind that he didn’t stay dead in the story. No descriptions of him in the Bible yet he is popularly depicted in a certain manner that doesn’t even make sense. The amount of bullshit in this world is breathtaking sometimes.
Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
KnownUnknown:

That’s an understatement. How can you quarrel with a fictional character? Also keep in mind that he didn’t stay dead in the story. No descriptions of him in the Bible yet he is popularly depicted in a certain manner that doesn’t even make sense. The amount of bullshit in this world is breathtaking sometimes.

Upon all the bullshit there has never been a group that has successfully gathered people in millions throughout the earth and erased the use of weapons in their hearts {Isaiah 2:2-4} apart from just one organization: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

And guess whose teachings they used to accomplish this seemingly impossible task?

The counsel of Jesus Christ {John 13:34-35} the most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} yet you're here saying he never lived, don't you think it's high time you visit the psychiatrist? grin
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

The amount of bullshit in this world is breathtaking sometimes.

Truly.

I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt that he existed but that resurrection story, no. That will need evidence. Plus the he is coming soon refrain has been around for hundreds of years to no avail. That signals to me that the jew if he ever lived is as dead as a doornail.

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Upon all the bullshit there has never been a group that has successfully gathered people in millions throughout the earth and erased the use of weapons in their hearts {Isaiah 2:2-4} apart from just one organization: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

And guess whose teachings they used to accomplish this seemingly impossible task?

The counsel of Jesus Christ {John 13:34-35} the most wonderful counselor of all time {Isaiah 9:6} yet you're here saying he never lived, don't you think it's high time you visit the psychiatrist? grin

You insulting anyone is akin to the dirty mad people I used to see in Lagos insulting the sane. Lol
Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
LordReed:

Truly.

I am willing to give them the benefit of doubt that he existed but that resurrection story, no. That will need evidence. Plus the he is coming soon refrain has been around for hundreds of years to no avail. That signals to me that the jew if he ever lived is as dead as a doornail.

Give them an inch and they’ll construct bullshit a mile long. His nonexistence probably led the authors of Matthew and Luke to give different genealogies because the earlier gospel of Mark didn’t. The genealogies that were immediately nullified because they claim he was sired by a ghost. You can the stories get more fantastic as the gospels were written.
Mark didn’t talk about his birth.
Then Mathew and Luke recounted a miraculous birth.
Then John claimed he has always existed.
Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

You insulting anyone is akin to the dirty mad people I used to see in Lagos insulting the sane. Lol
OK you don't insult shey?
Funny atheists! cheesy
Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OK you don't insult shey?
Funny atheists! cheesy

So slow!! I obviously just insulted you. I don’t like you nor respect you. I find you repulsive. The things you believe are beyond stupid. You are a simple minded cult member. I just compared you to a roadside mad person. An “Atheist” I’m not.
Your god and your beliefs are nonsense. It’s not a question of whether “I believe in xyz…” or ”I don’t believe in xyz….”.
When a child tells me about his imaginary friend, it’s not a question of if I believe in or don’t believe in that child’s imaginary friend. No, I don’t believe the nonsense the child is saying. Same goes for you adults and your imaginary friends.
Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

An “Atheist” I’m not.
The title "GOD" connotes "SUPREME BEING" so if you can't present any group of people with whom you agree completely regarding right and wrong that makes you a doubter of the existence of someone who is supreme so you're an atheist.
And whatever makes you complain about what your fellowman believe when you don't have any unique form of believe which is preferable to present then you're an insane because only insanes complain without finding a solution! smiley
Re: Christian Atheism by KnownUnknown: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The title "GOD" connotes "SUPREME BEING" so if you can't present any group of people with whom you agree completely regarding right and wrong that makes you a doubter of the existence of someone who is supreme so you're an atheist.
And whatever makes you complain about what your fellowman believe when you don't have any unique form of believe which is preferable to present then you're an insane because only insanes complain without finding a solution! smiley

Lol, such nonsense.
Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lol, such nonsense.
Just as what you're saying makes no practical sense, how can you be complaining about what your neighbour believe yet you can't present any unique kind of faith? smiley

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Give them an inch and they’ll construct bullshit a mile long. His nonexistence probably led the authors of Matthew and Luke to give different genealogies because the earlier gospel of Mark didn’t. The genealogies that were immediately nullified because they claim he was sired by a ghost. You can the stories get more fantastic as the gospels were written.
Mark didn’t talk about his birth.
Then Mathew and Luke recounted a miraculous birth.
Then John claimed he has always existed.

Ancient writers liked to aggrandise their heros and embellish stories about these heros with signs and portents. I don't see the Bible stories as any different. It may be the hero existed or didn't exist, makes no difference to me since these are most definitely stories embellished for effect.

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We have showed you before there are other pacifist groups some even older than your cult.

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
LordReed:

We have showed you before there are other pacifist groups some even older than your cult.
And who know these so called pacifist groups in your village?
If i follow you to your village today i will eat, drink even go for recreation with JWs because Jesus is working with his group {Matthew 28:20} making sure that throughout the earth members of his group are touching lives.
This is not about some groups confined to a race! wink

1 Like

Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And who know these so called pacifist groups in your village?
If i follow you to your village today i will eat, drink even go for recreation with JWs because Jesus is working with his group {Matthew 28:20} making sure that throughout the earth members of his group are touching lives.
This is not about some groups confined to a race! wink

Who cares? You said your cult is the only 'group that has successfully gathered people in millions throughout the earth and erased the use of weapons in their hearts' which is patently false.
Re: Christian Atheism by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
LordReed:

Who cares? You said your cult is the only 'group that has successfully gathered people in millions throughout the earth and erased the use of weapons in their hearts' which is patently false.

Well it means you don't know the meaning of the word "THROUGHOUT" because if you do you won't be arguing blindly when people in your village don't know of any other international group doing such apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: Christian Atheism by LordReed(m): 5:50am On Sep 30, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well it means you don't know the meaning of the word "THROUGHOUT" because if you do you won't be arguing blindly when people in your village don't know of any other international group doing such apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

LoLz. So if your cult is not in one particular location then it's not "THROUGHOUT" right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Was Jesus The Son Of God Before He Volunteered To Come To Earth Or After? / I Had A Dream / Have Mercy On Me O Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.