Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) (45815 Views)

Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria / Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by VMuna: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
anonymous1759:
Obi is just waking up from his slumber when he was in PDP he didn’t expose the federal government Under GEJ . This politicians always take us for granted same content different container.

At the time was the country not meeting it's OPEC production quota?

Do you even understand what was stated earlier?
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by arms8022: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
anonymous1759:
Obi is just waking up from his slumber when he was in PDP he didn’t expose the federal government Under GEJ . This politicians always take us for granted same content different container.
abeg thank u jare.no mind this him supporters way day think with anus
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by promise4wonders: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Interested in your make up, good body fantasies,a good work coach plz contact 07066529742

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Codes151(m): 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
PraizHim:
I have worked in many Nigerian Oil production platforms and export terminals. It is organized in Abuja by Government agencies ( NNPC, DPR, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, NAVY and cargo surveying agencies) and executed in the export terminals.

Simple truth and if you make an example of one or two of these criminal groups, the theft will stop immediately.
this is true.
If the govt is serious about oil theft, they should check nnpc, navy n Dpr.

Every IOC has records of what is exported and to who.

They keep using militant as coverup.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Krismas(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
excess4luv:

Are there facts in this report?? If yes then bury your head in shame
grin Obi hardly knows wot the facts are! The country is not in control of its oil production. That’s the first fact. He doesn’t have the solution. Obi is part of the problem. Don’t get me wrong. If Obi wins, I will be very very happy for him Cos I genuinely believe IT IS THE TURN OF AN IBO MAN. Aside that, I know he will not be able to achieve anything
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Olachase(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nigerfine3:

See them, naija youths are ready for you all
I am 27 are you saying I'm not part of the youth yeye day smell undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by arms8022: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
So you’ve known all these for a while now and you keep quiet??

Why?? Because you are part of them and now they don’t want you anymore
liv the baga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Agbadorian agbero.

anonymous1759:

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by d1tto(m): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
naijapips02:

Why didn't he say this when he was a high ranking PDP chieftain under a PDP administration? So he Sabi all these and was washing us loose money?

Because he is not of your tribe and hasn't given you shishi from his pocket you'd most definitely never be satisfied with any answer i give. So go and look for another person abeg, i won't indulge you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Psalter: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
He has not said anything we don't know already. I would have expected him to offer solution on how to stop this menace. That's what true leadership Is all about. Not just to identify the problem but to proffer solution.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Angrygoat: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Will u sharap dia. Ole. See where your eye don dey target,crude oil. If u come reach thr,u sef go loot. Ole.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by mezerite: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
we are tired of hearing about Nigeria's problems. we need practical solution,

obi how do we stop stilling in Nigeria?

when government officials and security personnel's are the thieves

how many government thieves did you jail in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by goody234: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
when know the theft going on in nigeria is so much its is leaving the country in debt ....Every facet of nigeria is corrupt its so bad that investors are selling up and bouncing its slowing becoming a moribund country!!
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by tctrills: 3:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

Mr conspiracy theorist
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by tctrills: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
anonymous1759:
Let's hope the other politicians would walk up soon.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bepostive:
With Obi, it will no longer be business as usual for these crooks
Peter Obi- tuary himself is a chief crook.
Crook going after other crooks?
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Kajaard: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

Please keep your mouth shut if you have nothing sensible to day. You just uttered rubbish from that empty thing you call a brain.

You don't know this theft is run like an organized mafia by the government? Who will he run report to when the government is the one doing the theft? Have you heard of the word assassination before?
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by tctrills: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
naijapips02:
Na now wey this werey dey Sabi this secret? Why e no give this secret to GEJ his party mate when he was appointed to key strategic positions in PDP?
He was only an economic adviser and under Jonathan the level of crude theft was not a quarter of what is going on now.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Oejozeff(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Sorry guys to pop in, I'm just trying to promote my stuff.

Pls check out the animation I did recently, I'm a beginner undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE

Pls don't forget to comment on the post, you guys comment go help me improve on my stuff abeg
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Belluski: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
judithjam:
We all know there is crude oil theft,obi should rather tell us the solution. Anyway no sincere person will vote obi after watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7hOzCHN0E

I have never been a total fan of Obi but this is not a complete video on that supposed question and you can’t judge him by that clip... you’re sounding like a sentimental hater my dear, meanwhile...
- Obi talks too much ( anybody that talks to much tends to lie )
- tinubu is old and sick ... did a good job in lagos, but the presidency is to sensitive to joke with ( buhari an example: old and tired )
- Atikulate, a known criminal... every enlightened person in adamawa state despise atiku love to lot from the masses ( note : every LGA he atiku has is businesses in adamawa , he lost to apc in 2019... if want to knw atiku go to yola .. den take a trip from yola to toungo LGA.. you will get your result . We go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by OfficialP: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
So far only Obi is talking about the issues directly. We need other contestants to do likewise,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wisetrue99:

Hmmmm Obi abeg do come make we retire these people

It was only when you spoke and moved that they remembered one transformer grin for 7 years a serious government no know say him need transformer, na 2022, them remember

Peter Obi is truly here to redefine Nigeria!
Lolss....Oga ohhhh..be calming down shaa....
Abba kyari, form chief of staff to Gen bubu died because of daht transformer...!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by mezerite: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Krismas:
grin Any Idiot can identify the problems bedeviling Nigeria.
The hard part is THE SOLUTION TO THESE PROBLEMS?
How does Obi intend to drive up production of crude to meet the 1.8m barrels OPEC allocation? How does Obi intend to put an end to oil theft wen every stage of oil production is handled by expatriates? All the quoted figures of production are FAKE! We don’t transport, and many many times we pay for all these foreign services WITH CRUDE OIL DASH grin
Obi doesn’t know anything. The conspiracy goes beyond the government officials grin
Then the refineries are outdated. They shud have long been replaced grin Not maintained BUT replaced. So he is coming to continue importation of PMS which he is not ready to subsidize grin
OBItuary o!

obi is simply not qualify to tackle these problem. because he do not have the solution.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Kaysalas(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
judithjam:
We all know there is crude oil theft,obi should rather tell us the solution. Anyway no sincere person will vote obi after watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7hOzCHN0E
Je didn't bring infrastructure nor left money in th state treasury, he only brought ordered behaviour. Chai! grin obidi*ots don suffer
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by DOM7: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
They are not ashamed to be telling us about oil theft isn't that a monumental failure itself? How is it that you cannot defend your territory ( water ways) with the huge money throwing into navy year in year out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We really do not have a system that hold people accountable. Very sad.
The big big people you mean
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Belleful: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Make I asked Paul okoye, why obi nor tell Jonathan how government officials steal our oil?
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by excess4luv: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Krismas:
grin Obi hardly knows wot the facts are! The country is not in control of its oil production. That’s the first fact. He doesn’t have the solution. Obi is part of the problem. Don’t get me wrong. If Obi wins, I will be very very happy for him Cos I genuinely believe IT IS THE TURN OF AN IBO MAN. Aside that, I know he will not be able to achieve anything

Can you read what you wrote??
You see how brain washed you are?
A sovereign country like Nigeria is not in control of her oil production and yet spend billions to secure pipelines?

If he can identify the problems even from a distance and informs Nigerians about it then let him get in and disappoint.

This is not a Tribal contest, rather contest for the most competent, most committed, and character of the individual.

PETER IS BETTER
LP
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
SaLongs1:
The big big people you mean

Maybe, lol. There are times even poor people are dubious to other poor people and there's nothing the system does for them. I mean, while the system punishes them, it still doesn't help them.

That rich people are using money to "bypass" the system is no proof that the system works.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by MedicH: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga

I swear, no body stupid pass you.

you were just born to be stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Oluchukwu7: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
What I understand is that all those supporting APC or PDP are doing the work there master PAID them for,at the end they will all vote OBI��]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) / BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.