Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) (45807 Views)

Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria / Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta / Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by MarxisGLABACK: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
THE PETROLEUM MINISTER, AND ALL THOSE IN THE OIL SECTORS AND THE NAVY, ARE THE OIL THIEVES. NOW THEY GIVE TOMPOLO 4BILLION 2 PROTECT THE SAME OIL , AND WE HAVE PAID PERSONNELS AND SECURITY OUTFITS, AIRFORCE , NAVY, ARMY,POLICE, CIVIL DEFENCE, BOYS SCOUT, AMOTEKU, VIGILANTE, MOSQUITOES ,SPIRITUALISTS , COMMUNITY, JUST NAME THEM....... ALL GUARDING THE SAME OIL , AND SHIPS FROM FOREGN LANDS AND STEADY LOADING THE SAME STOLEN OIL @ THE PORTS AND TAKING OFF, AND THE SAME GOVT WAKES UP AND INCREASE PMS PRICE 4 ME AND U, AND THEY BROADCAST @THE NATIONAL NEWS THAT OIL IS BN STOLEN , BY SPIRITS .

THE BEST THIS IS TO SELL - OFF , THIS PLACE, 2 CHINA, OR ANYBODY WILLING 2 BUY IT . AND CASE CLOSED. EVERY TO UR TENTHS OH ! ISREAL .
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by ShaqFu: 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
What's with this man and his half baked truth. Of course people in government and their acolytes are the ones who steal Crude Oil. Still the same, oil bunkering also account for the loss of Crude Oil in Nigeria.

Atleast we heard about the incident of black sooth or whatever it was called then in Rivers State. The incident was said to be the cause of those operating illegal refinery and illegal refinery translate to oil bunkering.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by RichDad1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
PraizHim:
Simple truth and if you make an example of one or two of these criminal groups, the theft will stop immediately.
So their people can shout “it’s awa oyel” “it’s witch hunting”
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Desusi: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Olachase:
Oga Mr Obi you all are thief's undecided undecided
A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand. Obi is not.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by HeadNigga: 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
meobizy:
...and then?

Nothing we never hear before. In the hope to become president, he's exposing things Nigerians in the know find common while the masses sing his praise. Put him in the position and he'll continue the status quo with many excuses. My people don't learn. None of the appointed saviours of the country have Nigeria's wellbeing in mind. Na further looting dey their agenda.
so make we invite Obama to come rule us? Since no Nigerian is good enough. With this mentality, others will call you a looter when you venture into politics regardless of your intention. Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
anonymous1759:
Obi is just waking up from his slumber when he was in PDP he didn’t expose the federal government Under GEJ . This politicians always take us for granted same content different container.

Listen before you type, this no be Jonathan, this is a system issue, the navy, military etc parastatals.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
judithjam:
We all know there is crude oil theft,obi should rather tell us the solution. Anyway no sincere person will vote obi after watching this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-7hOzCHN0E

Has emi lokan told you the problem not to talk about the solution? We won't allow you people Foist a vegetable on us again oh. God forbid!

Assuming you are supporting a "better" candidate sef, e for no pain me. Have you ever heard tifnubu campaigning against corruption?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by djon78(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
anonymous1759:
Obi is just waking up from his slumber when he was in PDP he didn’t expose the federal government Under GEJ . This politicians always take us for granted same content different container.

But gej sold oil and made money

Buhari own they are not even selling

They are stealing everything
Completely

During Jonathan's government

We were at least selling

Now they are even stealing everything

No accountability whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Krismas(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428744/government-steal-oil-peter-obi-exposes-crude-oil-theft-nigeria-video/
grin Any Idiot can identify the problems bedeviling Nigeria.
The hard part is THE SOLUTION TO THESE PROBLEMS?
How does Obi intend to drive up production of crude to meet the 1.8m barrels OPEC allocation? How does Obi intend to put an end to oil theft wen every stage of oil production is handled by expatriates? All the quoted figures of production are FAKE! We don’t transport, and many many times we pay for all these foreign services WITH CRUDE OIL DASH grin
Obi doesn’t know anything. The conspiracy goes beyond the government officials grin
Then the refineries are outdated. They shud have long been replaced grin Not maintained BUT replaced. So he is coming to continue importation of PMS which he is not ready to subsidize grin
OBItuary o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by johnbd: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Eyaaa see as he just the give them vawalence wotowoto.

Peter the Rock take it easy because if you talk again na to start to stone this thieves go remain.

Obedience is better than sacrifice says the holy book.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by excess4luv: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Imagine the thievery, over #1trillion naira lost in a month and Bubu is busy borrowing money.

I have always said it, Nigeria needs a business minded President who knows profit and loss and understands economics of finance to turn the narrative around in this country.

Agbado urchins have gone to report in their group chat to get defence lines.

PETER IS BETTER
LP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Sonyboom: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
This is what Obi should talk more about and not Tinubu peeing in his pants or trading tribal foolishness on WhatsApp maybe more people will be less antagonistic to his ambition
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by QuikMedia: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
You be mumu if you think he his among. Someone that don't touch Government Money since he left Office.

We all know the truth. But we need someone like peter Obi to punish those thieves without mercy.
So the Best we could do is to Vote Peter Obi come 2023.

To Thief money Under this Man Government will be very hard. And he have a record of money management at least let him help Us Save money to pay back the Money we owe
Hndrrxxx:
So you’ve known all these for a while now and you keep quiet??

Why?? Because you are part of them and now they don’t want you anymore

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by excess4luv: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Krismas:
grin Any Idiot can identify the problems bedeviling Nigeria.
The hard part is THE SOLUTION TO THESE PROBLEMS?
How does Obi intend to drive up production of crude to meet the 1.8m barrels OPEC allocation? How does Obi intend to put an end to oil theft wen every stage of oil production is handled by expatriates? All the quoted figures of production are FAKE! We don’t transport, and many many times we pay for all these foreign services WITH CRUDE OIL DASH grin
Obi doesn’t know anything. The conspiracy goes beyond the government officials grin
Then the refineries are outdated. They shud have long been replaced grin Not maintained BUT replaced. So he is coming to continue importation of PMS which he is not ready to subsidize grin
OBItuary o!

Are there facts in this report?? If yes then bury your head in shame
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by ceeceeco: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
I don't need a perfect government. All I need is a government with conscience, a government with less or no corruption, a government that feels & understand the pains & sufferings of the people.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Boxxie(m): 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
. The real niggarrr slawomir post=116781661]Damnnn niggarrrr
Obi my niggarrrr

Any sane youth can not vote for tinubu or atiku

If tinubu or atiku should win this election then I will know that something is wrong with this nation
[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Foolishbuhari: 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
lovinagbad:
Foolish OBI, Always sees problem, Don't have solution
It takes a problem solver to see the problem and admit indeed there's a problem. You should be ashamed of yourself. The govt is stealing crude oil but Obi is who you abuse?

Stopping crude oil theft is the easiest thing ever! Which is why Obi says "if I don't steal, my family does not steal, my friends don't steal, you'd have reduced corruption by 70%". Do you even know stealing crude oil is economic sabotage, and it's a treasonable offence?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by deflover(m): 2:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

We really do not have a system that hold people accountable. Very sad.

We do
They don't apply it
Unless it's a poor man

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Incoming President Tinubu will make you SSA on petroleum and gas when he got there by May
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by just2endowed: 2:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ernchibyke:
This politicians have indeed milk this country...
And i wonder which kind greed be this. Stealing billions daily. Money no dey tire them

I just wonder.. Look at Tinubu, its not like money is his problem or atiku. They all benefited from a failed system in Nigeria to get extremely rich. Yet the money they have acquired both legally and illegally is never enough.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by mokset123: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
PraizHim:
I have worked in many Nigerian Oil production platforms and export terminals. It is organized in Abuja by Government agencies ( NNPC, DPR, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, NAVY and cargo surveying agencies) and executed in the export terminals.

Simple truth and if you make an example of one or two of these criminal groups, the theft will stop immediately.
even the militants may be involved too with those you listed above, because the perceived peace in the naija delta region make me suspect them
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by deflover(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
What's with this man and his half baked truth. Of course people in government and their acolytes are the ones who steal Crude Oil. Still the same, oil bunkering also account for the loss of Crude Oil in Nigeria.

Atleast we heard about the incident of black sooth or whatever it was called then in Rivers State. The incident was said to be the cause of those operating illegal refinery and illegal refinery translate to oil bunkering.

Stop with the lies
Oil bunkering is a drop of the oil stolen
The main one is what he has told u
Either u prove he is lying
Or shut up
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by nedekid: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
How can a super tanker load 3m barrels of oil from Nigeria and nobodt stops it? No be juju be that?

Meanwhile, young folks on the platform, my teen kids have given me a new name "senior man", is that a good thing? shocked
Once I enter house na so so senior man them de hail me.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Rest abeg
He need to be in PDP to know all these and wanted to be president under PDP to stop it.
There is no way he could have done anything without having the power

You guys never learn vote your choice .
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by colestephan86: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
envoymedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428744/government-steal-oil-peter-obi-exposes-crude-oil-theft-nigeria-video/
crude oil theft didn't just start today na .
I was in bayelsa in 2012 , tankers come in to take our oil na .
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Nigerfine3: 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Wow!!

You see why these criminals don't want Peter Obi to win? He will end their decades of stealing our oil .

Now you see why we must vote Peter obi
We need Obi more than he needs presidency,
You have to have balls, to tell this cabals I’m coming for you, I will stop your common wealth stealing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by deavicky(m): 3:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

part of them as the minister of petroleum or once minister petroleum abi?.
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Krismas(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
MarxisGLABACK:
THE PETROLEUM MINISTER, AND ALL THOSE IN THE OIL SECTORS AND THE NAVY, ARE THE OIL THIEVES. NOW THEY GIVE TOMPOLO 4BILLION 2 PROTECT THE SAME OIL , AND WE HAVE PAID PERSONNELS AND SECURITY OUTFITS, AIRFORCE , NAVY, ARMY,POLICE, CIVIL DEFENCE, BOYS SCOUT, AMOTEKU, VIGILANTE, MOSQUITOES ,SPIRITUALISTS , COMMUNITY, JUST NAME THEM....... ALL GUARDING THE SAME OIL , AND SHIPS FROM FOREGN LANDS AND STEADY LOADING THE SAME STOLEN OIL @ THE PORTS AND TAKING OFF, AND THE SAME GOVT WAKES UP AND INCREASE PMS PRICE 4 ME AND U, AND THEY BROADCAST @THE NATIONAL NEWS THAT OIL IS BN STOLEN , BY SPIRITS .

THE BEST THIS IS TO SELL - OFF , THIS PLACE, 2 CHINA, OR ANYBODY WILLING 2 BUY IT . AND CASE CLOSED. EVERY TO UR TENTHS OH ! ISREAL .

grin In 2015 APC criticized GEJ for hiring Tompolo for pipeline monitoring. Today they have hired him themselves grin
Tomorrow Obi will hire Tompolo if he wins. Its only ignorance that make people think they can solve Nigeria problem magically grin
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by smeag0l(m): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
No. He is just stating the obvious facts. I work in this industry and eith one of the biggest multinationals. During GEJ's regime, Nigeria was meeting its OPEC quota sometimes and whenever we fell short it was below 200,000 barrels. Now, you find a wide disparityof more than 500,000 barrels per day of crude stolen and you wonder why these guys keep lieing. The crude is just been sold off and unaccounted for. A criminal syndicate involving several national organizations is what i see here.
anonymous1759:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by Nigerfine3: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Olachase:
Oga Mr Obi you all are thief's undecided undecided
See them, naija youths are ready for you all
Re: Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) by obicmag(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hndrrxxx:

Get sense for once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Senator Godswill Akpabio Meets Tinubu In Lagos (photo) / Atiku Disowns Post About Deborah Samuel / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.