Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! (56918 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by publicenemy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by obontami: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
You mean Pit Pandora forgot one of his many lies? Shoor!

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by cescky(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
smiley

the ngbatigbati owner of this site is doing all he can against PO

oga you have failed no one will vote for your diaper wearing brother

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Ijaya123: 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

"For what? is it for eba, is it for garri , is it for beans and dodo"

"Cassava, garri, Ewa....aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrnhhn"

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him..

What exactly is the fuss about? Is there anyone who does not like or eat Agbado?

And the most vocal critic of this cassava statement are the ones whose staple food like Akpu, Garri, starch... are made from cassava.
In essence, Tinubu is promoting your favourite food but you’re mocking the same food. Una dey okay at all?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by hybridblood07(m): 7:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
She's somehow right. Buhari used to visit Nigerian hospital before he became president. If you doubt, visit Military Hospital Ikoyi for confirmation
ochejoseph:
As usual i expect his blind supports to come and defend the undefendable.

That was how twitter users like Aisha Yesufu defended Buhari ( see her defense below ) several others claimed if Buhari brought NEPA Bill they will vote for him .......i hope they are enjoying the fruits of thier choices

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by eguarojeona: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:
The moment Peter Obi forgot all he crammed for the CNN interview!

You can't give what you dont have, governance goes beyond buying fuel for yourself as gov for 8 years claiming you are a prudent man, it only shows you wasted 8 years without raising or mentoring anyone you can trust with money.

Watch all Obi's interviews he just dishes out crammed statistics some of which are fake without proffering any solution to the problems.

As Zain herself confirmed this interview was pre-recorded and still the guy messed it up!!!!

Dont take my word for it here is the video

https://twitter.com/Mz_Abedo/status/1571243398446682113?t=RKPBL1xidGgjXN0BTc-qmw&s=09
Kpas oche supporting other candidates who cant do a live interview.An Ozuo fellow.Ña ogun go kee all of una

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tell your candidate to grant even local interview let's compare, mugu

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by cicero(m): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wow wow wow, he crammed all this? At his age? Impressive. We must not miss this man, I wish the others out of love and respect for the Nigerian youth would step down for him.

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Neddstark: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Only low thinkers will expect that Peter Obi, a man who had nothing to show for being 8 years as governor will turn Nigeria around to be a better country.
Asiwaju is just sick, if not based on works comparing Tinubu to Peter Obi is like comparing Dubai to Somalia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by FreeStuffsNG: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
But for politics, there is no need to elevate these kind of things.

We should be engaging all the candidates on account of their records in public service but ipob terrorists and their sympathizers backing HE Obi have made the whole HE Obi campaign appear unserious, childish and unpatriotic.

Asiwaju Tinubu remains the most brilliant and most competent among them all.

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Karemarealty288(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him..

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:

You can't give what you dont have, governance goes beyond buying fuel for yourself as gov for 8 years claiming you are a prudent man, it only shows you wasted 8 years without raising or mentoring anyone you can trust with money.

Watch all Obi's interviews he just dishes out crammed statistics some of which are fake without proffering any solution to the problems.

As Zain herself confirmed this interview was pre-recorded and still the guy messed it up!!!!

https://twitter.com/Mz_Abedo/status/1571243398446682113?t=RKPBL1xidGgjXN0BTc-qmw&s=09

He has the mental capacity to cram unlike some

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Kobicove(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

This is much, brutal and merciless ! . Obi collect your wife?

I wonder o! grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:
As usual i expect his blind supporters to come and defend the undefendable.

That was how twitter users like Aisha Yesufu defended Buhari ( see her defense below ) several others claimed if Buhari brought NEPA Bill they will vote for him .......i hope they are enjoying the fruits of thier choices
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Houstency(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
Urchins have been restless, they have been given ultimatum by their drug kingpin paymaster to deliver or no more payments. Simply because Obi and Obidients are winning the warfare both on the streets and online. Sad times for agbadorians!

6 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by smartemperor042: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
BAT could not even "cram" the full meaning of APC......lolz!

ochejoseph:
As usual i expect his blind supports to come and defend the undefendable.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Igahbarr: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Peter Obi is far better than your preferred candidate - I mean your oppressor.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by feedthenation(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
---Did Peter Obi remembered when he was at APGA and PDP---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by degreatstalion: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blabbing ignorance! That's sweet coming from a supporter of a man who could not remember his party name grin

ochejoseph:

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by ImperialYoruba: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Of course, Obi is a genius by ibo standard, but he is not looking for chance to preside over ibo country. Our standards in Nigeria is high, and Obi is below standard.

He will be disqualified on Feb 25th.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Zorn: 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:

You can not support Tinubu and be stupid

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by scrupulousblog: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
JosephXavier:
The OP was still the first to comment

BMC have concluded their WhatsApp trying so hard to smear Peter Obi's image and you can see them gathering like owls
Aariwa
Batified
Throwback
Omenka

Peter Obi is giving them serious nightmare
Ride on. We are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by bunminikan(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:

Very brilliant a man! Even after he had tour the whole world he's still not tired. His passion for Nigeria is unparalleled. some others principal don't even have courage to face camera.
I just dey wonder how they will endure the stress of campaign. We shall see. Una Asiri we shall all see during campaign. Maybe we shall have surrogate candidate..

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Dennisbulkan: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Third class genius grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by salesbloo: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:

We Nigerian youths have been demanding for Peter Obi's medical records.

When will Obi respect the wishes of Nigerian youths and provide his medical records?

He's hiding evidence of his senility, but the Semifinalist will continue to disgrace himself both locally and Internationally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by ATLIEN2027: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
LMAO... grin grin

What a complete embarrassment that Peter Obi- tuary was on CNN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by anselm791(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
I’ve always wondered what agenda NL will be pushing.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by salesbloo: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Igahbarr:
Peter Obi is far better than your preferred candidate - I mean your oppressor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Toluwanise247(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:

I just watch the video….. I have said before and I will say it again Obi is not competent to rule this nation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Dja1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by judithjam: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
It can happen to anybody ,except Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.