Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! (56898 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by onuman: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

You are a terrible liar, go watch it even on CNN site, Obi is FORGETFULNESS -IN-CHIEF!
Tinubu suffers Parkinsonism, a disease that affects the brain's ability to function normally.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Kaysalas(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
JosephXavier:

An undead creature will from his abyss of frustration and depression, and can't hide his stupidity and ill mannerism, come online to hurl an insult at his superior?

What do you know about daftness?
grin waoh! What a perfect way to describe yourself, now listen attentively; daftness is when you don't read Aariwa's posts and assume he/she is a BMC crew. This is the second time I am educating you. I won't do so a third time. Now, run along
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Allisgud: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
stanluiz:
He did not crame anything. If you watch the interview, you will see it.

This is someone that has been attending several interviews. He didn't crame anything. Naa CNN interview, he go crame.
no mind agbado people jare
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by niel63(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
He even made an attempt to cram something.

Be honest, has any former president made any effor to cram anything atall. Anything worth cramming.

Cramming is a skill bro!
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by IfnobeGod20: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:

I give him till December, by then he would have been totally unravelled and the bandwagon effect would have disappeared.

What did Obi achieve for the economy of Anambra?

Did his tenure prevent Anambra from being the global major contributor to the development of Asian prisons?

We Nigerian youths are asking critical questions and Peter Obi must answer us.

This is "not just a physical mess". It goes beyond it.

We can all agree on that.
As await the achievements of your candidates, below are but few of Peter Obi's achievements.

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENTS

Under Peter Obi, Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa.

At a time many other Governors were leaving huge debts, Peter Obi left the equivalent of $500 million Dollars in investment as well as local and foreign currency, including $156 million in Dollar-denominated bonds.

Under Peter Obi, For the first time in the history of Anambra State, Ambassadors and High Commissioners of notable countries such as United States, Britain, Russia, European Union, South Africa, Belgium, Israel, the Netherlands, Canada, among others, visited the State.
Before Peter Obi tenure, Anambra was practically a pariah state blacklisted by the Diplomatic Corps and international development partners. Development partners such as UNDP, UNICEF, the World Bank, DFID, the European Union etc., which hitherto were not in Anambra State started working with the State.

Anambra was consistently adjudged one of the best states in development partnership and commitment to reforms for good governance.

Peter Obi was recognised as Best Governor by the Millennium Development Goals Office (OSSAP-MDGs) and the UNDP in the implementation of their programmes in Nigeria.

Under him, Dr. Magnus Kpakol of NAPEP said Anambra was the No 1 in terms of reduction in poverty.

The Nigerian Debt Management Office (DMO) rated Anambra as the least indebted state in Nigeria. In spite of visible and measurable achievements recorded in various sectors, the State under Peter Obi did not borrow or raise bonds for her various projects.

Under Peter Obi, the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria rated Anambra State as the most financially stable state in the country.

Peter Obi ground-breaking return of schools to their original owners – Voluntary Agencies (Churches) on 1st January 2009, and subsequent partnership with the Agencies in Education, saw the State move from 26th position out of 36 States to Number One in National Examination Council (NECO) and West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for three consecutive years. This made the World Bank to commission a study, led by the renowned Prof. Paul Collier of Oxford University, on this revolutionary partnership and phenomenal achievement.

Peter Obi also entered into strategic partnership with the Churches in the Health sector. This symbiotic relationship resulted in a tremendous boost to health care because of the services offered by health institutions owned by Voluntary Agencies, while the State restored grants to the agencies and made available to them more than 50 million Dollars in various types of support.

Through partnership with the Church in the Health sector, Peter Obi Government funded the transformation of -:
a: Iyienu Hospital, Ogidi;

b: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Ihiala;

c: St Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha;

d: Holy Rosary Hospital, Waterside, Onitsha; and

e: St. Joseph Hospital, Adazi-Nnukwu.

His Government also built the Joseph Nwilo Heart Centre in St. Joseph, Adazi-Nnukwu, where heart operations are now being performed.

His Government won the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (1 Million dollars) as the best-performing state in immunisation in the South-East. With complementary funding from our Government, they used the money to build 10 Maternal and Child Care Centres across the State, particularly in rural communities, in partnership with the Churches.

During Peter Obi tenure, The State was the first to procure and distribute more than 30,000 computers to secondary schools, including 22,500 from HP. The Managing Director for Personal Systems Group HP Inc, Mr. FabriceCampoy described the deployment as the biggest of such projects in the Middle-East and Africa.

Anambra State Government provided Microsoft Academies to more than 500 secondary schools, which the Head of Microsoft in Nigeria (Mr. Ken Span) described as the biggest such deployment in Africa so far.

The State provided Internet access to more than 500 secondary schools, which the CEO of Galaxy Backbone (Mr. Gerald Ilukwe) characterized as incomparable to any in the country.

Peter Obi's government provided More than 700 buses to secondary schools in the State.

Boreholes were provided in schools all over the State.

Numerous classrooms were built in all the 177 communities of the State.

As part of the efforts to turn around the economy of the State, Peter Obi attracted a number of companies to build their facilities in the Anambra State. A case in point is SABMiller, the 2nd largest brewery in the world, which built their first Green Field facility in the State, which is today one of the most successful facilities they operate globally.

A number of other companies followed the SABMiller initiative and were all supported and encouraged under Peter Obi Government; a good example is INNOSON Motor Manufacturing Company, from which our government bought more than 1,000 vehicles.

Anambra State for the first time started close collaboration with recognized government security agencies (the Police, Army, Navy, Department of State Security, Civil Defence, among others), offering them various types of support including provision of more than 500 security vehicles. The improvement in security was phenomenal, such that the former IG of Police (Abubakar Mohammed) lauded Anambra State for not witnessing any bank robbery in my last three years in office.

To further enhance security, Anambra State provided at least one security vehicle to each of all the 177 communities in the State as well as various organizations such as markets and Churches.

His Administration conceived and built, from scratch, the first state-owned Teaching Hospital, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu teaching Hospital, Awka.

His Government commenced the planned development of the Igbariam Campus of the ChukwuemekaOdumegwu-Ojukwu University, including the fencing, construction of internal roads, electrification, construction of the Faculty of Law, Auditorium, Administrative Block, Faculty of Agriculture, Management Building, among others).

His Government attracted the World Bank support on erosion – National Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) – to Anambra State.

His Government was the first to do Poverty Mapping in Nigeria, as a guide for the effective implementation of our poverty-alleviation strategies.
His Government, for the first time, undertook the aerial mapping of Awka as well as the production of Structure Plans for Awka Capital Territory, Onitsha and Nnewi.

During Peter Obi tenure and with his Government’s support, Anambra State became an oil producing State.

He built the first Secretariat Complex to house State Government Ministries that were hitherto scattered around the State.

His government commenced the development of the ‘Three Arms Zone’ comprising Government House/Governor’s Lodge, Legislative Building/Speakers Residence, and Judiciary Building with Chief Judge’s Residence.

By the end of Peter Obi tenure in 2014, more than twelve (12) health institutions, including two hospitals, had secured accreditation; when he took off in 2006, no health institution in Anambra State was duly accredited.

Anambra State was the first to undergo national peer review, which scrutinised State Governments for good governance, through the State Peer Review Mechanism (SPRM), an initiative of the Nigerian Governors’ Forum in collaboration with the DFID.

And to crown it up, Peter Obi does not collect pension from Anambra state. Peter Obi is a very contented man unlike the greedy lots in APC and PDP.

GO AND VERIFY!

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by myners007: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
*I VISITED MY FRIEND IN OSHODI THIS WEEKEND AND ONE TINUBU SUPPORTER ENGAGED ME IN POLITICAL DISCUSSION. I TOLD HIM THAT I AM NOT FREE TO DISCUSS POLITICS IN THAT AREA BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY SITUATION BUT I MADE THE FOLLOWING CONTRIBUTION WITHOUT HITTING THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.*

*Me: My Vote is for the selfess Candidate with the interest and welfare of the people at heart not one that develop human capacity solely for his mission to use them as stairs in the future to accomplish his selfish political ambition, not one that is greedy legitimately stealing Lagos dry since 1999 through Alpha beta and LLC*

*BATless: You Hate Nigeria Suffering and Smiling Ogbeni You are Wicked*

*Me : I have not Even Mention any Name and you've started Name Calling*

*BATless I know that you are going to vote Peter Obi*

*Me: So you Concur that He had a Good Pedigree and left millions of dollars in anambra state coffer and made wise fruitful investment on behalf of anambra, whereas he could ve' created an alpha beta and concession firm to be legitimately stealing these monies?*

*BATless, Tinubu develop Lagos and if given the opportunity he will transform Nigeria to Lagos*

*Me: Were Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Intl Airport, Railway station, Apapa ports, Ilupeju and Oba Akran Industrial areas designed and built by Tinubu?*

*BATless: but my friends in Isale eko told me that LAGOS State was not developed , but was very dirty, all the roads were in bad conditions and armed robber were killing people daily before Tinubu became governor*

*Me: Did he tell you that third mainland bridge ,lagos -Ibadan expressway, oshodi- Apapa expressway, abeokuta expressway, Ikorodu expressway and all the major roads on both the Island and Mainland were all on top notch conditions before Tinubu became governor?*

*BATless: No*

*Me: Were you told that in Tinubu 8yrs of rule, he did not develop Lagos infrastructurally by building a single flyover or housing estate like his precedessors Jakande and others did?*

*Me: Were you told that the Lekki Ajah Expressway that he only dualize, was done because it was for selfish interest, that's it was an means to his end (Lekki Concession Company)? He didn't care to including deep modern drainages on both sides of the road just like the Britons did in all d major roads of VICTORIA ISLAND , IKOYI, and CMS, that why despite all four areas being on the island but its only lekki that gets flooded whenever it rains. Of course drainages can't be tolled, and his refusal to extend the dualization of lekki-Ajah road to Epe was because its people and its land are of no monetary value to his pocket?*

*Me: Were You told that Lagos has a functional, International & local airports, international deep seaport( the only one working in Nigeria) , Railway system and two of the best industrial areas in Nigeria before Tinubu Governor became governor?*

*Me: That all the major international Oil companies such as Mobil, Chevron Shell, BP, all the foreign countries embassies, all the international manufacturing and production companies such as Nestle, PZ, Unilever, Promassidor, Friesland, Dangote group, etc all have their headquarters in Lagos before Tinbu came frm US to work in Mobil HQ in Lagos as an accountant and later governor?*

*Me: Were you told that after Fashola first term, Tinubu wanted to prevent him frm getting a second ticket until elders begged him, and but he later prevailed without success on Buhari not to appoint Fashola as Super minister, Fayemi as minister and oppose Akeredolu governorship aspirations?*

*BATlessNo*

*Me: Were you told people from other tribes of Nigeria have been residing in Lagos, and working in Lagos state civil service before Tinubu became governor? and that he will not the first to employ non-Lagos state indigenes into LASG and won't be the last?*

*Me: Were you told that despite claims of increasing Lagos IGR, Tinubu plunged Lagos into heavy debt? Lagos is presently the most indebted state locally and internationally?*

*Me: Were you told that Folwer that Tinubu so boasted as being responsible for increasing the IGR of Lagos to 6bn monthly and shoved on Buhari , performed woefully at FIRS , couldn't increase FG IGR by 1m monthly and was shamefully sacked. Fashola failed woefully as super minister, and Buhari was forced to removed d min. of Works from his portfolio?*

*BATless: None. Even Fashola, Ambode, Fayemi, Akeredolu, Amosun and Aregbesola at a point parted ways with Him*

*Me: Even his choice for minister of finance Kemi Adeosun fled the country to avoid arrest for parading Fake NYSC Cert whereas OBJ's Okonjo Iweala and GEJ's Akinwunmi Adeshina are making Nigerians proud international?*

*BATless: No, but I still believe he will transform Nigeria like he did to Lagos*

*Me: What of Iyanapaja, ketu, Alimosho, ikotun, Ajegunle, Makoko, Obalende,Dopemu, Abuleegba, Ikorodu, Mushin, Agege,Ibadan, Ijanikin, Okoko, ijegun, Egbeda,Oyingbo, and Isolo, did he transform these major areas of Lagos into mega sub cities?*

*Me: So if he could not develpped and transformed these major areas of Lagos, how can he then transform Nigeria to Lagos?*

*BATless: (looking confused) I honestly don't know*

*Can you Allow a Doctor to Use you as an Experiment during a Surgical Operation?*
*BATless: God Forbid Bad Thing*

*Me: God will also Forbid A Trial and Error President for Nigeria*

*BATless: Ọga Your Wàhálà is too Much, May the Best Candidate Win*

*Me: AMEN*������������������Please Share and stop the lies of the BATless. Anything build on lies can never stand the test of time. E.U
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Kaysalas(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu suffers Parkinsonism, a disease that affects the brain's ability to function normally.
Are you his doctor? How you take know? Even if that is true, I will rather vote Tinubu with your so called Parkinson disease, who has the Midas touch in appointing and delegating duties to capable and excellent hands THAN your FORGETFULNESS -IN-CHIEF Pitobi, who doesn't have Parkinson disease but is as dumb as an ass! Do you realise this even isn't his first time of displaying such shallowness?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Watom: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
All the hatred & what not on this platform is CERTAINLY an issue of ethnicity. CERTAINLY, this is the way we blacks play our politics. it's CERTAINLY shameful.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Johel(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:
As usual i expect his blind supporters to come and defend the undefendable.

That was how twitter users like Aisha Yesufu defended Buhari ( see her defense below ) several others claimed if Buhari brought NEPA Bill they will vote for him .......I hope they are enjoying the fruits of thier choices

But your agbado miscreant was somewhere sleeping like a pregnant fowl...with his ugly face like an idiot...let him try acknowledge an interview on national TV first...slowpoke.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Delektable: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

And you think you're smart by half. Even the question Zain asked him, a primary school pupil can safely answer it, just to tell you that he need not cram anything before he provide viable answer to it. The asked was based on how he will have inroad to convince voters that have been divided by religion and ethnicity.
Below is the full video from below link and not the one you cropped to suit your narrative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXXIQdIXCY

It is laughable and very stupid how agbadorians would go any length to change narrative to suit their interest in discrediting their threat and re-edit that video, and to think that gullible Nigerians would just watch this and not dig deep goes to show that these politicians constantly take us all for granted and assume we are mostly fools.
I had to watch the full interview, his responses and explanations were spot on. It is obvious that there is alot of desperation to pull PeterObi down by all means and any means possible by his fellow contenders. With the attention everybody is giving PeterObi especially Tinubu and Atiku alongside their followers, they are indirectly gradually pushing alot of sensible Nigerians to that PO direction because he seems to be the only one out of the lot, that is smart and not playing by the books.
NB: I am not a supporter of any party, but Labour party tinkles my interest. That Yusuf Datti is another smart fellow.
The honest truth alot of young Nigerians who are supporting Atiku and Agbado master is that deep down they know these people won't make the best decisions and are not the best choice to bring this country out of the dungeon we are currently in because of the money they would get if they vote for them. These old goats have weaponized poverty to the highest level that even people like ROmokri and the lot whom I respected before now just spew rubbish in the name of "selling their conscience" untop a few millions. SMH!!!
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Handsum64: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Me I don't know what they expect from this F9 parallel and 3rd class drug baron
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Peters474: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

"For what? is it for eba, is it for garri , is it for beans and dodo"

"Cassava, garri, Ewa....aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrnhhn"

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him.
oh I see your parents survived the brutalization of your of your Tribe by The gallant Nigerian Soldiers. If not for peace sake , you and your lowly third class tribe would have died miserably in the hands of the Nigerian Army. You esp, you will be raped and matchetted to pieces. Idiot. Nyamiri pussy trader.
Erosion gulped at confusionist.
You will all be thrown in the lagoon and The Marshy Mokola stream again.
If only your depressed parents would be wise enough esp your mother and narrates how she was raped and tortured like a bitch she is. You won't here championing nonsense and mediocrity. Fool. Used property of Yahoo Yahoo boys.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by GeneralPula: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
ednut1:
Is it even easy to cram at 62 Abeg free the man

Even 70,80 dey cram.

Cramming has nothing to do with age. Just like being brilliant has nothing to do with age..
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by mycar: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
mudolak:

Who ask obi to go interview
Dumb question
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Kaysalas(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:
The moment Peter Obi forgot all he crammed for the CNN interview!!

Dont take my word for it here is the video

https://twitter.com/Mz_Abedo/status/1571243398446682113?t=RKPBL1xidGgjXN0BTc-qmw&s=09
Bro, you shouldn't be surprised, we don Sabi Him Tu Lie since taaytay! Check out one of his previous displays

https://www.facebook.com/100071454606052/videos/631625591721587/
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by iykechas2002: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
You are a senseless idiot. Just imagine, can your father cram one page ? You talk of 3rd class, your papa wey get first class why him no come contest.

I see perpetual poverty in you family.

U are still a child eat his father's food and acting wayward.

Fooool

Throwback:
LOL!

This is the effect of 3rd class capacity.

Obi wanted to lie but his brain was preventing him from lying.

So a struggle ensued between Peter Obi and his brain.

But a truth was finally revealed.

This is "not just a physical mess".

It is also a pathological and spiritual mess if you remember the curse APGA placed on him for his lack of integrity.

Peter Obi almost got Nigeria banned by FIFA when he lied by referring that Nigeria played a semifinal when we actually crashed out of the quarter final. FIFA would have likely had to investigate if Nigeria had not tried fixing the quarter final match for a Presidential candidate to be referring to a Semifinal that did not happen.

The only solution for Peter Obi is that he must die for APGA as promised, else he quits politics as the also promised alternative.

Lesson for the youths here is to avoid lying where there are elders taking note. Especially when such an elder is about to pass away like Ojukwu.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by onuman: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

Are you his doctor? How you take know? Even if that is true, I will rather vote Tinubu with your so called Parkinson disease, who has the Midas touch in appointing and delegating duties to capable and excellent hands THAN your FORGETFULNESS -IN-CHIEF Pitobi, who doesn't have Parkinson disease but is as dumb as an ass! Do you realise this even isn't his first time of displaying such shallowness?

Tinubu as president for delegating others to do his job?
See your own brain wave, worse than Tinubu's.

So Obi can't also delegate others? Though he needs that not.
Anyway, it's to support Tinubu, one must be mad.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by iykechas2002: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
UP BATstard

The sleeping master
Agbado Cassavani

zomby:

Obviously you’re clueless and also confused.

Checkout this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGn_u96jv1c
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by CAPteencee(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him.

E tire me o, at least OBI's head can cram something to the point of forgetting. Unlike........
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by iykechas2002: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Has Thiefnibu ever granted interview? Can he memorize figures let alone forgetting..

Don't be fooled unless u and ur family are Ok with poverty which u are current suffering now.

No sleep wake up

Okhuadams:
as usually they will say APC has hand inside it. But the truth is obviously obvious.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by GeneralPula: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bunkbars:
Please who in this life doesn't forget, i, myself forget things alot. I sometimes use sticky notes or set a reminder.

Please you all should say something,. worth talk about. Like wtf undecided... He forgot what to say. Should we be talking ab about that. Isn't he human? Haba

Tinubu and atiku, can they have such an interview.

Honestly i do pity the poor in nigeria, i wonder how they can even feed. Not to talk of buying clothes. Because as it is, the worst hasn't started. Peter obi is the only hope Nigerians have, for a better nigeria.

What Igbos are getting is what they’re dishing out to others..

Maybe tinubu was sleeping. Igbos made several bullies out of it..

Now just like you asked, who in this life doesn’t fall asleep?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by zomby(m): 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
onuman:

You must be a doctor…
Have you also discovered that peter Obi suffers from brainlessnism, a disease that affects the mind’s ability to function normally, especially when it comes to thinking and telling the truth

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by zomby(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
iykechas2002:

UP BATstard

The sleeping master
Agbado Cassavani

Whether you like it or not, Jagaban is your next president…. Get used to it
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by harmony75: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
CNN is world international news no be NTA or TVC I dare tinubu to go to TVC for interview!
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:

We Nigerian youths have been demanding for Peter Obi's medical records.

When will Obi respect the wishes of Nigerian youths and provide his medical records?

He's hiding evidence of his senility, but the Semifinalist will continue to disgrace himself both locally and Internationally.

Yoruba Muslims bandits spotted.

Was this the outcome of your meeting yesterday?

Shameless people that have nothing to offer other than bigotry.

Dead Tinubu won't rule Nigeria.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by onuman: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
aariwa:
Seems a lot of you opening this threads wasting your time online are more stupid than you appear and the reason politicians believe Nigerians are fool for them to have got away with what they do. The reason Obi pause sometimes before saying what he wants is for emphasis for brain dead folks like you to know whether that will sink in because he knows he seeking to become president of not only smart people but brain dead ones too who are blinded by 30k and ethnicity…shame. At the closing of the interview Obi couldn’t find the right words to describe the present state buhari left Nigeria and I am not sure anybody in their right mind can find the right word even from advance oxford’s dictionary of the damage buhari did…but again that emphasis was for idiots like you but you still couldn’t comprehend the point he was making is sad….shameful

An Agbadorian doctored the original version of the interview.
These Tinubu people are cyber criminals, whereas Obi supporters use the cyber space to rally support for Obi/Datti ticket.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
zomby:

Whether you like it or not, Jagaban is your next president…. Get used to it

A criminal and wanted drug lord will never rule Nigeria.

Tinubu is a walking ghost
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by zomby(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu as president for delegating others to do his job?
See your own brain wave, worse than Tinubu's.

So Obi can't also delegate others? Though he needs that not.
Anyway, it's to support Tinubu, one must be mad.
Here comes the pure water seller on nairaland.

FYI:
A smart president doesn’t have to do much as long as he surrounds himself with a competent group of people.. Delegating is the key and very necessary… This is what Tinubu has consistently showed us for over 20 yrs.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by rebirthkennedy: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

��������� Vawulence
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
onuman:

An Agbadorian doctored the original version of the interview.
These Tinubu people are cyber criminals, whereas Obi supporters use the cyber space to rally support for Obi/Datti ticket.

They arw criminals but we will declare war on them as soon as campaign starts.

Only criminals supports Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by zomby(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

A criminal and wanted drug lord will never rule Nigeria.

Tinubu is a walking ghost

Where are all your brothers today that said the same thing about Buhari 8 yrs ago?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / Photo Of Rochas Okorocha In Court / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.