Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,836 members, 7,813,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! (56904 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
zomby:

Here comes the pure water seller on nairaland.

FYI:
A smart president doesn’t have to do much as long as he surrounds himself with a competent group of people.. Delegating is the key and very necessary… This is what Tinubu has consistently showed up for over 20 yrs.

You mean the criminal drug lord wanted by us authority?

A rogue will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Lawrry(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
So, you picked 30 seconds out of the entire interview period to conclude on the whole interview? Pure nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by onuman: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:

We Nigerian youths have been demanding for Peter Obi's medical records.

When will Obi respect the wishes of Nigerian youths and provide his medical records?

He's hiding evidence of his senility, but the Semifinalist will continue to disgrace himself both locally and Internationally.

You don't understand the meaning of senility, as you ask a man like Peter Obi for evidence of his senility.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by franksunny(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
There is nothing in that scene. The man is pained with current state of the nation
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by onuman: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:

When will Obi respect the wishes of Nigerian youths and provide his medical records?

He's hiding evidence of his senility, but the Semifinalist will continue to disgrace himself both locally and Internationally.

If you require evidence of Peter Obi's senility, you must require evidence of Tinubu's near death certificate.
Being senile means being healthy.
Obi who travells places in one day, is healthier than Tinubu who suffers Parkinsonism, urinated on his babariga, held while he walks, etc.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by jubrilELsudan: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
SUCH A BLOCK HEAD

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by DOM7: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Can tinubu do the cramming? It will soon be his turn for the interview. For how long will he keep dodging interviews?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by darkwan: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
It's ok he crammed. Pls let BATstards or Atiku crame too let's see how it goes. Some people no get shame.
Your principal can't go for loacal tv for interview,na person wey go CNN u dey fight.

Your foolishness will never leave u soonest

obi was on cnn,soo what....??
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by BurialGround: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:
LOL!

This is the effect of 3rd class capacity.

Obi wanted to lie but his brain was preventing him from lying.

So a struggle ensued between Peter Obi and his brain.

But a truth was finally revealed.

This is "not just a physical mess".

It is also a pathological and spiritual mess if you remember the curse APGA placed on him for his lack of integrity.

Peter Obi almost got Nigeria banned by FIFA when he lied by referring that Nigeria played a semifinal when we actually crashed out of the quarter final. FIFA would have likely had to investigate if Nigeria had not tried fixing the quarter final match for a Presidential candidate to be referring to a Semifinal that did not happen.

The only solution for Peter Obi is that he must die for APGA as promised, else he quits politics as the also promised alternative.

Lesson for the youths here is to avoid lying where there are elders taking note. Especially when such an elder is about to pass away like Ojukwu.

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by virginchaser(m): 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Crying for my country. A country with millions of intelligence people but none available for presidential seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by ChukwuObe: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

But your rotten teeth Iragbiji god, who had first class in his dream, is running away from interviews even in local radio stations, so not to go and shout " I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT FOR YOU", because that's all what his dead brain can processed.

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by onuman: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
NOT FOR BLOCKED HEADS.

*PERFORMANCE INDEX BETWEEN GOVERNOR PETER OBI AND GOVERNOR BOLA TINUBU*

*The parable of the Talents - Lagos Vs. Anambra*

By Ayodeji Oyewumi
@iam_ayooyewumi

I have decided to lay before all Nigerians the TRUTH by making a comparative performance analysis of Lagos & Anambra using key development indicators

*Walk with me...*

The famous biblical parable of the talents is one I love so much cos it's lessons can be taught by all generations.

This is the first of a 3 parts comparative performance analysis series;

Did I hear you say, oh Mr Ay, its unfair to compare Lagos state with Anambra, well�

You maybe right, after all why would anyone compare;

Lagos the Toast of Africa - from the Portuguese, to the British, to the locals & Nigeria as a whole, everyone just want her
*&*
Anambra the state left in ruins after the civil war (imagine what's happening in Ukraine currently)

However, like the lessons taught in the parable of the talents, u still have to be accountable with the little u have, if u want to be entrusted with more.

So here we will be looking at the performance of *BAT (2003-2007), PO (2007-2014)* using key development indicators

*Disclaimer: This thread is not for;*

1.) *Blockheads* - If you are not teachable, just pass

2.) *IGR boys* - If your understanding of development economics is IGR please pass. This is above your pay grade

Everything I will be sharing are verifiable facts from verifiable sources.

Below are growth indicators often used by development economist to access low-middle income countries hence we will be using it here

1.) Gross National Income per Capita
2.) Life Expectancy
3.) Human Development Index (HDI)
4.) Health Index
5.) Educational Index
6.) Income Index

My data source is from the renowned Global Data Lab (GDL) - an independent data & research center at the institute of Management research, Radboud University, Netherlands
https://globaldatalab.org

GDL started compiling data from 2003, hence BAT's Performance is evaluated from 2003

*1.) Global National Income Per Capita*

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003 at 8.887 & in 2007 at 9.218. Had a growth of 3.72%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007 at 9.218 & in 2014 at 9.303. Had a growth of 0.92%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007 at 8.823 & in 2014 at 9.220. Had a growth of 4.50% ✅

*2.) Life Expectancy*

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003 at 55.40 & in 2007 at 56.80. Had a growth of 2.54%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007 at 56.81 & in 2014 at 58.21. Had a growth of 2.46%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007 at 53.55 & in 2014 at 58.97. Had a growth of 10.12% ✅

*3.) Human Development Index (HDI)*

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003 at 0.610 & in 2007 at 0.630. Had a growth of 3.28%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.630 & in 2014 at 0.644. Had a growth of 5.40%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.569 & in 2014 at 0.659. Had a growth of 15.82% ✅

*4.) Health Index*

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003 at 0.545 & in 2007 at 0.566. Had a growth of 3.85%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.566 & in 2014 at 0.588. Had a growth of 3.89%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.516 & in 2014 at 0.600. Had a growth of 16.30% ✅

*5.) Educational Index*

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003 at 0.645 & in 2007 at 0.634. Had a DECLINE of -0.011%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.634 & in 2014 at 0.702. Had a growth of 10.73%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.560 & in 2014 at 0.686. Had a growth of 22.5% ✅

*6.) Income Index*

BAT(2003-2007): In 2003 at 0.647 & in 2007 at 0.697. Had a growth of 7.73%

Lagos(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.697 & in 2014 at 0.710. Had a growth of 1.86%

Anambra(2007-2014): In 2007 at 0.637 & in 2014 at 0.697. Had a growth of 9.42% ✅

From the above 6 indicators used in measuring public governance performance in low-middle income country, *PO* outperformed lagos of Fashola & *BAT* in ALL

Factoring IGR, investments in lagos since colonial days & the civil war, its safe to say Peter Obi is in a league on his own.

So comparing Lagos with Anambra in terms of the globally accepted developmental indicators is an INSULT to Anambra state & the leadership of Peter Obi.

As if that was not enough, also look at the departing gift PO presented to Anambra state & BAT's to Lagos state (everywhere in public domain)

*To prove that his education at Harvard Business School, Kellog School of Management, Oxford & Cambridge wasn't just for fun, PO in his handover note left local & foreign investment savings in billions of Naira & cash savings for the state as has been verified.*
The investment had a MINIMUM 2years maturity period before the state can sell part of it for liquidity

It has also been verified how the next government generated funds from the investments PO made on behalf of the state

These are funds, Peter Obi could have easily stolen like many governors in Nigeria shamelessly do.

Show me any servant leader in Nigeria's history at least since 1999 like PO.

Meanwhile He did all of this and still chose to deprive himself of ALL entitlements as an ex-governor.

Contrast that with BAT

BAT left 27 billion naira in the treasury & a whopping 100billion naira debt which his successor increased to over 400 billion naira
-allafrica.com
Nigeria: Fashola to Inherit N100bn Debt From Tinubu

The self serving leader also proposed huge renumeration for himself as has been verified.

*_Dear Citizens of Nigeria, this day life & death has been presented to you, choose life, that both you and your descendants may live._*

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Danniedpastor(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:
As usual i expect his blind supporters to come and defend the undefendable.

That was how twitter users like Aisha Yesufu defended Buhari ( see her defense below ) several others claimed if Buhari brought NEPA Bill they will vote for him .......I hope they are enjoying the fruits of thier choices

So, that video looked like he crammed all he said?
So, you have not been in a situation where you lack word to describe something and you had to pause in search of the right word?
Wait o, when is Pandora Emilokan the old BAT granting his own interview?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Kaysalas(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
onuman:

Tinubu as president for delegating others to do his job?
See your own brain wave, worse than Tinubu's.

So Obi can't also delegate others? Though he needs that not.
Anyway, it's to support Obi, one must be mad.
Your last statement is very apt. If you weren't, you would have understood what I wrote and not misinterprete it for your myopic mindset. There is a difference between delegating duties to capable hands and delegating others to do your job. But since you can't spot the difference, it only goes to show how apt your last statement is.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Kaysalas(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
zomby:

Here comes the pure water seller on nairaland.

FYI:
A smart president doesn’t have to do much as long as he surrounds himself with a competent group of people.. Delegating is the key and very necessary… This is what Tinubu has consistently showed up for over 20 yrs.
The guy is so d*mb. He doesn't know presidents delegate duties across board. What do ministers and civil servants do, if not delegated duties from the president. Very shallow minded lots these obid*iots are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by thedio(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
ceragon123:

This is real. This man is not joking even though many might think he is joking and justifying the agbado statements. I have friends like this in my circle who are smart and sitting at home due to ASUU strike that supports Tinubu and Buhari.

I asked one, how come we are not seeing videos of BAT talking and engaging people like PO is doing? He replied and said that BAT is a masquerade.

Up till now, I still can't understand. I know mmawu(masquerade) and I know we are talking about the Presidency of Nigeria.

I just love expressive people and nairaland have real people that will shock you with thier level of temperament and personal opinions or views.

This country go better so? Na so we go just dey dey?

Maybe it's not time yet. Not yet Uhuru.
All these interviews that Obi granting is what we call initial gra-gra. He is showing that among the 3major aspirants he not experienced.
This is the best time to strategize and plan for the rigorous exercise of campaigning round the 36 states.
Everyone of them is going to be overwhelmed by questions from journalist and invitations from diff media houses.
So why running around like headless fowl and keep disappointing ur fans b4 the commencement of compaign
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Danniedpastor(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:
LOL!

It is also a pathological and spiritual mess if you remember the curse APGA placed on him for his lack of integrity.

Peter Obi almost got Nigeria banned by FIFA when he lied by referring that Nigeria played a semifinal when we actually crashed out of the quarter final. FIFA would have likely had to investigate if Nigeria had not tried fixing the quarter final match for a Presidential candidate to be referring to a Semifinal that did not happen.

The only solution for Peter Obi is that he must die for APGA as promised, else he quits politics as the also promised alternative.

Lesson for the youths here is to avoid lying where there are elders taking note. Especially when such an elder is about to pass away like Ojukwu.

Anyone can make a mistake. And I'm sure the interview lasted more that that nano-minute clip that person decided to cut and masturbate on. Why are they not talking about other parts of the video? Wicked souls!!
Pandora Emilokan has not granted an interview till today o. Tell him to address Nigerians in an interview... We don't want another "the presidency said" kind of president o.

Ok sorry, he can't even make coherent sentence." Is it for Eba,is it for beans is it for dodo" and that's all he can say.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Okhuadams(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
iykechas2002:

Has Thiefnibu ever granted interview? Can he memorize figures let alone forgetting..

Don't be fooled unless u and ur family are Ok with poverty which u are current suffering now.

No sleep wake up

For this small comment na you involve my family. You know my family that you associate them with poverty must you insult me and my family everyone has choice and right to opinion. You just show me how you are brought up

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Enumerator(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
You said it all
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

"For what? is it for eba, is it for garri , is it for beans and dodo"

"Cassava, garri, Ewa....aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrnhhn"

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Danniedpastor(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:

We need to have that of sick Pandora Emilokan first. You know the guy is always looking like "quarter to go". And he talks rubbish like "is it for Eba,is it for beans, is it for dodo" which is a sign of dementia that comes with old age laced with hard drugs. He also sleep at event and wets his dress. Don't you think we need his medical record urgently?
Please ,when is he granting an interview? Nigerians need his free comedy show. He will supply another hit as usual.
Boy, ask the right questions OK.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

"For what? is it for eba, is it for garri , is it for beans and dodo"

"Cassava, garri, Ewa....aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrnhhn"

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him.
He was supposed to be dishing out statistics and economic theories to mama yemi and co Was he conducting CNN interview or something similar,or he was speaking to an audience of market women and likewise.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by etrange: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lol... I don't know if he did forget what he crammed, but what happened is normal for anyone that articulates an answer on the sport.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Danniedpastor(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:

I give him till December, by then he would have been totally unravelled and the bandwagon effect would have disappeared.

What did Obi achieve for the economy of Anambra?

Did his tenure prevent Anambra from being the global major contributor to the development of Asian prisons?

We Nigerian youths are asking critical questions and Peter Obi must answer us.

This is "not just a physical mess". It goes beyond it.

We can all agree on that.

There are Yoruba's in prisons outside Nigeria and nobody is blaming your governors both past and present. So,you blaming Obi for peoples choice is very stupid of you.
Ana bra grew massively under Obi. The roads he built are still functional. In the health sector he did alot (videos and pictures are in the Internet), except you just choose to live in denial.
In the education Sector Ana bra became one of the states with the best WAEC results. He raise the status of that state.

We asked for Tinubus achievement as governor and the showed us less that 5 pictures then say "he raise resources to successive government" to build Lagos. Even the old BAT can't patronize a Lagos hospital.
Oga, go and verify.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by TrueNigerian300: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:

This is much, brutal and merciless ! . Obi collect your wife?

Lol...mhen some of these guys are brutal but blame Obi supporters for always starting with insults for no reason. Imagine someone calling you idiot because you choose vote another candidate.

It is the only language his delusional IPOB turn supporters understand. If they insult you and you kept mute they will rain more insults on you as they equate diplomacy and courtesy as cowardice. They are anarchists and have to be treated as one.

The other day one guy said he(Obi) is China divides by Hong Kong equala Singapore. Till date if I remember that statement I always laugh.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Michaeltwealth: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hatred in highest order
grin grin
Make your candidate do am if e easy
If you can carry the wiehgt carry am if your back no go break .
You no dey shame instead of promoting your candidate your here following obi up and down cause his living rent free in your comcom head grin
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by onuman: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

Your last statement is very apt. If you weren't, you would have understood what I wrote and not misinterprete it for your myopic mindset. There is a difference between delegating duties to capable hands and delegating others to do your job. But since you can't spot the difference, it only goes to show how apt your last statement is.

To input your own into another person's statement, then quote the person, as you input Obi up there, is cyber crime.
Tinubu urchinss are cyber criminals.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by AutoRedux: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
That's a doctored video. I watched the full interview and nothing like that took place. Mumu tinubu urchins at it again.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Quicky01: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[color=#990000][b]
EDITED video
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Truthdeypain: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:
LOL!

I feel sorry for the wombs that harboured you.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Picardor2: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
ochejoseph:
As usual i expect his blind supporters to come and defend the undefendable.

That was how twitter users like Aisha Yesufu defended Buhari ( see her defense below ) several others claimed if Buhari brought NEPA Bill they will vote for him .......I hope they are enjoying the fruits of thier choices

If they defend him, how is that ur business? Stop Weed una no go hear word now see the rubbish wey u dey write

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pro-Biafra Supporters At London Hospital In Search Of Buhari (Photos) / Matawalle Appoints Sanusi Mohammed As New Emir Of Kaura-Namoda / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.