Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! (56915 Views)

CNN Interview: It’s Now Tinubu’s Turn By Etim Etim / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot What He Crammed / CNN Interview: Again, Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over “Emilokan” Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Londonderry: 5:06am On Sep 19, 2022
Continue looking for faults OP
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Nobody: 5:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:
LOL!

This is the effect of 3rd class capacity.

Obi wanted to lie but his brain was preventing him from lying.

So a struggle ensued between Peter Obi and his brain.

But a truth was finally revealed.

This is "not just a physical mess".

It is also a pathological and spiritual mess if you remember the curse APGA placed on him for his lack of integrity.

Peter Obi almost got Nigeria banned by FIFA when he lied by referring that Nigeria played a semifinal when we actually crashed out of the quarter final. FIFA would have likely had to investigate if Nigeria had not tried fixing the quarter final match for a Presidential candidate to be referring to a Semifinal that did not happen.

The only solution for Peter Obi is that he must die for APGA as promised, else he quits politics as the also promised alternative.

Lesson for the youths here is to avoid lying where there are elders taking note. Especially when such an elder is about to pass away like Ojukwu.

Oga have sense small. This is very unnecessary, let Tinubu grant Al -Jazeera an interview.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

We Nigerian youths have been demanding for Peter Obi's medical records.

When will Obi respect the wishes of Nigerian youths and provide his medical records?

He's hiding evidence of his senility, but the Semifinalist will continue to disgrace himself both locally and Internationally.

Oga speak for yourself stop adding we Nigerian youths. Everyone knows that PO is fit. Let Tinubu bring out his own records first.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Joeyus(m): 5:34am On Sep 19, 2022
ochejoseph:
The moment Peter Obi forgot all he crammed for the CNN interview!

You can't give what you dont have, governance goes beyond buying fuel for yourself as gov for 8 years claiming you are a prudent man, it only shows you wasted 8 years without raising or mentoring anyone you can trust with money.

Watch all Obi's interviews he just dishes out crammed statistics some of which are fake without proffering any solution to the problems.

As Zain herself confirmed this interview was pre-recorded and still the guy messed it up!!!!

Don't take my word for it here is the video

https://twitter.com/Mz_Abedo/status/1571243398446682113?t=RKPBL1xidGgjXN0BTc-qmw&s=09

You are yet to be seriously committed to the good of this country.

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by alxirabor(m): 5:49am On Sep 19, 2022
Peter Obi is the first presidential candidate to appear on and be interviewed by the CNN, and personally he performed wonderfully. When I was writing corporate law exams in the university, there were some cases I had to cram to deliver at the examination Hall and when the results came out, I passed. So if Peter Obi had even crammed the answer to the question,it mean we are projecting a presidential candidate that have a very sharp and active brain. We are waiting for your presidential candidate to even appear on our local television for interview.
No propaganda can reduce PO's personality come 2023.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by IfnobeGod20: 5:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Delektable:

It is laughable and very stupid how agbadorians would go any length to change narrative to suit their interest in discrediting their threat and re-edit that video, and to think that gullible Nigerians would just watch this and not dig deep goes to show that these politicians constantly take us all for granted and assume we are mostly fools.
I had to watch the full interview, his responses and explanations were spot on. It is obvious that there is alot of desperation to pull PeterObi down by all means and any means possible by his fellow contenders. With the attention everybody is giving PeterObi especially Tinubu and Atiku alongside their followers, they are indirectly gradually pushing alot of sensible Nigerians to that PO direction because he seems to be the only one out of the lot, that is smart and not playing by the books.
NB: I am not a supporter of any party, but Labour party tinkles my interest. That Yusuf Datti is another smart fellow.
The honest truth alot of young Nigerians who are supporting Atiku and Agbado master is that deep down they know these people won't make the best decisions and are not the best choice to bring this country out of the dungeon we are currently in because of the money they would get if they vote for them. These old goats have weaponized poverty to the highest level that even people like ROmokri and the lot whom I respected before now just spew rubbish in the name of "selling their conscience" untop a few millions. SMH!!!
Many of them are just possess by the spirit of pull him down syndrome and God pass them, they won't succeed because Peter Obi/Datti ticket is a divine project and devil has no say in it.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by IfnobeGod20: 6:00am On Sep 19, 2022
Londonderry:
Continue looking for faults OP
Was there even fault there in the first place. The OP is just been mischievous and smart by half because they are possessed by the spirit of pull him down syndrome.
See below the full video interview.
Even the question Zain asked him, a primary school pupil can safely answer it, just to tell you that he needed not cram anything before he provide viable answer to it. The asked question was based on how he will have inroad to convince voters that have been divided by religion and ethnicity.
Below is the full video link and not the one he cropped to suit his narrative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqXXIQdIXCY
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Raymond247(m): 6:19am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=ochejoseph post=116780505]The moment Peter Obi forgot all he crammed for the CNN interview!

You can't give what you dont have, governance goes beyond buying fuel for yourself as gov for 8 years claiming you are a prudent man, it only shows you wasted 8 years without raising or mentoring anyone you can trust with money.

Watch all Obi's interviews he just dishes out crammed statistics some of which are fake without proffering any solution to the problems.

As Zain herself confirmed this interview was pre-recorded and still the guy messed it up!!!!

Dont take my word for it here is the video Even if we admit say him cram him words, how about your agbado master that would be reading his statement during interviews as well as majority of his campaigns. Una tire me for this country
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by LANRYUS(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

"For what? is it for eba, is it for garri , is it for beans and dodo"

"Cassava, garri, Ewa....aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrnhhn"

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him.

Above is typical Obi supporters style. When they are out of response they resort to abuse, threat and so on.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by obontami: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Na so! Only Christ is the saviour. Peter Obi is just another politician. His winning will bring some level of equity to power sharing in the Country, and I can vote him on that basis. However, if people bring the lies of he will transform this country magically, then I prefer to keep my vote in my pocket.

Donald Duke had 8yrs as Governor and he turned Calabar to the tourist capital of Nigeria, and a metropolitan City. Peter Obi had 8yrs, and Onitsha remains unplanned, Modebe houses worse Agbero's than the Yoruba ones, and there is no sign of previous leadership.

The same Anambra people calling Peter Obi the best thing that happened to Nigeria, were insulting him all over the internet less than 8years ago, when he was trying to become a political godfather, and influence the activities of Obiano.

We know the truth and stand by it.

PonziHater

They said he wears one watch and one shoe for 17 years, so he deserve to be Nigeria's president. cheesy

What a joke!

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by tillaman(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Na so! Only Christ is the saviour. Peter Obi is just another politician. His winning will bring some level of equity to power sharing in the Country, and I can vote him on that basis. However, if people bring the lies of he will transform this country magically, then I prefer to keep my vote in my pocket.

Donald Duke had 8yrs as Governor and he turned Calabar to the tourist capital of Nigeria, and a metropolitan City. Peter Obi had 8yrs, and Onitsha remains unplanned, Modebe houses worse Agbero's than the Yoruba ones, and there is no sign of previous leadership.

The same Anambra people calling Peter Obi the best thing that happened to Nigeria, were insulting him all over the internet less than 8years ago, when he was trying to become a political godfather, and influence the activities of Obiano.

We know the truth and stand by it.

PonziHater
apt
Oh Donald Duke that’s a great man right there
Our people won’t look to the right direction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by emonis88: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2022
But pls in all this, y don't the other candidates do an interview with CNN so Nigerians can compare n contrast n know who is best for our country.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by K4diamond: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2022
We dwell so much on mistakes rather than moving forward. Such can happen to anyone. I wish all the presidential candidates all the best as they gear up in taking the Nation to lofty heights.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by otipoju(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Throwback:

I give him till December, by then he would have been totally unravelled and the bandwagon effect would have disappeared.

What did Obi achieve for the economy of Anambra?

Did his tenure prevent Anambra from being the global major contributor to the development of Asian prisons?

We Nigerian youths are asking critical questions and Peter Obi must answer us.

This is "not just a physical mess". It goes beyond it.

We can all agree on that.

E be like sey dem don employ more people fir that una call center. You votes have increased from 240 something to 430 something
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Obiorahpcfg: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Go and sleep joor
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Myself2(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

If he crammed all that, then he's a genius and he earned my respect. Atleast he crammed meaningful things while your Tinubu the Iragbiji prodigal son with rotten stained teeth crammed

Look at what your illusionary fóolish incoming president crammed? No wonder you urchins are not different from him.

Hahahaha

As i was reading "is it for ewa, beans , garri ,....." etc, I was just thinking of the drumbeat to follow to make it a great hit that will sell very well in Oshodi market
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2022
ochejoseph:

Dont take my word for it here is the video

https://twitter.com/Mz_Abedo/status/1571243398446682113?t=RKPBL1xidGgjXN0BTc-qmw&s=09

There is no standard which these people have thrown up against Obi that he hasnt done better than their candidates.
Even when Reno Omokiri, the dark hearted snake came on TV to state that Atiku has been the one campaigning while Obi went abroad to meet people who cant vote, Nigerians reminded him that Peter Obi has been the one meeting with various interests groups from the day he emerged flagbearer, while both Tinubu and Atiku left the country immediately for weeks to reboot.
Anyone who has a conscience and isn't buoyed by selfish motives knows Peter Obi tops on all indices

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by HRMK: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2022
AND THAT IS YOUR IN COMING PRESIDENT FOR YOU!DO YOU BLAME A MAN THAT PREFERRED BN CALLED A TRADER!A TRADER NEEDS MINIMAL KNOWLEDGE COMPARED TO THE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY!TOO BAD!!
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by frog12: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
this is really FAKE NEWS. Twitter should pull this guy down. watch that section at the end here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqK12ws6dx0
https://twitter.com/ZainAsher/status/1570848396029599745
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by frog12: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
this is really FAKE NEWS. Twitter should pull this guy down. watch that section at the end here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqK12ws6dx0

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by frog12: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
liar. even this one is doctored video. the real one is on cnn and zain twitter. i posted it

socialmediaman:

The video was doctored. Here’s a link to the real video:

https://twitter.com/_enzolini/status/1571445921904312321?s=46&t=LIjJE6Da1EdYqPPKl4LGnA
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by socialmediaman: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
frog12:
liar. even this one is doctored video. the real one is on cnn and zain twitter. i posted it

Below is the exact moment on CNN channel on YouTube itself. Oya tell me that CNN also doctored its own video. Don't do your own research like I did, be following the lies and deception of those who have kept your country under bondage since independence. Start from 9:36 in case the link doesn't take you there directly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKocFJVCf18?t=576
Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by bepositive11: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
I have mixed feelings about this guy. There are some things he says that makes sense, but he seems to not have a proper understanding of how Nigeria works. It's like he's in a fantasy world and believes he can achieve anything -- that corruption can be eradicated just like that. I think this guy will surely let Nigerians down.

ochejoseph:

Dont take my word for it here is the video

Re: The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! by Maberu: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

nyanmiri ani-mal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Little Boy Shakes Governor Wike, Breaks Protocol (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.