Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) (1059 Views)

Davido' Is Cheating On Chioma By Going On Vacation With His Babymama(pic) / ‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Older Nigerian Woman Gets Married To Her Childhood Sweetheart In US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by officialwdhtv: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ghanaian media personality Shatta Bundle gets married to his babymama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huTW8XP6jBA

1 Share

Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Michelle70(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
ok
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Michelle70(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
wtf?
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by ahnie: 1:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
No matter how ugly and unpleasant looking a man is,he always has a woman to marry.
But if it were to be a woman,she ever hardly gets the opportunity of getting married to a man.

Why!!!

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:
No matter how ugly and unpleasant looking a man is,he always has a woman to marry.
But if it were to be a woman,she ever hardly gets the opportunity of getting married to a man.

Why!!!
I no wan talk say women are attracted to money,but it's not a gender thing actually.
Men dey run am well,lol
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by ahnie: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I no wan talk say women are attracted to money,but it's not a gender thing actually.
Men dey run am well,lol
Maybe shatta bundle is her money ""spec**
She should have at least have mercy on her kids cuz one if not all would definitely look like shatta bundle
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by FuckDModz: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin
Women are accessories.

Know this and act accordingly
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by HeRulesMen: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Congratulations self-acclaimed Africa richest.
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:

Maybe shatta bundle is her money ""spec**
She should have at least have mercy on her kids cuz one if not all would definitely look like shatta bundle
Mama no reason am,they are likely not.lol
E fit still be love.
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by ahnie: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Mama no reason am,they are likely not.lol
E fit still be love.
Love kwa'nu?
My dear,I can tell you for free,love doesn't exist,it died a lang time ago.
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:

Love kwa'nu?
My dear,I can tell you for free,love doesn't exist,it died a lang time ago.
Hmm, Aunty why do you say so?lol
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by ahnie: 2:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Hmm, Aunty why do you say so?lol
You in your church mind,knows I just hit the nail directly where it fits.

You want to tell me that,aside the money,would this damsel has given the *brief* man a chance?
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:

You in your church mind,knows I just hit the nail directly where it fits.

You want to tell me that,aside the money,would this damsel has given the *brief* man a chance?
Lol e choke,so women even know say love no dey.
It's nice hearing from the horse's mouth,lol.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by ahnie: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Seems a community of *brief** money bags.the lady on white gown still brought her Mr brief to spray money.

Nothing attractive in a **brief**man's loins.
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Ikennaford: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
ahnie:

Why!!!
If you look ugly with money,fine guys will come and marry you,,,,same with ugly guys with money
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by officialwdhtv: 3:28am On Sep 19, 2022
ahnie:
Seems a community of *brief** money bags.the lady on white gown still brought her Mr brief to spray money.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Sammy101111(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2022
ahnie:

Why!!!

This is the reason no matter the condition a man is he’s love for is women will always be genuine
A woman with disability can hardly find a man to marry her only if she as money simple
But for a man it different even if he’s broke and disable or rich or disable he will surly know how to love right ( na the scope be that )

Even if a woman approached a man make it show she loves him a lot she can still cheat

Woman no get patience
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by Brian47(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2022
ahnie:

Why!!!

Life isn't fair
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by ahnie: 9:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Brian47:

Life isn't fair
Yeah in all squares.
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by HarlequinLekex: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na money do am Joor
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by mindfucker: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
ahnie:

Why!!!
he has money
Re: Shatta Bundle Gets Married To His Babymama (VIDEO) by mindfucker: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
ahnie:

u see am too shey

(1) (Reply)

Loan App Wahala (pictures) / Man Devastated After Finding HIV Medication His Wife Hid Throughout Their 3-year / Who Says Nigerian Girls Are Boring? Spend Some Cash On Them First And See Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.