Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,971 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Over 90% Of Successful Entrepreneurs Have These Skills- Check Out For The Third - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Over 90% Of Successful Entrepreneurs Have These Skills- Check Out For The Third (377 Views)

Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / Tired Of Staying At Home Which Of These Skills Should I Go For? / The Sleeping Habits Of Successful People: Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Branson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 90% Of Successful Entrepreneurs Have These Skills- Check Out For The Third by Charlesetoh23(m): 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
Some days ago I had a little chat with an old friend who schools at Abia State University(ABSU)..

As you may know, they are no longer part of the ASUU strike that dumped many students at home for over half a year now...

We talked about a lot of things including the good times we had together..

At some point I had to inquire how he was coping up with his studies and also his bills, as I knew very well he wasn’t from a wealthy family to say, and the expenses he incurred were much..

To my surprise, he told me he doesn't even remember the last time he called home for money�, dude was paying his bills comfortably and also living a good life over there...

I remember some time ago when he was learning copywriting. He told me to learn it too as it is a very high income skill, but I didn't think much of it..

Currently, he charges between 150k - 200k for a sales page copy, 100k - 130k for an ad copy depending on the type of product to be sold.

I didn't even know he went ahead to study how to run Facebook ads, a skill that is sought after by big companies and brands..

After the discussion with him, I realized something.
You see, 95% of people who are poor today have come across life-changing opportunities but failed to take a hold of it. Some as a result of ignorance and others, laziness...being satisfied with the little you have�

The truth is that the current situation of our country doesn't have a room for the little you have, prices of goods keep on skyrocketing everyday and the funny part of it is that they can't go down...

Learning digital skills will go a long way to improve people's standard of living and 10x your income..

These skills are very high in demand and also give you room to carry out other activities, all you need is a smartphone and connection to the Internet..

Here are some of them you can learn

◆ Copywriting
◆ Advertising
◆ Marketing
◆ Web designing

All of these skills above can actually be learnt in one place..

If you're interested in learning them reach out to me [url=xavier23.com]HERE[/url]
Re: Over 90% Of Successful Entrepreneurs Have These Skills- Check Out For The Third by Charlesetoh23(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2022
Things are getting tougher daily and no sign of improvement in the economy . But you can do something for yourself today.. kill that procrastination in you.
Re: Over 90% Of Successful Entrepreneurs Have These Skills- Check Out For The Third by Charlesetoh23(m): 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Here is the kind if things you will be getting from this.. Click [url=xavier23.com]HERE[/url] for the free video

Re: Over 90% Of Successful Entrepreneurs Have These Skills- Check Out For The Third by Charlesetoh23(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2022
What skills do you have, What can you do to make money for yourself?.
Learn skills and give yourself that financial freedom

(1) (Reply)

Get These And Make Money / I Just Graduated And I Don't Know What Else / How Do I Stop My Employees From Stealing From My Business Completely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.