Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths (20622 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Godwin5766(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=Lawrencebo0060 post=116803423][/quote] that was exactly you guys were calling buhari messiah in 2015. How about now ?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Philomin: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Majority of Nigerians does not need that benefits....... get it into your head....
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ufotunang: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2022
It's a lie...you being president is for your pocket and bank account and not for the common man and nigerians
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by jclassiq(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
These deceptive charlatans and their tongue-in-cheek statements. What exactly is this guy coming to do differently that he so much believes the common man's life will be better off? They have nothing to offer, and it's evident from the way they talk.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by DryMouth: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2022
I really prefer Atiku but since the masses says peter obi, who am I?
Plus sooner or later am relocating to europe.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Chuddy10: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Since you know this why not retire Biko. We need a nation void of men like you
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by TenQ: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/
What a blatant LIAR: you should have sponsored a youth to be President!

SMH!
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Demurray: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2022
If na Peter Obi said so, You go see them yapa for here dey sing his praise and persuade others to buy it as if na God speak
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by seunayantokun(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Atiku thinks he's deceiving the young people while he's actually undoing himself.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by tonyshine01: 8:22am On Sep 19, 2022
Someone that said he is coming to make his friends rich.

Affliction shall not rise a second time.

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Successfulben: 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Please I want to report Obinoscopy or whatever he is called to stop tagging me when I did not mention him. As for Atiku,may God punish him and may he die a mysterious death. We don't need him,he can't force leadership on us.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Emman08: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Bro this is one serious good from Atiku. No one begged you to run mate. Moreover you spend dollars to become candidate, was that for Nigerian youth too?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Oh please sir,
Stop saying you are doing it for the Youths when you know its for yourself. Be bold enough to own up to your selfish ambitions.

We are all selfish by the way.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Goldbw122(m): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
They have started again with their fake promises again.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Kaybaba5(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Let's be o bidient
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by onomeabuja: 8:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Fredmatic:
Good, so we Nigerians are asking you to stop running for us.,.. we don't need your kind of benefits.
Speak for ur self with ur self acclaimed Peter Obis' mandate....
Nigeria youth are not ready yet bcoz if u as a youth is ready u wouldn't have brought in this evil Apc with ur mandate 2015 & 2019
Till today lots of Nigeria youths are fighting themselves on social media on this failed regime.
It's any where belle face syndrome that has eaten d brain of Nigeria youth...
So stop attacking d person of waziri adamawa as if ur candidate is better undecided
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Fredmatic:
Good, so we Nigerians are asking you to stop running for us.,.. we don't need your kind of benefits.

grin grin grin this is the funniest thing I've read since last week. You harsh walahi
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Streetmovement(m): 8:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

See all these ones, who you think say you dey decieve? he dey even threaten say if we like we come out, this people don see us finish na
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Brunel(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2022
So thoughtful of you, benefit man.
Right now, what will benefit the youth is Peter Obi as president of Nigeria.
Thank you, don't mention
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:
Idiot...

Sadly, enough, a good number of youths do believe him and his ilks.

Rogues...

If some youths believe in BAT who's sick, greedy, wicked, evil and corrupt, why not atiku?
It's actually sad my brother
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by eguarojeona: 8:46am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

That is why you financially supported Buhari against Goodluck. And never criticised him for years running. You have attacked southern politicians like obj,goodluck and wike but never your northern muslim politicians.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Kennydoc(m): 8:47am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

The only idiot I see here is you
It was still the turn of the Muslims and the turn of the North in 2019. Also, he was better than whoe he was running against. He is still miles better than Tinubu. Many people in the South also supported him because of Obi. Now, it is the turn of the South and Christians, having had 8 years of a Muslim Northerner. We also have a younger guy who has no corruption record at all to his name. Why should Atiku still be an option?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ogatboy(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

The only idiot I see here is you

In 2019, you had to choose between Atiku and Buhari, Atiku was corrupt but better than Buhari. Secondly, many people were interested in Atiku because of Obi. We expected obi to call him out if they got power and he misbehaved. Something Osibanjo has refused to do
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Just for the sake of us..jst step down..
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by AlongCamePollie(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

So for him mind now, he's doing us a favour! Thanks, but no thanks, we no want abeg. Lead us to the grave abi to where? Mtcheeew!
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Agugbadin: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2022
It is for your family's benefit.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by hollywater: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
APC and PDP are stealing LP strategy.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ransomed: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Stop your political activities, we do not send you to contest for us.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by gudugudumeje: 9:03am On Sep 19, 2022
What an irony? Oxymoronic.... When Atiku, Obasanjo, PDP, et al have for over four(4) decades continuously to date destroyed the youths, their future and the theirs fulfilment of the historical mission of their generation. Too sad.

Leopard called Atiku, PDP, et al can never change the colour and skin. Youths, Please sharpen ur eyes well well. Nb.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by sleezy106(m): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2022
We Nigeria Youth say NO, we don't need you hold what you have for you and your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Salute Your Courage’ — Tinubu Hails Adebanjo At 95 / Parallel Ohanaeze Elections Held In Imo As Obiozor, Ibeh Returned As President / Dino Melaye: Politically, Mentally, Medically, Tinubu Is Baby-Weight To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.