Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths (20591 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Dfynboi: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Beautiful nonsense

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Samuelbabz: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:
Idiot...

Sadly, enough, a good number of youths do believe him and his ilks.

Rogues...
Please kindly look for more liars and Lamba you can give again

Enough of this deceptive act
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by HRMK: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2022
which benefit is this man talking about?he has bn an active member of both pdp and apc that failed the nation!he has nothing new to offer!!
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Lol.. they are running out of campaign ideas or what cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by darkwan: 10:43am On Sep 19, 2022
stale....
some people just dont understand when to keep shvt....
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Exbidex(f): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
After so many trials I think you should relent on this ambition, it’s so glaring that the Youths can now decide on whom to choose.
The Youths chose #Dumebi
From ADC
#rescueHasFinallyCome
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by kwasoly(m): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/

This is the most dumb statement I have seen in a while, you want to be president for the benefit of the youth? How
This people think we are dullards abi we no get brain again.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by SUSANANED: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Dumebikachikwu is for the youth,we need no one else,he is one on a million,he is not use to giving empty promises ,
We support the honest Nigerian feel with compassion to rescue Nigeria from liars and cheater's, loosing is not in his dictionary neither his destiny, he will emerge victorious come 2023
#dumebikachikwu
@OfficialAhmedB
#rescuemission2023

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by jamace(m): 11:03am On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
Nice
Atiku understands the value of a good life. He knows cannot truly be happy if you can’t pay your bills. He knows you can’t be fulfilled if you can’t take care of your own kids.
Atiku has more than 20 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses. What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families. I know as the President of Nigeria.
Atiku would be able to do this for all.
Follow who know road.
Vote for atiku abubakar
Vote for PDP.
PDP power to the people

Two dangerous beliefs of ATIKU Abubakar not good for Nigeria unity:

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-open grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 19, 2022
Godwin5766:
that was exactly you guys were calling buhari messiah in 2015. How about now ?

I never supported Buhari even for a second in my life. I was part of the few sensible people crying and begging people not to bring this calamity upon us. Infact my dad even threatened to disown me if I vote for Jonathan.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Zawarudo(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2022
If it’s for us that you’re running one would think it wise that you consult with us to determine if you should proceed with your campaign or withdraw from the race. Now seeing that you’ve not consulted or withdrawn it’s clear that you’re running based off your own interest. Now allow me enlighten you, Nigeria needs a leader who can bring fresh ideas to the table, a leader who can hold public office holders and members of his government accountable, a leader who is transparent and ready to work for the youths and Dear AA that leader is H.E Dumebi Kachikwu of The ADC. #freshideas #dk23 #dumebiishere #dumebiahmed #rescuemission2023

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by charlypoker(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Atiku is a great liar as is Tinubu
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by ShyneGuyzMusic: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2022
You are not the chosen one for youth president face of NIGERIAN PRESIDENT Come 2023.

This is the man we all choose,
#Dumebi all the way. He is the man��

#freshIDEAS #rescuemission2023 #dumebihascome #dumebiahmed2023 #dk23 #adcng

Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by SeseKing4: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2022
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/being-president-is-for-your-benefit-not-me-atiku-tells-nigerian-youths/
That's why we are asking you not to do anything for us. We all are from different generations so you Atiku cannot know the needs of today's youths. We want someone who knows the needs of today's youths; inherently not one who presumes he knows. So, rest now, after living your own life to the fullest as we want youths as leaders and not grandfathers. @dumebikachukwu is the youth representative we want.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by SeseKing4: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2022
That's why we are asking you not to do anything for us. We all are from different generations so you Atiku cannot know the needs of today's youths. We want someone who knows the needs of today's youths; inherently not one who presumes he knows. So, rest now, after living your own life to the fullest as we want youths as leaders and not grandfathers. @dumebikachukwu is the youth representative we want.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Desusi: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Really, omo ole ifo!
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Picardor2: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Law1978: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Atiku is not comming to anywhere Youth have already hijacked Nigeria Dumebi Kachickwu is on the way!
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by membranus: 11:34am On Sep 19, 2022
This is the oldest scam artist's marketing trick: selling them fake favour.

What has Atiku done that has favoured the public before? Nada! It has always be to him, all for my pockets.

Therefore, not before, neither now.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by broadman20: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
yomi961:
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

The only idiot I see here is you

My brother anybody can be better than Buharii even you. I will vote you over Buharii 100 hundred times.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by idanone(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by gaby(m): 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Oh well! I think you’re experienced in the field of idiocy

Anyway, he asked you a simple question not what the meaning of “idiot” is.

Or maybe something is wrong somewhere… just maybe.

If the ones who brought you to the world for the nuisance factor that you obviously are hadn't been robed in idiocy, abstinence, withdrawal, or a nylon since they couldn't afford a condom, would have saved the world a curse like you.

The above is the definition of idiocy you requested...
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by DeJuliet22: 12:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
I don't understand
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by RexTramadol1: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:

If the ones who brought you to the world for the nuisance factor that you obviously are hadn't been robed in idiocy, abstinence, withdrawal, or a nylon since they couldn't afford a condom, would have saved the world a curse like you.

The above is the definition of idiocy you requested...

Lol, I’m not sure you are schooled tho’

If you are, you’ll see there’s no correlation between what you’re answering and the question he posed.

How is he an idiot is not same as what is the meaning of idiot.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by gaby(m): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
RexTramadol1:

Lol, I’m not sure you are schooled tho’

If you are, you’ll see there’s no correlation between what you’re answering and the question he posed.

How is he and idiot is not same as what is the meaning of idiot.

Who school epp when the unschooled ones can rule over you and determine what becomes of you on a daily and by extension, your future?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Googledotcom: 12:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
I don't want !!!
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Finestambassado: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2022
....#The Only Person That Can Be President For The Benefit Of The Youths Is The Youth. We Are Tired Of All This Political Gimmicks And Propaganda. We Need A Youth As Our President For Our Own Benefit And Interest. That's Why We Stand With @Dumebikachikwu On This Rescue Mission To Salvage Nigeria From The Hands Of Old Politicians.
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by erupinop: 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Atiku and bola Ahmed tinubu are bird of the same feather ...they are just pure deceiver.....we don.t want old leaders regime ....we need new leaders like DUMEBI ...ADC Aspirants by God grace
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by CulturedGotahia: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Can you really do something meaningful for a person you don't understand their pain?
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Chinedum300: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mark my words that Atiku must not win the presidential election 2023
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by Breadnote: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Being President Is For Your Benefit, Not Me, Atiku Tells Nigerian Youths by hamzamaikudii: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
Youth don't be deceived, vote for leader who have vision, who will help you,who will develop our economy.

#dumebiahmed2023
#rescuemission2023
#freshIDEAS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari And The Challenge Of Unpaid Salaries / FG, EFCC Didn’t Disobey Court Order, Judge Tells Dasuki / Kogi: Crisis In PDP Over Wada’s Emergence As Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.