Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. (3054 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly disciplined, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my unborn kids to look like her.

But what is causing big problem between us is her way of dressing. She dresses like an old woman. Infact when Faith Oyedepo said ladies should stop dressing like grandmas while looking for husband, she was single handedly referring to my girlfriend.

All her skirts are so big like parachute, her shoes seems like what she inherited from her great grandmother, only God knows where she got those shoes from, she's always covering her hair everyday.

I'm not saying she should start exposing her body, NO! All I'm saying is for her to dress modestly, that would give people the impression she's truly 25 years old and not 52 years old woman.

Look at Mercy chinwo, Sinach even my girlfriend's look-alike Ada Ehi they all dress modestly. Atleast we still dey see their figure 8 anytime they dress.

Just this afternoon, we were about to go out as per sunday flexing, I drove to pick her at her house only for her to come out looking like what I don't know... then I angrily asked “you be housemaid? You just look like an old housemaid". She came down angrily from my car and jam the door and went inside. Me I no send oh, I zoom off too.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for her but she won't wear them. I'm tired.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lol your babe is a victim of religion, ogbeni call her down and tell her about her mode of dressing.
She need to look sharp and sexy abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Powerbandooo: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly discipline, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my kids to look like her.

But what is causing big problem between us is her way of dressing. She dresses like an old woman. Infact when Faith Oyedepo said ladies should stop dressing like grandmas while looking for husband, she was single handedly referring to my girlfriend.

All her skirts are so big like parachute, her shoes seems like what she inherited from her great grandmother, only God knows where she got those shoes from, she's always covering her hair everyday.

I'm not saying she should start exposing her body, NO! All I'm saying is for her to dress modestly, that would give people the impression she's truly 25 years old and not 52 years old woman.

Look at Mercy chinwo, Sinach even my girlfriend's look-alike Ada Ehi they all dress modestly. Atleast we still dey see their figure 8 anytime they dress.

Just this afternoon, we were about to go out as per sunday flexing, I drove to pick her at her house only for her to come out looking like what I don't know... then I angrily asked “you be housemaid? You just look like an old housemaid". She came down angrily from my car and jam the door and went inside. Me I no send o, I zoom off too.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for but she won't wear. I'm tired.

Accept her like that, if she is a good woman to your taste,
We plenty for this side go collect her from you, if you loosegaurd,
Shey na dressing you won chop, or peace of mind she dey give you

17 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Lol your babe is a victim of religion, ogbeni call her down and tell her about her mode of dressing.
She need to look sharp and sexy abeg.
will i be talking to her everyday about her mode of dressing?
I'm at rehab lounge here at Benin city drinking my bottles. We're even expecting Peruzzi to come perform later. I'm here alone till 10pm.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by silvoclaira: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
You didn't know I would be reading this, right?

Thanks for the good complement anyway.

Please stop discussing about me on social media okay

I have told you I like my way of life through Jesus Christ

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
will i be talking to her everyday about her mode of dressing?
I'm at rehab lounge here at Benin city drinking my bottles. We're even expecting Peruzzi to come perform later. I'm here alone till 10pm.
Make I show?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
silvoclaira:
Thanks for the good complement Bf
Are you the girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Prosmobi: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Talk to her privately.Ask her if she want you to look outside i.e approach babes.Tell her to her face the things you love about her and complain about the way she's dressing that you don't like it in a calm voice.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by VOsimhen144(m): 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly discipline, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my kids to look like her.

When Last did you hail or praise your mother like this?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by NotBeenPaid: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2022

Who knows maybe her family was among those who invented parachute. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by phelonrays: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Parachute bawo. Lmaogrin

It appears you both ain't compatible, she's inadvently dogmatized while you are righteously damaged, called her bluff; if still indifferent, got your binoculars focused elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Nazgul: 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
That Grandma clothing you see her putting on is what she was trained to put on from birth, and believe me, she's already comfortable in it. So how do you expect her to change the way she's been dressing all these years for you who just came into her life yesterday...it's impossible....even if you give her money for shopping, she clearly wouldn't know how to select what you would find attractive.

So my advice for you is that you take her out to where they sell female wears and buy what you like for her so that whenever you're coming to see her, she'll put it on....if you can't do that, then you'd just have to get used to the way she dresses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by ahnie: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Matters of the heart could be funny at times cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by echomanji: 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
silvoclaira:

oh shit! Are u really her?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by JJfrank22(m): 3:56pm On Sep 18, 2022
silvoclaira:

Stop mentioning Jesus when you know you're an ordinary gf without being married to him kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Starz825(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omoo...
Wait that silvoclaire up there
Abi wetin she call her name...

Wait I wan ask you....shey nairaland dey pay money for who post more often for this forum..I no understand wetin you put for your signature oooo

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Jflex07(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Maybe she was brought up that way..

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by silvoclaira: 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
JJfrank22:

Stop mentioning Jesus when you know you're an ordinary gf without being married to him kiss kiss kiss

I am not here for you....Give your life to Christ is all I ask of you

Thank you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by LalastiklaIa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
Op seems you are a club guy. Look for your type abeg. The ones with split skirts and half of their breast hanging out. Or very transparent see through dress without putting on bra.

This one is a daughter of Zion. A chosen one. Blessed is she for she has found favour in the sight of God.

I see you both breaking up

I see you finding another lady in that bar that you frequent that dresses like a slay queen.

I see her marrying a church brother that will love and cherish her wholeheartedly the way she dresses.

I see the slay queen you'll end up with taking your remaining glory to the waters.

I see God blessing that fortunate brother that will marry that lady you castigate immensely because of the strong anointing and grace she carries. I see favour left, right and centre for them.

I see you reaching out to her to apologise after killer slay queen has showed you pepper.

These I have seen

Cc: Falseprophet1 may have few words for you

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Medianna(f): 4:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Lolzz
Wonders shall never end on nairaland
A guy here some months back, complained his babe have ashawo vibe.
Now you're here complaining your babe is dressing too decent.
Were you toasting her at night?

11 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Karleb(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
He say her skirt looks like parachute. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
silvoclaira:

Lol. If you claim to be my girlfriend, Oya tell me your full name?

BTW, when Jesus was on earth, he didn't dress like a maid or old man. So why would you choose to dress like an old housemaid.

5 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Jflex07(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Medianna:
Lolzz
Wonders shall never end on nairaland
A guy here some months back, complained his babe have ashawo vibe.
Now you're here complaining your babe is dressing too decent.
Were you toasting her at night?
It should be in between I guess. To overdo no good!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Medianna(f): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jflex07:
It should be in between I guess. To overdo no good!
Don't mind the op he doesn't know what he wants.
Was he blind when he was admiring her before toasting her?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Make I show?
Ofcourse baba! Everywhere good.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Jflex07(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Medianna:

As in eh! He saw her that way, admired her just the way she was and now he wants to change her mode of dressing... I no understand the guy!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Medianna:

I was attracted by her charming beauty and lovely character but her dressing sense is zero.

At first I thought it was just Sunday and weekly service she do dress like that Until I noticed it's a everyday something. Then I begin to talk to her about it. I respect her decision so much and I do gift her decent clothes that will atleast show her figure 8 just like her fellow female ministers of God.

Shey na only her fine face I wan dey look everyday?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Divay22(f): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
So this blue gender confuse too..
You saw what you liked hence you went for her..
She's very well comfortable with what she's putting on, so let her be..
Is the relationship even up to 1 year?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Great0ne1: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:

Just this afternoon, we were about to go out as per sunday flexing, I drove to pick her at her house only for her to come out looking like what I don't know... then I angrily asked “you be housemaid? You just look like an old housemaid". She came down angrily from my car and jam the door and went inside. Me I no send oh, I zoom off too.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for but she won't wear. I'm tired.
Na when rich guys like us, go see her curves and snatch her away from you. You go begin wail any how

4 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Great0ne1:

Na when rich guys like us, go see her curves and snatch her away from you. You go begin wail any how
Abi na when she show you her curves first for you to see, before you go snatch her?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Baronthecelebri: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
SIMP, if you don't like her dress pattern leave her and look for olosho married.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Medianna(f): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
I was attracted by her charming beauty and lovely character but her dressing sense is zero.

At first I thought it was just Sunday and weekly service she do dress like that Until I noticed it's a everyday something. Then I begin to talk to her about it. I respect her decision so much and I do gift her decent clothes that will atleast show her figure 8 just like her fellow female ministers of God.

Shey na only her fine face I wan dey look everyday?
You're more interested in her figure 8 coming out.
Your intention behind her changing her dressing mode is wrong.
Moreover the shape of a lady is never hidden by a dress, but their are some clothes that enhance it though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Be Leaving Nairaland In Few Weeks / Many Young Girl Mentality. / Guys, How Do You Know She Is In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.