Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. (3051 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by reeleriksen(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
I advice you get her as many gowns as possible
Ladies that dress such way look way more better in gowns

Thank me later

No go loose better woman in the name of dress

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by obinna58(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
silvoclaira:
You didn't know I would be reading this, right?

Thanks for the good complement anyway.

Please stop discussing about me on social media okay

I have told you I like my way of life through Jesus Christ
He said you have curves in the right places and seem to be an angel among humans.

Post a picture
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by dmgr(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Op give me her number, let me help you and talk to her.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by obinna58(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly discipline, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my kids to look like her.

But what is causing big problem between us is her way of dressing. She dresses like an old woman. Infact when Faith Oyedepo said ladies should stop dressing like grandmas while looking for husband, she was single handedly referring to my girlfriend.

All her skirts are so big like parachute, her shoes seems like what she inherited from her great grandmother, only God knows where she got those shoes from, she's always covering her hair everyday.

I'm not saying she should start exposing her body, NO! All I'm saying is for her to dress modestly, that would give people the impression she's truly 25 years old and not 52 years old woman.

Look at Mercy chinwo, Sinach even my girlfriend's look-alike Ada Ehi they all dress modestly. Atleast we still dey see their figure 8 anytime they dress.

Just this afternoon, we were about to go out as per sunday flexing, I drove to pick her at her house only for her to come out looking like what I don't know... then I angrily asked “you be housemaid? You just look like an old housemaid". She came down angrily from my car and jam the door and went inside. Me I no send oh, I zoom off too.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for but she won't wear. I'm tired.
If she's really beautiful then you're lucky, you just don't know yet until she starts dressing the way you want.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Emu4u2c: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Abeg currently na watin I Dey find b that..
My ex dresses like a sl.ut

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by marlow1962(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
VOsimhen144:

When Last did you hail or praise your mother like this?
Hahahaha omo very funny.
As I read the guy post so wer u tag, I no bother complete am, I just scroll down to comments.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by YoungLionken(m): 5:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
My dear brother @OP, don't mind the useless comments up there..

A lot of people can't really relate to things they're ignorant of, they just open their brain and nothing (no experience) is there..

I was once in your shoes, in fact, there was one evening (long ago) my gurl dressed like a lady who's going to see her grand dad in the village, to meet me at an event. See boss, I got really disappointed, thus angry. I literally spoke (in anger) to her for over two hours. She ended up spoiling my mood as we both returned home. But today, she now has that "ashawo" vibes (you need to see the kind of seductive gowns, fly jeans and nice tops she puts on, whenever we're going out..

HOW DID I DO IT??

Because I really love her (her innocence, gentility and she's different from all these spoilt slay queens), I kept talking to her day and night about it, I intentionally let her catch me watching slay mamas on Instagram (Kelly saved the day as she went viral a certain period cheesy). I took her to places, where those her old clothes would make her feel uncomfortable, and always talk about gurls putting on what I like ( all I told you would torment her, hence, her transformation cool...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by techWriter3: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
When Last knew you rain or praise your mother like this
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Slynation(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wahala... grin grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Amauche147: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
[quote author=Brighton1 post=116783597]My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly discipline, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my kids to look like her.

But what is causing big problem between us is her way of dressing. She dresses like an old woman. Infact when Faith Oyedepo said ladies should stop dressing like grandmas while looking for husband, she was single handedly referring to my girlfriend.

All her skirts are so big like parachute, her shoes seems like what she inherited from her great grandmother, only God knows where she got those shoes from, she's always covering her hair everyday.

I'm not saying she should start exposing her body, NO! All I'm saying is for her to dress modestly, that would give people the impression she's truly 25 years old and not 52 years old woman.

Look at Mercy chinwo, Sinach even my girlfriend's look-alike Ada Ehi they all dress modestly. Atleast we still dey see their figure 8 anytime they dress.

Just this afternoon, we were about to go out as per sunday flexing, I drove to pick her at her house only for her to come out looking like what I don't know... then I angrily asked “you be housemaid? You just look like an old housemaid". She came down angrily from my car and jam the door and went inside. Me I no send oh, I zoom off too.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for but she won't wear. I'm tired.

If her state of dressing isn’t appealing to you .... what stops you from taking her to shopping and have get good clothes

Look at you complaining about her shoes why stops your from getting a better one for her and see if she won’t put it on

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
Amauche147:
didn't you read where I stated she refused to wear the clothes I do gift her. We have been dating for 1 year and 3 months now and i haven't seen changes in her. I respect her so much and the clothes I do buy for her are really decent yet she goes ahead dressing like an old slave. I wish you know how much I respect this girl.

Omo, I don tire.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Kobojunkiee: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
If you cannot accept her as she is, then she is not the one for you. It is and ought to be that simple! undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Jflex07(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
didn't you read where I stated she refused to wear the clothes I do gift her. We have been dating for 1 year and 3 months now and i haven't seen changes in her. I respect her so much and the clothes I do buy for her are really decent yet she goes ahead dressing like a ln old slave. I wish you know how much I respect this girl.

Omo, I don tire.
So you won break up? Because e go hard for that girl to change.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
If you cannot accept her as she is, then she is not the one for you. It is and ought to be that simple! undecided
Its not as if she lacking anything. By God's grace I'm doing well for himself and she's also from a well to do family. But yet dresses like a slave.

I'm a responsible dude and I always get her decent gift including clothes. I respect her decision so much but atleast let her change her mode of dressing for my sake.

Don't you see how mercy chinwo, Sinach and other ministers of God dress. They don't dress like old women because they're singing for God.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by techgen(m): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Op...i feel your pain.
The best solution na to take her go places wey she go take see how beautiful ladies like her they pull up... She go amend unless she join cult of old peoples wear grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Kobojunkiee: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
Its not as if she lacking anything. By God's grace I'm doing well for himself and she's also from a well to do family. But yet dresses like a slave.
I'm a responsible dude and I always get her decent gift including clothes. I respect her decision so much but atleast let her change her mode of dressing for my sake.
Don't you see how mercy chinwo, Sinach and other ministers of God dress. They don't dress like old women because they're singing for God.
All this does not matter. If you cannot accept her as she is... you need to break up with her and find yourself instead a mate who you will have no complaints for. So, the problem isn't her but you. undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by 688olufunke: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
Make I show?Make I show?...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brighton1(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
All this does not matter. If you cannot accept her as she is... you need to break up with her and find yourself instead a mate who you will have no complaints for. So, the problem isn't her but you. undecided
Anyway, i'm tired, I can't take this anymore. Afterall there are many brothers in the lord that would accept her mode of dressing.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Nonexisting1: 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
You don't have a problem sir. You're probably dating the last good girl in Nigeria so pray she doesn't change to that thing you want. Have you bought her the decent clothes you want her to wear and she refused to wear them? That thing you seek,when you see am, na you go still come here complain. I advise you work with her rather than force her to change overnight into what you will regret in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Streetmovement(m): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol

Op your girlfriend no just get fashion sense that's it, Na deeper life she dey attend? Cuz na them dey like dress like people wey sell Vegetable and waterleaf.

Just try get enough patience while talking, introducing and showing her how, cuz when it comes to trying to change her fashion sense people like your GF no be small fish to fry... she's one of the founding mother's of "mmayam nkong dressing" meaning mama wey dey sell Vegetable dress sense. grin

Unless you wan break up with her you can just forget about what I said

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Kobojunkiee: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
Anyway, i'm tired, I can't take this anymore. Afterall there are many brothers in the lord that would accept her mode of dressing.
Well, release her so she can find herself someone who loves her as she is, while you go off and find yourself someone who dresses as you want instead. undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Temiel(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Lol your babe is a victim of religion, ogbeni call her down and tell her about her mode of dressing.
She need to look sharp and sexy abeg.

Maybe you are right in a sense if you are going by what religion really means but if not, you are wrong big time. The Op listed 3 examples; Sinach, Mercy Chinwo and Ada Ehi. Those are Christians too and never dress indecently.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Rachel98(f): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Powerbandooo:

Accept her like that, if she is a good woman to your taste,
We plenty for this side go collect her from you, if you loosegaurd,
Shey na dressing you won chop, or peace of mind she dey give you
Don't mind him Dear. They go about calling Nigerian women derogatory names.
Now that he has seen a decent lady who would give him peace of mind, he wants to drive her away just because she dress so decent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Caseywilliams(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ogbeni no dey over hype that madafaka.....you fit calm down write all this big big names for your mamarado?
Simpson una to dey over do for this forum ooh undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Simpleman4life: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Brighton1:
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly discipline, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my unborn kids to look like her.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for her but she won't wear them. I'm tired.

If u get money like 50k go buy the clothes you like for her and forcefully collect those her clothes wen u enter her room

My babe is like that too na bcus say i never get money that's y i never do wetin dey my mind
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by headbasher96(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
pls kindly state the last time u took her out for shopping answer this and get your answer
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Trizyd(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mawobe - Don’t look there. Teach her.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Brian47(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Buy her some new sexy gowns
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Justkatty(f): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
When she begin dey dress like ashawo hope you no go vex or begin suspect her?
You won't tell me through out when you were toasting her, it was just only on Sunday you were seeing her and all of a sudden became irritated with her dress sense. You can aswell go with her and do the shopping together and always try in admiring everything that you guys bought together, I think with that she'll want to improve more just to impress you.
Forget the ones you dey admire outside
Tame the one you get inside.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Josbreed: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please, I beg you. Dump her. Tell her you are done with the relationship. Naso I go rush that girl marry her the way she dey dress like that. I will love her like that and you will be the loser.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by oladunjoye77u: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
Na when rich guys like us, go see her curves and snatch her away from you. You go begin wail any howNa when rich guys like us, go see her curves and snatch her away from you. You go begin wail any how...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by jeromestarks: 2:02am On Sep 19, 2022
Brighton1:
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly disciplined, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my unborn kids to look like her.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for her but she won't wear them. I'm tired.
You're too carnal.
Shame on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Clean Your Kpekus / I Saw This New Benz That Smashed The Fence / Where Is The Best Place To Kiss Your Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.