Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. (3083 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by jeromestarks: 2:04am On Sep 19, 2022
What was she wearing when you approached her for a relationship?
What you see is what you get.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by PhantomThief(m): 2:07am On Sep 19, 2022
This is not even enough reason at all to end a relationship. If you want her to dress in a certain way you want then you have to sit her down and have a civil conversation with her.

If you can afford to buy her the kind of clothes you want her to be putting then it's okay. But the only thing I'll say is that "Anytime your instinct tells you she's cheating" . You should be mentally out of the relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by phemmyfour: 5:50am On Sep 19, 2022
Brighton1:
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly disciplined, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my unborn kids to look like her.

But what is causing big problem between us is her way of dressing. She dresses like an old woman. Infact when Faith Oyedepo said ladies should stop dressing like grandmas while looking for husband, she was single handedly referring to my girlfriend.

All her skirts are so big like parachute, her shoes seems like what she inherited from her great grandmother, only God knows where she got those shoes from, she's always covering her hair everyday.

I'm not saying she should start exposing her body, NO! All I'm saying is for her to dress modestly, that would give people the impression she's truly 25 years old and not 52 years old woman.

Look at Mercy chinwo, Sinach even my girlfriend's look-alike Ada Ehi they all dress modestly. Atleast we still dey see their figure 8 anytime they dress.

Just this afternoon, we were about to go out as per sunday flexing, I drove to pick her at her house only for her to come out looking like what I don't know... then I angrily asked “you be housemaid? You just look like an old housemaid". She came down angrily from my car and jam the door and went inside. Me I no send oh, I zoom off too.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for her but she won't wear them. I'm tired.
let her be, deeper life members will soon find her
Re: Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2022
Brighton1:
My girlfriend is highly enthusiastic, she's so beautiful, slim tall with straight legs and nice curves, very fair in complexion, glowing skin, highly disciplined, she's not just a church goer but a true believer, she's a chorister in her church, her voice is magnificent. She is an angel living among humans. A female of incredible beauty with or without makeup and I really want my unborn kids to look like her.

But what is causing big problem between us is her way of dressing. She dresses like an old woman. Infact when Faith Oyedepo said ladies should stop dressing like grandmas while looking for husband, she was single handedly referring to my girlfriend.

All her skirts are so big like parachute, her shoes seems like what she inherited from her great grandmother, only God knows where she got those shoes from, she's always covering her hair everyday.

I'm not saying she should start exposing her body, NO! All I'm saying is for her to dress modestly, that would give people the impression she's truly 25 years old and not 52 years old woman.

Look at Mercy chinwo, Sinach even my girlfriend's look-alike Ada Ehi they all dress modestly. Atleast we still dey see their figure 8 anytime they dress.

Just this afternoon, we were about to go out as per sunday flexing, I drove to pick her at her house only for her to come out looking like what I don't know... then I angrily asked “you be housemaid? You just look like an old housemaid". She came down angrily from my car and jam the door and went inside. Me I no send oh, I zoom off too.

This is not the first or second time she's dressing like that to follow me out despite all my complains. There are nice clothes I bought for her but she won't wear them. I'm tired .
Lol... I wanted to say take her shopping before I saw u already did that. Omor this her matter serious but it's not enough reason to leave her bro. So long as she's not trying to play games abeg keep am. N.a. dress sense she no get. Try teach her and expose her to the things u like. I believe she will come around cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Guest Causes A Stir At The Wedding Reception (video) / I'm Afraid Of Marrying Because Of This Reason / Many Young Girl Mentality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.