Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Do Your Parents Apologise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Your Parents Apologise? (449 Views)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Your Parents Apologise? by Phimzy: 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
After flogging the hell out of you,my mom will ask for your shoe size just to pacify you and end up not buying it undecided undecided

What do your parents do?
Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by HawkToBar(m): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
African parents don't apologize directly. It's Junior will you eat your favourite meal? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by Divay22(f): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
That's when she wants to give me money...
Which Acct i go send money put?
Uba or Gtb grin grin
Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mummy I'm very sorry send me account number.
Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
Orgasm giver, test this shoe weather e go size you

Damm... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by Cypress042(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
My mummy will always tell me to continue frawning my face like a little monkey.

That i should know by now that am a fine boy, i would just end up laughing.

As for my dad grin

He will send me on an errand and tell me to collect the change when i return.
Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by marlow1962(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
My parents nva apologized, instead they tell you “am beating you for you to have sense so tomorrow you can know what’s right “ i don’t knw what’s called cane until I entered the sec sch ( my dad uses leather belt on all of us and you dare not hold it when he’s beating the crap outta you) my mum doesn’t get angry easily, but when she does no food for u for as long as God knows when. I moved out my dads house when I enter js2, dad said am too stubborn to he he’s child ( spent half of my childhood life at my grandma’s house)
Anyday I go swimming, as I pull my shirt off people start staring at my back ( scarce from street fights and my dads belt marks)
Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by Phimzy: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
marlow1962:
My parents nva apologized, instead they tell you “am beating you for you to have sense so tomorrow you can know what’s right “ i don’t knw what’s called cane until I entered the sec sch ( my dad uses leather belt on all of us and you dare not hold it when he’s beating the crap outta you) my mum doesn’t get angry easily, but when she does no food for u for as long as God knows when. I moved out my dads house when I enter js2, dad said am too stubborn to he he’s child ( spent half of my childhood life at my grandma’s house)
Anyday I go swimming, as I pull my shirt off people start staring at my back ( scarce from street fights and my dads belt marks)
you be real boss o..your papa na terrorist and your mama na karashika

1 Like

Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by headbasher96(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
na to give u meet na or just drop 20box make u go arrange biscuit the matter don die be that o

we go just forgive and forget totally kai this post made me remember my mum she is in the village make i call her sef
Re: How Do Your Parents Apologise? by Chaos14: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
"Are you still hungry?"

(1) (Reply)

Stop Deceiving Yourself! Your Partner Loves Someone Else If You See These Signs / I Don't Know What I Need Now / My Boss Need’s My Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.