Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly (8505 Views)

UK Plans To Deport 29,000 Nigerians / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy / 1,000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by nethacker(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2011
all4naija:

@ola2u

This slave talk is annoying sometimes. I think our people back home are carrying this slavery Syndrome in their minds and souls for too long without proper understanding of diaspora Nigerians. The slaves in Nigeria is enough for the country. If any nation is enslaving its citizenry there is none as worse as in the Nigeria's case. A country where the govt. don't provide basic amenities, loot public funds, poor security of lives and properties, dirty environment, bad education, human rights abuses,etc. What more to those that enslavement!?

Helping out with power issue has become enslavement. If the nation could find a solution why all this while the govt. haven't been able to come up with appropriate solution? Even in many African countries electricity problem is almost a thing of the past excepting for Nigeria.
pls tell them oo, those ones claiming local champions cos of peanuts they get from govt coffers grin grin
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2011
nethacker:

lol ,  i enjoyed the freedom for over 2.5 decades and nothing changed. A change of environment actually brought about the change i needed which is ACADEMIC ADVANCEMENT. we all have our personal preferences and no 1 can force his/hers on others. Maintain the jungle bro  wink
I no they complain na! No be for UK people dey LOOT? If all is well there, will anyone LOOT? I'm a FLYGERIAN!!! cheesy cool cool cool
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

I no they complain na! No be for UK people dey LOOT? If all is well there, will anyone LOOT? I'm a FLYGERIAN!!! cheesy cool cool cool
Guy you have no argument, if not for the fact that I'm an entrepreneur bent on exploiting the raw materials in nigeria, I for don run go europe
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
blink182:

Guy you have no argument, if not for the fact that I'm an entrepreneur bent on exploiting the raw materials in nigeria, I for don run go europe
Not Arguing with or trying to convince anyone! Just saying my mind no matter how insane it sounds! smiley Is it better there in EUROPE? All i'm saying is that every country has it's GOOD & BAD sides, unless of course we only choose to dwell on positives alone! smiley
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by REALTRUTH1: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

Not Arguing with or trying to convince anyone! Just saying my mind no matter how insane it sounds! smiley Is it better there in EUROPE? All i'm saying is that every country has it's GOOD & BAD sides, unless of course we only choose to dwell on positives alone! smiley

The bolded statement you ve just mentioned is the only statement that made sense in all your postings,,,If Nigeria is good for you,,,stay put there and stop saying things you don't know about,,,
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2011
nethacker:

pls tell them oo, those ones claiming local champions cos of peanuts they get from govt coffers grin grin

You must be joking,Peanuts from government coffers.Cold don enter your head,dont even talk about the amount of wealth.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
REAL TRUTH:

[/b]
The bolded statement you ve just mentioned is the only statement that made sense in all your postings,,,If Nigeria is good for you,,,stay put there and stop saying things you don't know about,,,
None of my postings has to make sense to YOU or ANYONE! That's why it's a forum! Our opinions differ! smiley
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2011
@sexkillz- from a critical analysis of you, I can infer the following:
1. Your papa's pepper don rest
2. You grow up in a botty home, within a botty neighbourhood and went to botty schools and associated with only fellow bottys.
3. You have definitely travelled outside Nigeria several times and obtaining a visa isn't a big deal for you.
4. You have always reaped the benefits of being a botty, hence you have not the slightest idea what hardship is.

Shey I lie?

It takes being a lifelong botty to talk like you do. See as you even fresh, come dey smile happily for your profile pix: THE LOOK OF THE PROSPEROUS NIGERIAN.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^ grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Gbenge77(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
sexkillz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked This means the US embassy MILK FACTORY in Nigeria is generating MILKING an average of $17,050,000 weekly or $68,200,000 monthly from NIGERIANS!!! angry angry
The fee for an Immigrant visa is about $830.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by nethacker(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
olas2u:

You must be joking,Peanuts from government coffers.Cold don enter your head,dont even talk about the amount of wealth.

Oga which wealth? did u ever get a share? No, the sons and daughters of these politicians are here in US enjoying dividends of development while u sit there dreaming abt the wealth dat nvr circulated, my old man dey politics at a high level so i knw wat i'm talking abt,
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by dancewith: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
The solution is simple. Increase the validity of the visa to 10 years like those given to Indians, Jamaican and indeed almost all other nationals. This will reduce the number.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by hooklover: 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2011
This is a serious issue and the govt need to do more to reduce the flow of ppl out of the country,else by this calculation in 1500 days i.e 4.1yrs evervbody in nigeria will have left the country for the US ,INCLUDING ALL OUR LEADERS,

WAT A SHAME FOR THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA, WITH SO MUCH YET SO LITTLE IS GIVEN TO THE MASSES AS A DIVIDEN OF DEMOCRAZY,,

I JUST HOPE THAT SOON THE EGYPTIAN STYLE REVOLUTION WILL HAPPEN , WHERE EVERYONE WILL FORGET OUR DIFFERENCESIN TRIBE RELIGION AND TAKE OUR FUTURE IN OUR HANDS,

LET US RISE UP,
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2011
hooklover:

This is a serious issue and the govt need to do more to reduce the flow of ppl out of the country,else by this calculation in 1500 days i.e 4.1yrs evervbody in nigeria will have left the country for the US ,INCLUDING ALL OUR LEADERS,

WAT A SHAME FOR THE ENTITY CALLED NIGERIA, WITH SO MUCH YET SO LITTLE IS GIVEN TO THE MASSES AS A DIVIDEN OF DEMOCRAZY,,

I JUST HOPE THAT SOON THE EGYPTIAN STYLE REVOLUTION WILL HAPPEN , WHERE EVERYONE WILL FORGET OUR DIFFERENCESIN TRIBE RELIGION AND TAKE OUR FUTURE IN OUR HANDS,

[B]LET US RISE UP[/b],

After you, Sir.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by dellnet: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
I think aspiring Nigerians need to be educated that it is all bills bills and bills in the US unless you are into a highly skilled job or got your capital from home.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by lekibaba: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
100,000 Nigerian apply for American Visa weekly. Na Waa……. That is why they do not give out their visas. They are just many cool cash week in week out. Once they refuse you visa, your visa fee is gone. If only nobody turns up at the embassy for visa for like 6 months. They will be begging Nigerians to come for visas. The rate at which they refuse visa is 92%. American embassy swaga too much. It is really God own country. Thanks. Lakeside.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by worry246(m): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2011
That is number paying USA for Visa application
Then thousands paying UK
Thousands paying Shengen visa.

How funny
Nigerians all plead poverty but can pay thousands to go to other countries.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
pDude:

@sexkillz- from a critical analysis of you, I can infer the following:
1. Your papa's pepper don rest
2. You grow up in a botty home, within a botty neighbourhood and went to botty schools and associated with only fellow bottys.
3. You have definitely travelled outside Nigeria several times and obtaining a visa isn't a big deal for you.
4. You have always reaped the benefits of being a botty, hence you have not the slightest idea what hardship is.

Shey I lie?

It takes being a lifelong botty to talk like you do. See as you even fresh, come dey smile happily for your profile pix: THE LOOK OF THE PROSPEROUS NIGERIAN, 
Prosperous in the face of one of the worst places to live on earth. No security! Haven't you seen there are many reasons the rich have the children and properties abroad. He is laughing in suffering and thinking his a.s.s is enjoying. Fela explained better "Suffering and smiling"! Enjoy in Nigeria my foot!

We are talking about how to find lasting solution to the electricity and the emancipation from these problems of why there large influx of immigrants to the developed world from Nigeria. The influx is already a testament.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by AjanleKoko: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2011
100k a week = approximately 4.8m a year. In a country of 160 million people, that's about 3% of the population that is looking for US visa.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
Prosperous in the face of one of the worst places to live on earth. No security! Haven't you seen there are many reasons the rich have the children and properties abroad. He is laughing in suffering and thinking his a.s.s is enjoying. Fela explained better "Suffering and smiling"! Enjoy in Nigeria my foot!

We are talking about how to find lasting solution to the electricity and the emancipation from these problems of why there large influx of immigrants to the developed world from Nigeria. The influx is already a testament.

I.T.K ! undecided What has your ranting has to do with the people applying for visas? How many of the 100,000 are eventually granted the visas? Or did they tell you that everyone applying for visa is running away from problems? Are you in Nigeria at all? And if you are not, how better off are you than those who are over here? Have you forgotten the population of Nigeria, before you made your crass statements? What is the % of people applying for visas to the population? How old is AMERICA'S DEMOCRACY and how old is NIGERIA'S? Are you finding a solution by blowing you lid off on a faceless forum? Continue carrying the weight of NIGERIA on your head! GOODLUCK with THAT! undecided
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by nagoma(m): 4:55pm On Aug 12, 2011
, and they are all southerners. So southerners still want to relocate despite their GEJ? (or because of him?)
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by White007(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2011
@all4naija, i dey feel you my guy.
Common Ethiopia has round the clock electricity. Naija with all it's resources can not afford it. Our leaders travel to all this countries, i don't know if they don't see what is happening in those countries.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by eghost247(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

100k a week = approximately 4.8m a year. In a country of 160 million people, that's about 3% of the population that is looking for US visa.

hahahaha
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by AjanleKoko: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
eghost247:

hahahaha

Why the laughter?

White007:

@all4naija, i dey feel you my guy.
Common Ethiopia has round the clock electricity. Naija with all it's resources can not afford it. Our leaders travel to all this countries, i don't know if they don't see what is happening in those countries.

Nigerians sha, and this light-no-dey complaint. How many people dey live for Ethiopia?
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by tolu10: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
The Rich always live off the foolish!
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by eghost247(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Why the laughter?

as much as 3percent is a small number but nigerian population is Massive
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Why the laughter?

Nigerians sha, and this light-no-dey complaint. How many people dey live for Ethiopia?
Ask them O! It's not as if we dont have problems as a country, but the way people just yap & yap without contributing positively to finding a solution pisses me off!
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
White007:

Common Ethiopia has round the clock electricity.
Migrate to Ethiopia na! No be light you dey find? undecided
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by dedapo: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2011
Hello all, US visa inquires call me on 08033595206 no payment until wen u confirm  ur visa . it take 3- 4 working days its real ,
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by White007(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Ajanlekoko, is it about population?
Since when population becomes a yardstic to aquire electricity?

Then if it is, what about brazil, China and co.
Btw, Ethiopia has a polpulation of 80million people.
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by AjanleKoko: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2011
White007:

@Ajanlekoko, is it about population?
Since when population becomes a yardstic to aquire electricity?

Then if it is, what about brazil, China and co.
Btw, Ethiopia has a polpulation of 80million people.

Brazil doesn't have 24 hours electricity. China does. India does not. Russia does.
I don't know much about Ethiopia, but I just checked them out on indexmundi. Look at this:

Electricity - production (Ethiopia) = 3.46 billion kWh (2007 est.)
Electricity - consumption (Ethiopia) = 3.13 billion kWh (2007 est.)

Electricity - production (Nigeria) = 21.92 billion kWh (2007 est.)
Electricity - consumption (Nigeria) = 19.21 billion kWh (2007 est.)

Population: Ethiopia = Population: 90,873,739 (July 2011 est.) , Nigeria = 155,215,573 (July 2011 est.)

Which one do you think has done better?
Re: 100,000 Nigerians Apply For Us Visa Weekly by White007(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
@Ajanlekoko, are you suppose to be comparing Ethiopia to Nigeria. Ethiopia has practically no resources, but they are doing well with the little they have.

You should be comparing Nigeria with Brazil, Indonesia, Singapore.

Ethiopia are exporting Electricity to Kenya, south sudan, sudan, Djibouti.

They have about one of the most relaible and consistent airline in Africa.

All this with little or no resources, but with good management, less corruption.

One of the fastest growing economy in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cool Sign I Ran Into In Italy / FRSC To Start Arresting Motorists Making Calls While Driving / 14 Things To Do Before And After A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.