Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings (45632 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by HRMK: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2022
if she has bn paying the bills,she is justified!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2022
The husband na serious idiot
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hahn(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2022
phemmyfour:
you don't know that....you know

phemmyfour:
she no do well. She should be attacking the husband not the poor lady. The man probably lied to the lady about his marital status

Neither do you wink
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by ziondaughter247: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Very useless man! From the video it's obvious he contributes absolutely nothing to the welfare of the home and still thinks he can cheat.. In that whole house, it's only TV he bought... can you imagine...?
Many Nigerian men are like this and the they still cheat.. Thank God the woman has woken up and thrown the useless man out
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Elidrisy20: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2022
ukaface:
meaning?
nothing
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Desusi: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
What's happening these days?
Honestly, life no balance
He that has cap, has no head to place it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by bigcasava1(m): 11:47am On Sep 19, 2022
The man is stupid, no respect, no regard for his wife, haba! If you must knack another babe respect ur wife and carry the ashawo to hotel
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by grandstar(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
Bluntguy:
Some men no get shame

The Nigerian society enables men to act with impunity. He feels he is entitled to cheat and a good wife endures it. It is to God we owe an accounting and not man (Read Hebrews 4:13; 13:4)
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Abujaexpress: 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Slynation(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
One of the useless men we have roaming the earth...!!
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by RichAbujaGuy: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ticktock or IG clout? I tire of clicking on these caught cheating threads with someone always ready with a handy camera phone. grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by AliGro: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Approved
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by planetx: 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Skit
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Yankee101: 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Very very useless man
You no fit pay rent
You wan chop inside house wey she dey pay rent
Ordinary 1 inch tv
Chei, I hope it’s a skit and not real
No be man be this
Very very big disgrace
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by oglalasioux(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
The man has mental challenges. The woman he took home should also see a psychiatrist. Madness runs in her family.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by magictonic(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am a Man , but I support what this woman did.

Dude is being housed by the woman, yet he had the effrontery to bring another woman there.

He was caught , yet he is threatening fire and brimstone.

My friend, shut up. You cant do shit,
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by bepositive11: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
naijapips02:
In front of his kids. Sad world.

I don't blame her. Imagine the guts for him to bring home side chick and have sex with her when his children are there! The guy is an embarrassment.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by ThinkSmarter: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Emotional woman, if you check well she fit dey form born again with the kind head tie wey she tie.
Last Last, she go still beg the man and replace that TV by herself.
Last, konji go holam and by tone she no see the man, she will start looking for him.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by annisy(f): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2022
I am not a hypocrite like most of you!!! If the man was to be Ned nwoko would you be talking about psychology trauma? What is the difference between what the man did with what Ned nwoko and others are doing? Because they legalized thier own in the name of marriage and you think is different!! Do you think women whose husband marry more wives are happy? Majority are not but they stick to thier husband because of commitment (money, connections, favour,society etc) if most of them have everything working for them they will kick thier husband out just like the woman did!!!
Don't be hypocritical
Life is not fair and has never been fair, anyone who has an advantage will lord it over the other it is nature, look at the lower creature in the ecosystem and reconcile what they do with what human do. You will understand like is not fair
NezzyMike:

You have no human sympathy! You didn't even consider the psychological trauma she was passing through. That man is a disgrace.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by annisy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2022
I can assure you that he won't cheat even if he decides to cheat he will hide it properly away from me because he understands the implications
Echoban:

U want to have money than ur husband so that u can throw ur his property out in case he cheats shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by annisy(f): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na children no go understand am!!
SocialJustice:
When we go dey tell women to get their own money too, most girls now think say na bad advise.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by annisy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why should I advice an adult not to do what him or her deems fits!!! If you must cheat make sure you count the cost,if the man understood the implications of his actions maybe he won't have done that, he deserves Been kicked out.. Poor man they cheat?! His a mumu man. Cheating is an expensive venture
Jackanda1:
I think you should rather advice men not to cheat. He wouldn't have been kicked out if he didnt cheat.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Echoban: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
annisy:
I can assure you that he won't cheat even if he decides to cheat he will hide it properly away from me because he understands the implications

This one ure sounding like heaven might collapse if he does grin . Fess tell us, What's d implication sad shocked
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Toluwanise247(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
Aguiyimba:

How?
Lust of the flesh and eyes Na real problem.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Stanbaba30: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
This man has no iota of shame , saaamsaaam. Chaai, and the woman is pained to her heart. I don’t blame her at all, she did well. That oloshô get luck say the wife no get hold of her, walahiii she for die o. Thank God for genuine intervention, na her brain for replace that television �

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by obotematics: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Igbo and prophetprenuers Na bastard!
Check well , she don do new sumthin!
Dem no born am well
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just look at the poor kids. It's the kids I feel for. Definitely this man is from akwa ibom. I know how useless some of them can be. No job, not contributing anything to the home, yet fckingg around anyhow.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by NothingDoMe: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Karemarealty288:
fake fake fake fake fake fake... skit has entered a different dimension ...the only thing constant in the confused state is the camera, the already packed ghana must go and the man cheating with a hat on his head.
I some how agree with you.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Magnoliaa(f): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Here's a based woman at least.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Wwwq: 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
Really
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Freelane33(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Yeye man
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by tafat: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Useless man, him cast big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Twin Brother's Pre-wedding Photos / Woman Walks In On Her Husband & His Side Chick At A Salon, Disgraces Them (Video / Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.