Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings (45662 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband Sleeping With Her Mother In Nasarawa / Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hope4nigeria(m): 7:39am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Aboloriburuku leleyi ni?
Are you mistaken me for your mother?
E be like say thunder wan scatter your blokos.
Ara loma san paẹ. O ponu
omo ogun lemi, ati Ara ati ogun, omo iyakan no gbogbo won nse, Now listen, Iku pae!!!! embarassed embarassed, iku lo maa PA iya ati babanla e. Ode olosho. You belong to dogs who will fvck you silly
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by BigMamaNaija: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish. You did well my daughter. No too think am, such is life. Shit happens sometimes.

He will come begging later, not because he loves or misses you. I know such lazy ass wicked men. He'll come because he needs a fool that will continue footing his bills while he messes around as the man of the house. Prepare your peppered hot water for that day milove.

Nonsense and ingredients. embarassed embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by 007lss: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2022
Bluntguy:
Some men no get shame
and no sense too
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by FuckSilly: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
omo ogun lemi, ati Ara ati ogun, omo iyakan no gbogbo won nse, Now listen, Iku pae!!!! embarassed embarassed, iku lo maa PA iya ati babanla e. Ode olosho. You belong to dogs who will fvck you silly
Ho lo re buruku ọmọ ẹrán
Ho lo re buruku ọmọ IRANKIRAN
Ho lo re buruku ọmọ ofo
Ara loma san paẹ ati iyalayaẹ.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by jaxxy(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:
The height of disrespect and ingratitude to the woman..

She did well.

Corridon:
The man bleeped up. I don't support such nonsense. Men should learn to respect their wives. Respect is reciprocal.

The lady is still very wrong and arrogant. Bt b4 I conclude I will like ro know who was paying the rent when they got married and if he paid her dowry or ur gatecrashed into marriage with her.

I hear the man saying this woman has denied him alot of things. I want to know what these are cos u don't denied ur husband sex cos u now pay the bills.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Cantonese: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Chaiiiii.

So how a man make himself boy boy.
A shameless and completely irresponsible young man. He even had the audacity to claim “my house”. The woman kukuma throway am the idiot. After working so hard to put food on the table, the idiot get mind dey get sex with another lady inside house wey e no dey pay rent.

As she smash the tv send am out na im sweet pass. I am sure the money e give that im babe na the woman money too. I sure say e no kuku pay dowry. Dem take woman swear give the Muntula.

Big lesson to men wey dey fumble.

Up you to that woman.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hope4nigeria(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2022
Rik500k:
Not everyone with dick should be called a man
the statory obligation or duty of dick is to fvck women and he's doing it well so how come he's not a man? He's the real G. Only problem he doesn't have money
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by MuMuOnBail: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022
Very useless Man

Very Very useless Man

Very Very Very useless Man

Very Very Very Very useless Man

Very Very Very Very Very useless He-Goat of a Man

I de SHAME for this living thing

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Oejozeff(m): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hope4nigeria(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2022
FuckSilly:

Ho lo re buruku ọmọ ẹrán
Ho lo re buruku ọmọ IRANKIRAN
Ho lo re buruku ọmọ ofo
Ara loma san paẹ ati iyalayaẹ.
ok, the Ediot dog who fvck you last night didn't do it well, you come dey transfer aggression. Don't worry, I will bring you asinwin dogs, they will devour you.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by FuckSilly: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2022
hope4nigeria:
ok, the Ediot dog who fvck you last night didn't do it well, you come dey transfer aggression. Don't worry, I will bring you asinwin dogs, they will devour you.
weyrey ho loriburuku ọmọ
Who fuc kyamama?
If no be say i nor dey fuçkol oshos, i for say make i fuç kyour sisters...
Ho lo re buruku alaye bajẹ.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2022
I’m man, but this is disheartening

Too bad watching it
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by hahn(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2022
phemmyfour:
she no do well. She should be attacking the husband not the poor lady. The man probably lied to the lady about his marital status

Lol. Story.

The girl most likely knew the man is married and was hoping on becoming the madam of the house.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Yandex22: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Heart break every where,last last every body go chop breakfast.
Please if you wanna make money online just read this.
Title:None,Content:I have got an online project work, I have been doing this kind of project work for 5 years. I have 25 workers who are still working with me for the past 3 years and this time I need 7 workers to complete this project. It's a short and easy work like copy and paste.
This project work will continue for 3 months and to do the work you will need a mobile phone or PC.
Every day you have to work at least 8 hours and you can do this from anywhere.
If you work with me then I will pay you $30 per hour ,so if you're interested complete this task below. Thanks for your response here's the link sh-link.me/lsFKE or copy the link to your browser
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by franchasofficia: 8:18am On Sep 19, 2022
emmaodet:

According t the bolded....then what else should we say about many women jobless and broke yet not only cheating on their matrimonial bed but bring a bastard on top. Is that not the worst crime to commit? far more rampant than men own.
I only believe in life and marriage as designed by God in the Holy Bible and as practiced by our forefathers before the arrival of western civilization.

Which clearly stated that a man must be the breadwinner and sole provider for his family (wife and kids first).

I don't really hold much interest in the income of a woman honestly, to me its just a plus for any man lucky enough to find a woman earning decent income and still submissive.

So to me and my own belief, every man ought to be able to provide for his family (wife and kids) if not the man doesn't have any reason to get married. A man must fix his life financially to a stabilized level before thinking of getting married. Pls note that this is my personal belief about marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by mrdino(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2022
I am not a saint, I pray I never stoop this low and cheat on my wife. This man has lost the respect of his family (especially his wife and children) forever, only God can redeem him. Who else noticed the presence of their little children, that scene will continue to replay itself in their mind as they grow up, knowing that their father was a cheater, irresponsible and dishonourable man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by lailo: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2022
The way I see it. That other woman is not new to the family and could possibly be the second wife in making, the first wife already knows her. Objectively analyse their conversations. The man believes as the husband he can bring the 2nd wife to their home which he did while the wife was not around but the children were at home. The media paints it like "cheating and caught " for traffic. The man made a mistake, he should have avoided the first wife wraught by renting another apartment for the new wife.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by emmaodet: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2022
franchasofficia:
I only believe in life and marriage as designed by God in the Holy Bible and as practiced by our forefathers before the arrival of western civilization.
Which clearly stated that a man must be the breadwinner and sole provider for his family (wife and kids first).
I don't really hold much interest in the income of a woman honestly, to me its just a plus for any man lucky enough to find a woman earning decent income and still submissive.
So to me and my own belief, every man ought to be able to provide for his family (wife and kids) if not the man doesn't have any reason to get married. A man must fix his life financially to a stabilized level before thinking of getting married. Pls note that this is my personal belief about marriage

Franchas, i totally agree with you.

a man must fix himself before thinking of raising a family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 19, 2022
gaby:
The height of disrespect and ingratitude to the woman..

She did well.

The bastard husband still had the effrontery to say “there’s nothing you can do”. Very typical.

Well, I am not surprised a bit because that is their culture (ingrained in their DNA) over there where they come from.

They are averse to reasoning & common sense. They do not think before they carry out their ignoble acts.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2022
The man is a fool. Why bring the cheating to your matrimonial home?
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Regie2bless: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.blueprint.ng/video-watch-as-wife-catches-husband-having-s3x-with-another-lover/
the man is the most ungrateful man, you knows that ur wife is your hand and leg, why cheat on her? So sad that at this modern age a full grown up man will still be hiding under the shadow of a woman.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Bbbwings: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Who be the idiots wey dey say madam abeg?
This man no get shame o
Ordinary tokunbo tv na him he dey shout.
That woman needs peace abeg
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by NezzyMike: 9:37am On Sep 19, 2022
annisy:
In this life in all your getting please have money!!! Money stops nonsense
The woman was able to take the bold step because she is financially stable compared to the man and the man was kicked out because he has no money... Last last na who get money get upper say. But cheating is bad

You have no human sympathy! You didn't even consider the psychological trauma she was passing through. That man is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by mediclife1987(m): 9:45am On Sep 19, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Life no balance ooo. To be sincere if you don’t cheat you don’t know what God has done for you oo.

Also if you don't drink alcohol or smoke, you don't know what you're miss oh.

You're missing illhealth, irresponsibility and poverty....
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by phemmyfour: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2022
hahn:

Lol. Story.

The girl most likely knew the man is married and was hoping on becoming the madam of the house.
you don't know that....you know
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by rumenase(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2022
annisy:
The woman was able to take the bold step because she is financially stable compared to the man and the man was kicked out because he has no money... Last last na who get money get upper say. But cheating is bad
the shameless man brought it upon himself he should dance to the music.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2022
PEOPLE should just stop getting married.
Most marriages these days are not truly worth it. Be you a man or woman, you can have a Good Life without getting married.
You can also have kids without getting married.

PEOPLE need to start avoiding DEATH that comes with marital disharmony.
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2022
annisy:
You are Correct.
Let's put that man in NED NWOKO's shoes. The story will entirely become something different.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Tunjibalogun: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2022
Sotland:
Rather na cheat,marry a second wife. It is not a crime and the Bible never condemned it..
Marry Wetin. He's a broke, stupid and dependent man. Where him see money
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Tegabadguy(m): 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by Tunjibalogun: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2022
pocohantas:
As she should.

He should go back to his father’s house.
Evening newspaper embarassed
Re: Wife Catches Her Husband Cheating, Throws Out His Belongings by doneback04: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2022
Godada:

The man should have at least used a hotel.

I am nothing that he shoul BBd cheat but he should at least show some respect for the wife.

The wife disgraced him and even broke his television if you could call that artifact one.

If I'm the lady he cheated with, it's over between us.

So this man go come lose two women like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.