Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja (23183 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo) / Okorocha & His Wife Visit Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by FreeStuffsNG: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2022
Awesome!!!
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Reallifestory: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:
Obasanjo really regarded or feared this woman.

Heard a lot of mysterious things about this woman

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by LeoDeKing: 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
you can't even construct a simple sentence despite being a tribal bigot. I thought one of the requirements of being a bigot is sound intelligent.

I've read the jargon you put out there a hundredth time but couldn't make anything out of it.

Well, it's on record that you can't be supporting APC or Tinubu and still have your mental health intact.
Chinedu, pls which one is "sound intelligent" in English language? Or is it the Aba made variety of Engrish?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Kingozymandias(m): 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Chinedu, pls which one is "sound intelligent" in English language? Or is it the Aba made variety of Engrish?

Don't not violate members privacy by posting their picture or name
Rule 10 violated

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Reallifestory: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

She was powerful before he became governor even during ibb days so I read ...

IBB was her boy so I read too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Reallifestory: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Bros do you know who is that ? Do you want to die ? I mean disappear that your family won't even remember u existed ?

Bros easy ooh

Don’t mind these kids on Nairaland grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by salesbloo: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
Reallifestory:

Don’t mind these kids on Nairaland grin grin
They don't know

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by ezegold4we: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Urchins and agbadorians are becoming useless, orji kalu and mother are political liabilities in his own village talkmore of entire abia state, abia people will be laughing at these comments and tinubu,

Orji and mum is about to collect their own lagos and south west tax payers money from the desperate vegetable ancestor called tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by LeoDeKing: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This woman is surely the queen Elizabeth of Africa.
I know say this news go pain Batsards and urchins who refer to the East as 5%ters and politically inconsequential. Now that there lord and savior has visited an Easterner, expect a change in goal post by the urchins.

Is God Not Wonderful?
"Their" is more appropriate.

To think this one was talking about my Use of English. grin grin grin

Choi, I don suffer for Nairaland.

Even people making effort to write in simple English will be talking. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by ezegold4we: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ordinary TA orji they made govnor from prison in 2007 sacked orji kalu and his mum from Pdp, that's whom tinubu urchins are masturbating on, even orji kalu knows that he's not returning to senate again cos his senatorial zone and entire abia voters is 200℅ obedient.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by DamnnNiggarr: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

"Their" is more appropriate.

To think this one was talking about my Use of English. grin grin grin

Choi, I don suffer for Nairaland.

Even people making effort to write in simple English will be talking. grin

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Roger3D(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:
This election is Tinubu’s own to lose.

He should reach out to all those who can deliver the votes.
Bola Tinubu will make a very bad president. He's not what Nigeria needs right now and I sincerely hope that he loses. What's he even doing with that man and his mother who ruthlessly plundered Abia state for 8 years? Birds of the same feather I guess

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Bankowner: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2022
I'm surprised she didn't give them melon (egusi) to shell, heard anyone who goes to see this woman must first sit and remove shells from melon before meeting with her.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by nnewsnjobs: 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
This woman is still looking strong and healthy, poverty is a bastard.

Money is good.

God abeg ooh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by ObosiUkwalla: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!!

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by specialmati(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The real contestants are out there crossing the Ts and dotting the Is while clowns are out there humiliating old women.

Imagine the old woman they paid 1k and gave a flag to dance. angry
grin grin angry angry angry grin grin your touting is legendary, you even over do suya guy. So old people don't have or use money in you village nawa ooh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by IzzyAgu: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
I have heard a Little about this Woman.

I can rightly say that her old age didnt bring about blessings..

That's all i have to testify!
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by UnknownT: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2022
The woman even looks younger than Tinubu but OUK is in his early 60's. Do the maths

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Ejebleje: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Bankowner:
I'm surprised she didn't give them melon (egusi) to shell, heard anyone who goes to see this woman must first sit and remove shells from melon before meeting with her.

No be everything them dey show for picture
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Stargangz:
See better MILF grin , abeg who get her contact?
Okwa k'ilagbue nwanyi madu....

All these heartless boys....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Mrfixitt(m): 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:
This election is Tinubu’s own to lose.

He should reach out to all those who can deliver the votes.
Lol. Inside of you, you know he's gonna lose woefully but I don't blame you much because man must wack
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Throwback:
Obasanjo really regarded or feared this woman.

Please keep the beer parlor gist out of here.
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Minime10(f): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

That woman is the chairperson of the Ogboni Confratanity in Africa. That's why she is being feared by top politicians in Nigeria . It was her position, that made her son to be messing with OBJ & got away with it when he was Governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by BloomingDale(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Seems Tinubu is older than her.
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Minime10:

That woman is the chairperson of the Ogboni Confratanity in Africa. That's why she is being feared by top politicians in Nigeria . It was her position, that made her son to be messing with OBJ & got away with it when he was Governor.

Hmm I once heard she is heavily diabolical

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ogboni group of companies

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by christistruth01: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

What was her Job during IBBs days
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Eecho(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
lhordspy:
No that cant be...
Same Orji kalu from Abia??
Our headquarter. We zombiedients say No!

All those people are paid 700million naira each. cry

How can TINUBU want to take our beloved
and only 5% votes we are depending on?

How can one man have so many crowd, And know so many political influencial people...

How can the voters of only Bornu state cover a whole region, afghanEASTERN . WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS!!

Only our zombedients crowd and people are organic. We will occupy INEC office and tell them the crowd tinubu is pulling is too much. We cant bear it anymore. This is injustice .

We will not agree to this. Even though our members dont have pvc's, but we are winning on social media.
After crying , you go and drink your burukutu and sleep .
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Haywhy3579: 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
ezegold4we:
Ordinary TA orji they made govnor from prison in 2007 sacked orji kalu and his mum from Pdp, that's whom tinubu urchins are masturbating on, even orji kalu knows that he's not returning to senate again cos his senatorial zone and entire abia voters is 200℅ obedient.
U will just sit down in ur village holding ur useless phone and making false statistics. If background check is done on u, I know u have not been to abia state before. Lagos is like London to u but u can convieniently write statistics from ur village.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Nne mama omereme
Re: Tinubu, Gbajabiamila Visit Orji Kalu's Mother In Abuja by GreyLaw(m): 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
Minime10:

I don't think that's why Kalu was harsh on OBJ. Kalu was one of those who founded PDP. As at 1999 he gave OBJ N150m for campaign and gave some other millions to PDP. He was a money bag and had rights to brag and make noise. These are well-documented facts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeks Senate Confirmation Of Five Board Directors For CBN / Military Or Civilian Regime Make Your Choice And Why. / Buhari Appoints PwC, KPMG To Audit NNPC, CBN, FIRS, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.