Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Could Be Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong? (271 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong? by Rtk5: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
There is something that has been bothering all this while. Former Nigerian International Mikel Obi is very rich but I wish you know how his family is suffering here in Jos including his father. It is pathetic, I just had to bring it here after the issue was discussed on a radio program yesterday. That's a fact because I normally see the father of Mikel and the remaining family members alot.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Blake755: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2022
Really please how through is this very very pathetic angry angry
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Godada(m): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Jflex07(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hmm. Are you sure?
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Lonestar124: 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mind your business op
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by headbasher96(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
so u want make we donate money for them abi na wetin when mikel father the chop life them kidnap am no be same mikel pay the ransom the man no want showoff again abi them the beg u food

a typical nigerian wants his family members to live in mansions and drive different cars that when he will feel that he is successful

oga so long as your family the chop food woth meat rest o some only food them no see talkless of to follow vanity like cars and mansions any day u see mikel father go ask am why them been kidnap am

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Rtk5:
There is something that has been bothering all this while. Former Nigerian International Mikel Obi is very rich but I wish you know how his family is suffering here in Jos including his father. It is pathetic, I just had to bring it here after the issue was discussed on a radio program yesterday. That's a fact because I normally see the father of Mikel and the remaining family members alot.

thinking that because someone is rich and famous then their entire family should also be rich is not only very foolish, it is plain INSANE!!!!
here is a clue, his family probably live in a house he paid for, and thats all that he should do. hoping that he puts them on a monthly salary while they drive Rolls Royce and fly private jets is INSANE!!!

no wonder so many Nigerian/African footballers go broke with such archaic mentality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Really She's Fully Enjoying It / You Want Sure Odds, 5odds Daily Thank Me Latee / 5 Tips For A Steamy Sexting Session With Your Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.