Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness (19010 Views)

Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal / Photo Of The New Lagos Road Worthiness Certificate Issued Last Week Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Ashly4shegs: 5:21am On Sep 19, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Stop talking nonsense because you support a candidate that will not even come 2nd or 1st.

Haha, e never reach this level na;
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by daygee12: 5:21am On Sep 19, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

I don't take advice from people comparing Lagos to the U.S.A or U.K. Its obvious they've never travelled out before.

But u that have traveled how far with ur muddy state

1 Like

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Sonyboom: 5:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Just imagine comment from a foolish soul. When Awo contested with a Christian Christian ticket did your Igbo vote vote him.

This fool is fun so because I want to vote Tinubu I am not a Christian. You igbos are ridiculous to say the least.

Jokerman:

Ode. You are not a Christian... no Christian will vote Muslim Muslim....
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Alexmani: 5:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Competing with what? You're very myopic, i was charged 20k yesterday because they my allowable time to do inspection expired after paying for the certificate. The only reason why I didn't do it because they don't have enough inspections center to take care of number of motorists in Lagos. I live Ajah and for weeks you can't get a space. Bribery too. What nonsense, i had to pay another 6k to get another referral and traveled all the way to Lokowe epe to have my car inspection done. After that i was told to drive 11km away to collect my certificate which I refused to go due to traffic. I lived abroad and it's far cry for me to compare the two. Lagos is setting up a transactional innovation for their pockets and not to serve us better. In fact, motorists from what i have known are traveling to Ogun to get a cheaper documents. Why are the private cars the target? All these taxi, transporters are also road users and can pose a safety problem to everyone. Don't ever mention that again. Go and learn how to use innovation to solve problems and not for moneybags like Nigeria

nothingspoil70:
Lagos is another country entirely. Competing with advanced countries like the United states and the United kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Traplord09: 5:28am On Sep 19, 2022
Why some anti-corruption campaigns make people more likely to pay a bribe

Donors and civil society groups spend tens of millions of dollars every year trying to combat corruption. They do it because corruption has been shown to increase poverty and inequality while undermining trust in the government. Reducing corruption is essential to improve public services and strengthen the social contract between citizens and the state.

Types
Bribery.
Trading in influence.
Patronage.
Nepotism and cronyism.
Gombeenism and parochialism.
Electoral fraud.
Embezzlement.
Kickbacks.

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by obembet(f): 5:29am On Sep 19, 2022
sms4sure:
Why this hate so much for this progressive state(Lagos) by some sections. I don't understand.

They envy Yoruba too much... They can never see any good about Yorubas...they always wish Thier land is west but God pass them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Sonyboom: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2022
Only one thing can make you be against this noble gesture. And that is hate. Are you Igbo or Yoruba ? The answer you provide is why you'd stare at this innovation n chose to hate or dislike it even with all it flaws.

Tell me any state coming up with innovation to alleviate suffering in Nigeria n tell why any human with a functional brain will be against an innovation such as this if it is not due to bigotry n hate.

Alexmani:
Competing with what? You're very myopic, i was charged 20k yesterday because they my allowable time to do inspection expired after paying for the certificate. The only reason why I didn't do it because they don't have enough inspections center to take care of number of motorists in Lagos. I live Ajah and for weeks you can't get a space. Bribery too. What nonsense, i had to pay another 6k to get another referral and traveled all the way to Lokowe epe to have my car inspection done. After that i was told to drive 11km away to collect my certificate which I refused to go due to traffic. I lived abroad and it's far cry for me to compare the two. Lagos is setting up a transactional innovation for their pockets and not to serve us better. In fact, motorists from what i have known are traveling to Ogun to get a cheaper documents. Why are the private cars the target? All these taxi, transporters are also road users and can pose a safety problem to everyone. Don't ever mention that again. Go and learn how to use innovation to solve problems and not for moneybags like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by pipnator00(m): 5:40am On Sep 19, 2022
The Chinks don carry their tracking system come Nigeria. If ever you are captured by that camera, just know that your details will be transmitted to some remote storage managed by the Chinks.
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by McDuncan: 5:51am On Sep 19, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Lagos is another country entirely. Competing with advanced countries like the United states and the United kingdom

But a million years behind in being responsible in social amenities, infrastructural development or transparent. Just advanced in tax collection.
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Antoeni(m): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2022
You can’t Arrest any Vehicle because of Road Worthiness when the roads are not worthy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by reddingtonblack: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Away from the usual LAWMA, LASTMA and other agencies payments for services and fines, LASG seriously increased the collection of taxes and fines ever since Bola Tinubu declared his intention to run for President. Its becoming unusual.

Between Feb till now can you be more precise the taxes and fines that have been unduly increased

Hope you are also aware between when Tinubu declared for presidency cost of food stuff, products and services keeps rising. is that also Tinubu's fault or handiwork

1 Like

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by afadi2410: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Dsalvo:

It is no accident Yorubas are 'loaded' in every way possible. One of the reasons they hate and envy us with so much vitriol and in such a toxic manner.

You are loaded,but you will lose an eye teeth just to find your way to UK,abi?
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by jaxxy(m): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2022
nothingspoil70:

A man who never paid taxes in the United States or even here tripling taxeing the whole lagos yet 80% of lagos roads are bad not not drive worthy.

Lagos is a crime scene for unbelievable extortion.
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by engroke(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Everything should not be geared towards revenue generation.......
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by saintrow1: 6:35am On Sep 19, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Stop talking nonsense because you support a candidate that will not even come 2nd or 1st.

Enemy of progress
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by saintrow1: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2022
Alexmani:

If you don't like it pls leave lagos
No be by force to live In lagos
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Bulletproofgt: 6:48am On Sep 19, 2022
When you watched the queen coffin being moved from Scotland for 6 hours through villages did you see any pot holes on the roads? Did any of the roads look like Luth road, Abaranje road, Ejigbo Lcda roads even the one in Oba palace? Shame on our government. We go abroad and learn evil to profit our pockets. Do the roads and people's won't find it hard to pay for documents renewals. Do you know how much damages and cost incurred from bad roads? Thieves in leadership, do roads and put up good policies and see if people wont comply. Every month shock, abs,vrakes, tyrod,hub etc
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Regex: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2022
Acidosis:

Yeah with bad roads and rickety yellow buses with wooden car seats.

People never travel outside Lagos them go deh yarn nonsense. Abuja has well connected roads than Lagos. Yes it's the capital. But Lagos is a glorified Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by zikter(m): 6:57am On Sep 19, 2022
joyandfaith:

But there are no cameras to catch thieves and criminals in lagos. Do you know why? Criminal system and Government are perfectly aligned.
Please can you come and commit crime in Lagos? I humbly ask so as to be sure of your assertion
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by deebrownneymar: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2022
They didn’t install cameras for security reasons but to boost their back door stealing capacity. Tifnubu is the most crooked!
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Jokerman(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Sonyboom:
Just imagine comment from a foolish soul. When Awo contested with a Christian Christian ticket did your Igbo vote vote him.

This fool is fun so because I want to vote Tinubu I am not a Christian. You igbos are ridiculous to say the least.

Ode ni e... Ode.... must all yorubas vote Tinubu... alayi leko oshi.... angry
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Jokerman(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2022
walefresh3:

I am a Christian a Redeemer ...from victory parish ...and I will vote TINUBU.... 90% Yoruba Christians will vote ASIWAJU BOLA HAMMERED TINUBU.... Fact.. forget about the noice on social Media.... Una don successfully brainwashed other Christian minorities in Nigeria ... But yorubas are smarter.... We will not fall for your tricks...

We can't vote a bigoted-personified with religion fanactical mind set like OBI

You are a liar... no Christian is voting Muslim Muslim ticket, when we know that no Muslim, even the yorubas will vote Christian Christian.

You lots cannot destroy Christianity in Nigeria... ko le werk
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by joyandfaith: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2022
zikter:
Please can you come and commit crime in Lagos? I humbly ask so as to be sure of your assertion

There are more criminals in lagos than law- abiding people. In lagos that criminals would be robbing pedestrians in afternoon.
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Johel(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2022
nothingspoil70:

In your dreams.
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Spain007(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2022
nothingspoil70:

Lol
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Kehinderichard(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2022
Nice one. However, I hope it catches some of the lawless yellow buses as well, and not just private cars
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by africantycoon: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2022
nothingspoil70:

United States and United Kingdom are not "advanced".... Nigeria is more advanced though you wont believe it...
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Oejozeff(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2022
I'm sorry guys for poping in.
You guys have been supporting me from day one.
Guys please check out the animation I did recently with my PC (laptop) and please don't forget to comment, I believe you guys comment will improve me cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1TG1wUzWE
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2022
My question is this if your plate number is not registered in Lagos state and your vehicle particulars is overdue. Is the track camera will captured it for any offences or it applies on Lagos registered plate numbers.
sam20:
Lagos state government is now using AI technology to track compliance with your road worthiness certificate and particulars ,if you don't do the needful,you stand the chance of
making money for Lagos for overdue and expired documents.
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by LexNuel(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2022
I am waiting for them to catch all those Danfos and kowope and other commercial buses...its only on private cars they know how to flex muscle...

Imagine a Keke in the middle of s T junction on a busy express way because he thought he could beat red light... and there were officials there...all discussing and looking away... if there's an accident now, they will shift blame... if na private car!!... omo!!... food don ready for them be that...

Nonsense...
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by Richarlison640(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Lagos install more camera � are be Lagos install one camera
Re: Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness by ada9ja(f): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ipob terrorist turned to political movement need to stay way from lagos.

Pooh the lagos that are enslave under a man that uses diapers....shame on u guys for allowing modern slavering to sway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Tips For Driving Inside The Rain / Nissan Creates Self-Parking Slippers,Tables & Cushions Based On ProPilot Tech / Free Vin Check (www.autocheck.com.ng)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.