Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal (6594 Views)

Lagos Installs More Cameras To Track Vehicle Certificates, Road Worthiness / Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / Photo Of The New Lagos Road Worthiness Certificate Issued Last Week Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
You can renew your vehicle documents hassle free and save yourself the time and stress. Check my profile for contact details. wink
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by gabrielokeke555(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Man is as reliable as a swiss watch.
He is the definition of "ease of doing business"

Very trustworthy fellow.

10/10 I must admit.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by OtopDesign(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2022
ospreywin:
You can renew your vehicle documents hassle free and save yourself the stress of inspection. Check my profile for contact details. wink

Without going for inspection?
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by hayjayman(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
gabrielokeke555:

Very trustworthy fellow.

10/10 I must admit.

I pity you.. Without inspection?.... Just hold on, let the VIOs on the roads stopped you and confirm that you did a back door job... You will come back here and lament....

Let me quickly enlighten you, the unit that carries our inspection on vehicles are independent and standing alone.. You must clear the two before given a valid paper.. VIOs don't open another way to earn more revenue through ignorant people, your eyes go soon clear.. The street camera will definitely hold you..
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by hayjayman(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2022
OtopDesign:

Without going for inspection?

Bro, you better be guided and do the normal thing, as I dey like this, I be the king of back door stuff but when VIO don catch me with a invalid RW certificate, I coughed out ₦60k out of no where before they released my car.... Inspection centers wey big men dey wake up go early in the morning to avoid queue, someone dey say you can get without inspection... Na lamentations go end am las las
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by OtopDesign(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
hayjayman:

Bro, you better be guided and do the normal thing, as I dey like this, I be the king of back door stuff but when VIO don catch me with a invalid RW certificate, I coughed out ₦60k out of no where before they released my car.... Inspection centers wey big men dey wake up go early in the morning to avoid queue, someone dey say you can get without inspection... Na lamentations go end am las las

I know now... I b won yab the guy if he eventually quote me, thank goodness he didn't reply...

Anyway sorry for the ordeal
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
OtopDesign:

I know now... I b won yab the guy if he eventually quote me, thank goodness he didn't reply...

Anyway sorry for the ordeal

I quoted you... So?
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
hayjayman:

I pity you.. Without inspection?.... Just hold on, let the VIOs on the roads stopped you and confirm that you did a back door job... You will come back here and lament....

Let me quickly enlighten you, the unit that carries our inspection on vehicles are independent and standing alone.. You must clear the two before given a valid paper.. VIOs don't open another way to earn more revenue through ignorant people, your eyes go soon clear.. The street camera will definitely hold you..

I don't usually engage in exchange of words on nairaland because it's a faceless forum but if I don't reply you, I'll be giving the wrong impression to a lot of people.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by hayjayman(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2022
ospreywin:

I don't usually engage in exchange of words on nairaland because it's a faceless forum but if I don't reply you, I'll be giving the wrong impression to a lot of people.

1. Know the difference between backdoor and knowing your onions; there's nothing backdoor about the road worthiness and it's verifiable.
2. You want to enlighten upon zero knowledge, you don't know anything about the lies you wrote up there, the same vio officials carry out the inspection, there's no special unit or anything, you're just blabbing.
3. Street camera's? Lmao because it's genuine, no ANPR camera will capture it.
Lastly, because you're miserly doesn't mean other people can't pay their way to save stress and time, which is why I'm here. You don't know sh*t about backdoor, your connection is limited and the 60k you paid to vio is a lie, show the evidence you paid 60k for an invalid roadworthiness.

Shutuo, bloody scammer.. It would have been better you keep quiet, even if it not back door.. Do you want to encourage people getting road worthiness without physically inspecting the vehicle.. And you see accidents in the roads, and you will be blaming the devil...

Please note, no one should engage this guy for road worthiness certificate without inspection.. He is a scammer and bloody liar, he will only get you into problem... When you get your road worthiness with physical inspection, you will know that its worth it, because those inspection officers will reveal to you the issues with your vehicle, bith major and minor, and will advise you accordingly, if the issues don't meet up to certain standard they won't issue certificate, if it's a minor issues they will inform you to try and fix it before it causes a major damage.. They will even tell you what your mechanic will not tell you..

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by femionasan(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2022
ospreywin:

1. Know the difference between backdoor and knowing your onions; there's nothing backdoor about the road worthiness and it's verifiable.
2. You want to enlighten upon zero knowledge, you don't know anything about the lies you wrote up there, the same vio officials carry out the inspection, there's no special unit or anything, you're just blabbing.
3. Street camera's? Lmao because it's genuine, no ANPR camera will capture it.
Lastly, because you're miserly doesn't mean other people can't pay their way to save stress and time, which is why I'm here. You don't know sh*t about backdoor, your connection is limited and the 60k you paid to vio is a lie, show the evidence you paid 60k for an invalid roadworthiness.

Sorry sir, you really have not said anything. For the fact that you say that "connection is limited" automatically means its a backdoor approach, in other words you are cutting corners. So a car that doesn't have the minimum requirements to get a RW certificate can get it through you? Lets do what is right for our own good, we no go gree. Na we dey do ourselves pass.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2022
femionasan:

Sorry sir, you really have not said anything. For the fact that you say that "connection is limited" automatically means its a backdoor approach, in other words you are cutting corners. So a car that doesn't have the minimum requirements to get a RW certificate can get it through you? Lets do what is right for our own good, we no go gree. Na we dey do ourselves pass.
Ok. No vex

I'm actually not discouraging anyone to do the inspection, infact I'll ask if your car is in sound condition before proposing any alternative to you, I'm just helping out people with tight schedule and saving some the stress. Your car should always be in good condition any time any day on the road.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by hayjayman(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2022
ospreywin:

Ok. No vex

Mr Ade licensing.. Why are you buzzing my line??
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2022
hayjayman:

Shutuo, bloody scammer.. It would have been better you keep quiet, even if it not back door.. Do you want to encourage people getting road worthiness without physically inspecting the vehicle.. And you see accidents in the roads, and you will be blaming the devil...

Please note, no one should engage this guy for road worthiness certificate without inspection.. He is a scammer and bloody liar, he will only get you into problem... When you get your road worthiness with physical inspection, you will know that its worth it, because those inspection officers will reveal to you the issues with your vehicle, bith major and minor, and will advise you accordingly, if the issues don't meet up to certain standard they won't issue certificate, if it's a minor issues they will inform you to try and fix it before it causes a major damage.. They will even tell you what your mechanic will not tell you..

"Scammer and bloody liar".... Lol grin.
1. You might want to reconsider your words and back it up with evidence that I scammed anyone.
2. Talk is cheap on this forum, if you can say it to my face I'll really take you serious and be happy rather than saying it behind a keyboard like a coward.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 10:41am On Sep 29, 2022
hayjayman:

Mr Ade licensing.. Why are you buzzing my line??
Yeah I actually wanted to call you and ask how you came about calling me a scammer
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by hayjayman(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
ospreywin:

Yeah I actually wanted to call you and ask how you came about calling me a scammer

Don't encourage what is destroy the system because its going to us haunt us in the end... The Lagos state governments says, take your vehicle to VIO office for inspect before given a certificate" let it be like that bro... Don't try to circumvent the system... Thanks..
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
hayjayman:

Don't encourage what is destroy the system because its going to us haunt us in the end... The Lagos state governments says, take your vehicle to VIO office for inspect before given a certificate" let it be like that bro... Don't try to circumvent the system... Thanks..
I didn't
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by xpensivealex(m): 7:08am On Oct 01, 2022
[center][/center]but to be frank, i will rather travel to neigbouring states like osun or ondo to renew my paper and ease myself from yhis unnecessary stress of roadwhorthiness stuff. In ondo state, u can do renew ur paper within an hour.Road worthiness is road worthiness irrespective of were it is issue

1 Like

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
Happy New Month,

Please nobody should try to renew his/her Roadwhorthiness through the back door because at the end you will be the person to suffer any penalty or fine.

2 Months ago, I called the person that has been helping me to Register/ Renew all my car documents, he told me since my car is not in lagos that it Will now cost #7,000 to renew only Roadwhorthiness because you must go for inspection before they can renew the Roadwhorthiness and he said there a way they can renew it through the back door, 3 or 4 days after he called me to send my account that he wants to refund the money for Roadwhorthiness that it did not work and he said I should renew it in Delta state, he refunded the #7,000 and the next day I received the car Licence and Insurance which he sent through one of the transport companies to Asaba and I went to VIO Office in Asaba and do the Roadwhorthiness.

ospreywin:
You can renew your vehicle documents hassle free and save yourself the stress of inspection. Check my profile for contact details. wink
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by diportivo: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Happy New Month,

Please nobody should try to renew his/her Roadwhorthiness through the back door because at the end you will be the person to suffer any penalty or fine.

2 Months ago, I called the person that has been helping me to Register/ Renew all my car documents, he told me since my car is not in lagos that it Will now cost #7,000 to renew only Roadwhorthiness because you must go for inspection before they can renew the Roadwhorthiness and he said there a way they can renew it through the back door, 3 or 4 days after he called me to send my account that he wants to refund the money for Roadwhorthiness that it did not work and he said I should renew it in Delta state, he refunded the #7,000 and the next day I received the car Licence and Insurance which he sent through one of the transport companies to Asaba and I went to VIO Office in Asaba and do the Roadwhorthiness.

follow who know road grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by Treadway: 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
hayjayman:

wrong. I have also used his services and have been doing so for over 3 years. He is no scammer. That you can't explain how he can still get it done doesnt make him a scammer. This is Nigeria, with the right relationships anything is possible. This doesn't mean your submission on the standard protocol for LACVIS is invalid. Cheers
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by duality(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
hayjayman:

So all the danfo in Lagos have road worthiness? Who inspects them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by KolaShangOne(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Is the road worthiness renewal for private cars every year or every 6 months?

Can I do it in another state even though I have a Lagos number plate?
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2022
KolaShangOne:
Is the road worthiness renewal for private cars every year or every 6 months?

Can I do it in another state even though I have a Lagos number plate?
12 months for private vehicles

Yes, if you are resident in that state or you don't drive around in Lagos.
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by hayjayman(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
duality:

So all the danfo in Lagos have road worthiness? Who inspects them.

Do you drive?... Have you ever seen a VIO official stopping Danfo for check?.... You are free to compare yourself to Danfo clan, but don't include us, okay.... It's those that have cars that we are talking about here..
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by ospreywin(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
hayjayman:

Do you drive?... Have you ever seen a VIO official stopping Danfo for check?.... You are free to compare yourself to Danfo clan, but don't include us, okay.... It's those that have cars that we are talking about here..
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by IamAgod(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
gabrielokeke555:

Very trustworthy fellow.

10/10 I must admit.
Hey, have you heard from him recently?
I sorta have a business with him but messages hasn’t been delivering on his whatsapp and his number is switched off.
Kindly respond pls
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by hello66: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2022
IamAgod:

Hey, have you heard from him recently?
I sorta have a business with him but messages hasn’t been delivering on his whatsapp and his number is switched off.
Kindly respond pls

And you are a god,

Involk him nu

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by IamAgod(m): 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
hello66:

And you are a god,

Involk him nu
I’ve been in touch with him thanks
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by mygame: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
Can u share your contact. I am interested
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by Jonnyquest: 6:25pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hello, good evening.

I've been trying to get him on phone since yesterday for a business. His phone is off and whatshapp messages not delivering.

Pls can anyone help me with his reachable line
Re: Lagos Road Worthiness Renewal by Ololademrmoney2(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
I can help you with your car documentation, reach out to me via WhatsApp
Jonnyquest:
Hello, good evening.

I've been trying to get him on phone since yesterday for a business. His phone is off and whatshapp messages not delivering.

Pls can anyone help me with his reachable line

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Nissan Primera P11-144 CVT Not Selecting Properly Codes P0325 and P1777 / My Brother Sold My Car With The Original Documents Without My Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.