Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress (356 Views)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. / Pictures Of A Politician And His Mistress Naked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by donsolo4u2c(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
An unidentified lady has been involved in an auto crash in Calabar while chasing her husband who she saw with another woman.

According to an eye witnesses, Stephen Okposin, the accident happened earlier today at the Murtarla Mohammed Highway.

“The lady saw her hubby at Spar shop with another woman in the car, so she hurrily drove to double cross them. This man saw her car and zoomed off, so the woman became aggressive and sped up.

“I was just driving behind them just in less than 3 minutes I saw her involved in the accident and she’s unconscious at point of death. The hubby that was running suddenly dropped off the lady who was with him and rushed down to to assist revive her from the car.

“She’s been rushed to the hospital. We pray she survives it.”

Credit: Facebook/Stephen Okposin

https://advertuos.com/lady-involved-in-auto-crash-while-chasing-her-husband-and-his-mistress/

Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by Jflex07(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2022
Women, note that men are polygamous in nature, if you find your husband cheating, don't try to do anything stupid at least for the sake of your sanity and your children. The least you can do is to deny him sex so that he doesn't infect you with any deadly diseases.. See as this one just end herself, mean while the side chick will take over the home and inherit the kids. So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by fman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Jflex07:
Women, note that men are polygamous in nature, if you find your husband cheating, don't try to do anything stupid at least for the sake of your sanity and your children. The least you can do is to deny him sex so that he doesn't infect you with any deadly diseases.. See as this one just end herself, mean while the side chick will take over the home and inherit the kids. So unfortunate.
u said it all

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by Corridon: 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
If she die the man will marry the side chick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by decatalyst(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
DAMN!

She may never recover from the shock!
Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by Givemehope(f): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Avoidable death. What for?

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by dollytino4real(f): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
Wen i saw it on facebook i thought it was a joke or an old story!! Wat a cheap way to die! ,, God forbid

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by Abduljohn(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
When you are happy, don't promise and when you are angry don't take decisions. Only if she had taken a second to listen to her instinct. I pray she doesn't have any paralysis when resuscitated because that will be more depressing
Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by Brexxit(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Chai.
Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by Chuknovski(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
She just waste her life over a randy busuru
Re: Lady Involved In Auto Crash While Chasing Her Husband And His Mistress by Softmirror: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
cry

ARE THEY HANDLERS OF THE MONIKERS CARRYING (F) ABOVE TRUELY FEMALES?! AM SO SURPRISE REALLY! E BE LIKE SAY, DEATH DON MAKE DEM REASON LIFE MATTER WELLA.......REMINDS ME OF ALOT OF WOMEN'S STANDS ON YUL EDOCHIE CHOICE OF MARRYING A SECOND WIFE. AND HOW WOMEN WERE SO ANGRY,
AND IN SUPPORT OF THE FIRST WIFE. HMMM.... SAME WOMEN WOULD SEE YUL'S FIRST AS A FOOL IF SHE ACTUALLY CHOSE TO FIGHT FOR HER MARRIAGE BY GIVING IT HER ALL IN ALL.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Men Cope With Sexual Urges Every Week? / My Bestfriend's Secret(contd) / Pretty Girl Doing Sweet Lesbiian Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.