Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra (11789 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: IPOB A Branch Of PDP Behind Insecurity In South East / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2022
Sannisege:
I dare Obi to leave Lagos and go to Anambra whether them no go use him blood paint road for there.

Kai your daftiness is like Zee world. Extraordinary everyday. Guy man some months back was in Anambra nothing happened to him. Make una get small sense naaa
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by LiveWithIt: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

Walahi i don't have any sense at all.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2022
[quote author=LiveWithIt post=116801623][/quote]

you don't need to edit my post. nitwit
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by yahmohy27: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Just look at the lineup of agbado-munching urchins above me. They have assembled to cause disunity again, as they usually do. Because that is their primary assignment. Tell them that today is not that day! The south is ONE
What rubbish is this one saying
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is what you always tell your mother

I am not surprised with this your comment because. it was clear you were a disgrace to your parents and lineage that was why you were abandoned and unloved.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by etrouble: 6:53am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
I thought Zombidients said they are Fulani herdsmen

Fulani herdsmen are not flat headed nah
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by owobokiri(m): 6:53am On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialEdition:
No train in the SS & the SE. The only post-colonial single gauge old locomotive that runs through Port Harcourt - Oyibo - Aba, has stopped working. It saddens me that my brother could give Maradi Niger Republic a train, but not my region. The marginalization & hate is so REAL.
Is it not time we stop complaining about this?
It's time to do whatever it takes to ed this!
Problem is that some people will be complaining about this humiliation of the easterart of this country, but will still be the same people praying for Nigeria to continue! I don't understand such confusion. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
Let the former Eastern Nigeria make a decisive step towards freedom! Period!
A reptile from sokoto should not be the one to tell me when to have a road , a bridge or a train station in the East! Especially, when he's going to do so with my resources.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by yahmohy27: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Better stop the lies abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by rusher14: 6:55am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

where are the railways for the east? There was a loan taken for it.

There was no loan for the east.

Ask Abaribe.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

There was no loan for the east.

Ask Abaribe.
So it is clearly a marginalization plan. look of really Bubu wanted to harness opportunities to handle shipping from Landlocked countries of Chad and Niger. he would have opened up the eastern railway. The distance from Chad/Maiduguri to PH is a shorter one than from there to Lagos. You see the insincerity
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by rusher14: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

So it is clearly a marginalization plan. look of really Bubu wanted to harness opportunities to handle shipping from Landlocked countries of Chad and Niger. he would have opened up the eastern railway. The distance from Chad/Maiduguri to PH is a shorter one than from there to Lagos. You see the insincerity

There is no insincerity.

You were the ones specifically agitating against the approval of such loans.

Can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by tishbite42: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. You Igbos are funny people grin. Na Soludo yoh dey talk about o Now, he has turned to a bad man, simply because he is telling you the true situation of things in his state? cheesy Anyways, na so many Anambraians insult Obi when he was governor, same people are cheering him on to be President. It's why the rest of the country don't take you people serious
We have seen where you the serious ones have taken the country to.
Yeye dey smell
Face una headache and leave the Igbos with theirs
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by tishbite42: 7:08am On Sep 19, 2022
owobokiri:

Is it not time we stop complaining about this?
It's time to do whatever it takes to ed this!
Problem is that some people will be complaining about this humiliation of the easterart of this country, but will still be the same people praying for Nigeria to continue! I don't understand such confusion. It makes absolutely no sense to me.
Let the former Eastern Nigeria make a decisive step towards freedom! Period!
A reptile from sokoto should not be the one to tell me when to have a road , a bridge or a train station in the East! Especially, when he's going to do so with my resources.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2022
Disclose the south east state
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Grandemperor(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Puerile and spurious measure to be undertaken by inec. To be presented by parties, and adjudicated by the tribunal/courts.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Tflex01: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:

https://punchng.com/igbo-behind-insecurity-in-anambra-soludo/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1663536155

In the governor word... "Hundred percent of those we have caught are Igbos".

But why do Igbos like to live in denial?!
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by richie240: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2022
Oga soludo, in gidgiddy's voice: "Stop saying trash; show us d 'evidence' dt southeasterners are responsible for the insecurities, killings and anarchy in alaigbo"

In d voice of obidients: "soludo is codedly working for Tinubu"; "urchins have come up with another propaganda in another effort to cast a stain on Peter obi; it won't work"; "soludo is an efulefu"
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by David160(m): 7:20am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O pari! This man is not playing any nonsense conspiracy of others against us victim card played by some Igbo and it shows his strength of character. He is breathing down the necks of irressponsible parents raising nonsense unpatriotic, irresponsible and uncouth children in his state of Igboland and he needs the support of everyone.

OyigboUpdate said they are not just igbos

THEY ARE IPOB HIDING AS IGBOS

UNKNOWN GUNMEN IS IPOB

but I don't understand why the governor said something different

OyigboUpdate abeg update the governor
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by AwkaFinest: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2022
SpecialEdition:
No train in the SS & the SE. The only post-colonial single gauge old locomotive that runs through Port Harcourt - Oyibo - Aba, has stopped working. It saddens me that my brother could give Maradi Niger Republic a train, but not my region. The marginalization & hate is so REAL.

Calm down. There is train in Delta State. Abi Delta is no longer part of SS?
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by frankson1(m): 7:31am On Sep 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Just look at the lineup of agbado-munching urchins above me. They have assembled to cause disunity again, as they usually do. Because that is their primary assignment. Tell them that today is not that day! The south is ONE

I strongly believe that your comment would have been very different from this if Soludo had said otherwise.

You people should keep pretending that all is well but in the real sense, some of you can't return home or even set up businesses there undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by lukency(m): 7:35am On Sep 19, 2022
The truth they say can not be too heavy for the mouth that carries it.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by frankson1(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:
Soludo is on his path to becoming an efulefu
He should realize that it won't take Ndigbo' anything to discard him
Rochas is a case study

He's "an efulefu" for stating the obvious shocked shocked

The damage done is irreparable sad
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Dennisbulkan: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
Very true..

But Buhari created the environment for crime and crimality in the southeast through the way he mishandled the IPOB agitation..

An intelligent president could have nipped it in the bud before it got to the stage of armed agitation/ESN creation.

Anyway, the problem is gradually being solved using local solutions..

Got caught at right angle, they just shift goalPost grin
I used to be so naive that I fought for una matter but now my eye don clear. Igbos are narcissist. They never admit any wrong, always shifting blames & goalposts to defend their illogical narratives even at the expense of their own kind. I have one as a room mate & I hate his guts grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Kingozymandias(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is Anambra the home of incoming igbo president
.stop using bots on this forum!! Stop !. It is illegal and the moderators will ge you and all those bot accounts .
Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala mukina2 rocktation justwise oam4j nlfpmoɗ
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Indispensable85(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2022
Confirm! God bless you richly soludo.
Igbos are killing Igbos! Mad people!
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Carlyscales: 8:05am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
This is Anambra the home of incoming igbo president

At the moment, Katsina state is the worst North Western state ravaged by bandits and fulani herdsmen. Infact recently Masari had to constitute a committee to reachout Niger Govt n Katsina IDPs abandoned in Niger Republic, since last year.
The presidential pre-convoy was even attacked in Katsina recently. So, is a Katsina man not still the president??

The arrogance of you present govt supporters is infuriating n provocative. If you guys continue this way, I promise you the North will shock you in 2023. The North is bleeding and you guys are saying you want to continue this charade??

The more you talk this way, the more people want to get u out of govt. Better look for something else to campaign with.

OBI did well in curbing insecurity while in Office. His predecessors were using Bakassi boys to fight criminals until he came and nipped insecurity in the bud, using legal conventional methods.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by richie240: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2022
LiveWithIt:
ppl from the east are worst than Boko Haram, tufiaka and they want to give us a man from that region to govern us never...
He will rule Biafra not our Great Nigeria that belongs to tinubu..
Let me go get my agbado and cassava
At least northerners don't deny that Boko Haram and iswap/bandits are northerners; but u see southeasterners ehn, it will take a miracle for two out of ten igbos to agree that the ppl terrorizing the east are fellow igbos. And this is d ppl we shd entrust our collective future upon?
I got a foretaste of this 'blind support for kinsmen' during gej's era; there was nothing that he (gej) did that was bad. It was always turned into a tribal thing. You will hear,
"they want to bring Jonathan down bcus he's our bloda."

Imagine what will happen if a (God forbid) Peter obi mistakenly finds himself in ask rock.

if it's a herculean task for Nigerians to ask ndigbos to hold themselves accountable for igbo-on-igbo crimes, how does any sane person think it will be less easy to hold igbos accountable for igbos-on-other-Nigerians crime"

If chinedu can kill chinasa (his own bloda) and his fellow blodas pin it on musa, what will now happen when chinedu kills kabiru?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2022
hollywater:
Confused Man. Someone who just enter power and begin to demolish his people properties, what good do expect from him.

Nna thunder from iragbiji faya ur left ear dia. I’m sure you’re from Nnamdi Kanu’s dirty Abia state,Uzodinma imo state or even Simon Ekpa the terrorist’s state where these terrorists are being bred daily. You come here to say nonsense.

Same minds have been saying it here that igbos are the ones sponsoring the gunmen or are even directly involved in the southeast blood spillage. But illiterates like u will come here to deny it and heap the blame on Fulani or even Festus keyamo the Delta he goat

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Mrkindness: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2022
Even when we know that Fulani and hausa Muslims are behind terrorism in Nigeria but we have never heard any northern governor says it. Soludo should find solution to insecurity in Anambra and stop playing ethnic politics against his people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu State Inaugurates Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Nsukka / FEC Approves Renewed Hope Infrastructure Fund For Critical Projects Nationwide / Who Is The Worst Nigerian President To Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.