Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra (11797 Views)

Landmark: Peter Obi Is inciting S/Easterners Against Tinubu - Umahi (vid, Pix) / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by PandoraObi: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

I am not surprised with this your comment because. it was clear you were a disgrace to your parents and lineage that was why you were abandoned and unloved.
How will you be surprised because I know whom you are, because you came here to attack anyone like they are responsible for your frustrations, you even said your parents are disgrace to your lineage and you are trailing their path? so because they abandoned you and didn't shower you love aggravated your depression, makes you embittered and aggressive.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Bontafa: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:
How will you be surprised because I know whom you are, because you came here to attack anyone like they are responsible for your frustrations, you even said your parents are disgrace to your lineage and you are trailing their path? so because they abandoned you and didn't shower you love aggravated your depression, makes you embittered and aggressive.

Show me Bola

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by richie240: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Igbos needs serious delivernce angry.Igbos are architect of their own destruction,they refused empowering youths economically since 1999,now same youths are frustrated and turned savages in igboland killing themselves for rituals and vices in name of biafra.God help soludo to reset Anambra for sanity to resume in east IFSHA angry
Can u deliver he who doesn't even agree in d first case that he has a demon?

Izit not when someone carry hin 2 left legs go meet pastor dt d pastor will conduct deliverance for him?

The average igbo still doesn't agree that southeast is a terrorist zone talkless of agreeing that his blodas are responsible for d anarchy currently experienced in alaigbo and he is ready to curse d living daylights out of anyone that dare say so.

A region that lack truth and integrity in calling a spade by its name shd never be allowed to rule the general multi-ethnic populace to avoid another needless war.

When ndigbos are ready to say d truth and live above narrow-minded bigotry, then perhaps they are ready for for leadership, but right now, mbanu!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Officialgarri: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2022
tishbite42:
Soludo is on his path to becoming an efulefu
He should realize that it won't take Ndigbo' anything to discard him
Rochas is a case study
you guys hate to hear the truth. You easily point out other tribe's fault, but whenever you Igbos get exposed, then the person who exposed you becomes a traitor.

Your type of sense is the reason why an albino monkey could fool you for years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Landmack: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2022
Officialgarri:
you guys hate to hear the truth. You easily point out other tribe's fault, but whenever you Igbos get exposed, then the person who exposed you becomes a traitor.

Chaii..u just finished the offspring of a caged albino cheesy

U sure say that animal understands what you’ve just typed sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Captain92: 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
Just do your job clean irrespective of people involved, we want sane society not insane one.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Patriotsleague: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Officialgarri:

Albino monkey aka, nnamdi cownu cheesy
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Igbojew: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Just look at the lineup of agbado-munching urchins above me. They have assembled to cause disunity again, as they usually do. Because that is their primary assignment. Tell them that today is not that day! The south is ONE
You really know them very well but we don't care how they feel about great Igbos cos Igbos are great and brave people...................I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by logizorla: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
I seriously concur with Soludo on this, I observed same, because am here.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Christistruth00: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
muykem:
Thanks to erudite scholar professor Charles Soludo. This is the fact that many igbo leaders are shy away from. Nnamidi kanu is curse to south east. Yes we have criminals in every parts of the conutry but unlike south east they have not been praised or applauded to make them feel their criminal activities are people oriented.

Kanu actually thought he was their Lord and Saviour

But Jesus Christ put Kanu where he belongs
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
fk001:

Because he is their sponsorer IPOB won't like to touch the person that bankrolling them, rather they will support him directly or through proxies

You are a real clown walahi
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2022
PandoraObi:

you love to mirror people. dude you are a disgrace and a failure just go and lick your wounds and be a better person.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2022
ityP:

He should stay in Anambra like Tinubu stays in Lagos. He just enters and runs out of Anambra. Dude no dey stay put for that state grin

But Tinubu has been in Abuja lately. youbguys should quit being stupid.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okhuadams:
K olodo it is you and ur fellow ipob/esn members that are blind blinded blinding to the truth.

Oga stop being frustrated
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
alobright17:
The guy is suffocating you with facts and truth on tbe matter and all you do is name calling when you have nothing reasonable to counter him with . why not quit instead of disgracing yourself .

If you're not blind a hypocrite and a bias minded brainwashed creature you wouldn't need Soludo to say this before knowing that currently the crimes happening in igbo land are perpetrated by fellow Igbos . The Governor knows better than you .he even went ahead to give example by saying those caught are 100% Igbos . what are you still arguing about ? Are you more Igbo than who sef . abeg getat onye ala .

Oga you don't have sense honestly.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2022
Landmack:

If Soludo likes he should exonerate u demons. The fact still remains that u Ipob illiterates terrorists brought all these evil to the once peaceful region with una tactless and disorganised cult filled with hardened criminals and touts.

Thunder will continue to faya Ekpa,Edoziem,Nworu,MNK and the rest ediots of d southeast

you have no sense honestly
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
rusher14:

There is no insincerity.

You were the ones specifically agitating against the approval of such loans.

Can't eat your cake and have it.

Oga have sense the agitation against the loans is because it will put us in a precarious position financially. and are the igbos not proven right with what Nigeria is in now? Again the railways in the north what value have they gotten to the nation. the railways are still running at a loss.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop being frustrated
just as they are frustrating you.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by alobright17(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

Oga you don't have sense honestly.
See as the guy just dealt with you and you're only insulting ,that's sign of myopic, frustration and defeat . apart from insults there's absolutely nothing left for you .
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
alobright17:
See as the guy just dealt with you and you're only insulting ,that's sign of myopic, frustration and defeat . apart from insults there's absolutely nothing left for you .

deal with me ke!!!!!! Oga don't make me laugh abeg. there's no harm in pointing out when One doesn't have sense
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Okhuadams:
just as they are frustrating you.

e dey really pain you sha
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by alobright17(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

deal with me ke!!!!!! Oga don't make me laugh abeg. there's no harm in pointing out when One doesn't have sense
the evidence of the blow pained you to the extent that you resort to name callings and insults . next time don't pick such fights since you're clueless . Insult merchant .
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by PandoraObi: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
obynzo:

you love to mirror people. dude you are a disgrace and a failure just go and lick your wounds and be a better person.
So you are using the lines your mother normally use on your father and she has transferred it on people, well since your mother declare you as a disgrace, failure and miserable and you accepted, it will find expression and express fulfilment in your life.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by hollywater: 5:25am On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=Landmack post=116805766]

Ipob member dey para grin

U neva chi anything!

useless bunch of Ipob illiterate terrorists.

Now run mad u spineless twerp[/quote See idiot talking. Disappear from my face jare. Na IPOB matter go kill you.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2022
PandoraObi:
So i am using the lines my mother normally use on my father and she transferred it on people, well since my mother declared me as a disgrace, failure and miserable and i accepted, it will find expression and express fulfilment in my life.

Amen i agree with all you pronounced on yourself. grin grin grin
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 20, 2022
alobright17:
the evidence of the blow pained you to the extent that you resort to name callings and insults . next time don't pick such fights since you're clueless . Insult merchant .

It is really paining you sha.....
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by PandoraObi: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2022
obynzo:

Amen i agree with all you pronounced on yourself. grin grin grin
Hehehehehehehehehe, so IPOB miscreants and cannibals are this Stupid.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by Idiko1: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2022
I have written that parading of the so-called PhD does not indicate the level of intellect. This Soludo is a bigger idiot than I have ever thought possible.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by paramakina202: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2022
Idiko1:
I have written that parading of the so-called PhD does not indicate the level of intellect. This Soludo is a bigger idiot than I have ever thought possible.

Because he said the truth?
IPOB evil have lasted this long because our people decided to bury the truth.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by poseidon12: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2022
LiveWithIt:
ppl from the east are worst than Boko Haram, tufiaka and they want to give us a man from that region to govern us never...
He will rule Biafra not our Great Nigeria that belongs to tinubu..
Let me go get my agbado and cassava

You are always free to jakpa out of Nigeria. Obi/Datti are coming to repair the destruction your Buhari has wrecked on Nigeria.
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by LiveWithIt: 10:44am On Sep 20, 2022
poseidon12:

You are always free to jakpa out of Nigeria. Obi/Datti are coming to repair the destruction your Buhari has wrecked on Nigeria.
One of the numerator Nigerian enemy spotted
Re: Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra by alobright17(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2022
obynzo:

It is really paining you sha.....

At least for the first time you did not insult , Job well done mission accomplished .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson And Ike Ekweremadu Commission Projects In Bayelsa (Photos) / Minimum Wage, Maximum Trouble / General Ali Commends Yahaya Bello For Brutally Fighting Crime In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.