Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless (43197 Views)

Olu Jacobs Looks So Slim As He Pays Surprise Visit To Wife On Movie Set (Video) / Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / The Look On #bbnaija Alex When She Received A Car Key Was Priceless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by charlypoker(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2022
Oluwaseunomo:

What's the point in seeing your parents everytime

What's wrong in seeing your parents all the time?
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Tegabadguy(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Singer Johnny Drille paid a surprise visit to his parents for the first time this year and they were totally happy and excited to see him. The dad almost reacted like a child seeing his sussessful celebrity son after such a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotRii43BK0

nine one brother
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by folake4u(f): 10:17am On Sep 19, 2022
Beautiful!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by folake4u(f): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
Mom007:
All hail mystery girl...
Love this guys music.
Good to see he is also well cultured!

One of my favourite songs from Johnny Drille. kiss

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Sucre6: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2022
romunu:
Sure, but remove the naija artistes

Have u listened to these Nigerian acts I mentioned, u need to u will really change your mind
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by deltateam: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
This is a play list I can't get tired of cool.

Just hearing about this dude. I thought he was a conductor.

Let me youtube his video if any.

"Wait for me" is his song I've heard and played without putting a face nor name to it.
That dude deserves recognition joor.

His songs have content, melody and rhythm.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Foodie1(m): 10:23am On Sep 19, 2022
He looks so much like his dad.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Sucre6: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
deltateam:

Just hearing about this dude. I thought he was a conductor.

Let me youtube his video if any.

Jeez, dude is fvcking good in what he does
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Iconpee(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I'm more concerned he's just visiting his parents for the first time this year and the year is already on its last legs. that's something I can't relate with. Yeah, he's a popular musician, maybe but he's not yet popular enough for this.

He doesn't need to always see them...as long as he does what he is supposed to do...wen u get to his level...u will truely know what it means to be a star who may not have time for his own sef
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by ElValiente(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2022
American countrymusic artists mistakingly born in a country where they don't appreciate good music. Good job son .
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by deltateam: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:

Jeez, dude is fvcking good in what he does

I agree. I seriously agree. Pardon me.

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by deltateam: 10:32am On Sep 19, 2022
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by MuMuOnBail: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2022
SINCE THE DAY THIS BROTHER TASTED WEED

He stop singing those his burial love country music.

He even started growing dreads under his privates areas

So sad grin
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by WHITELIGHTER: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
And this suppose be news?
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by crazygod(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
One of the Nigerian Musician I really enjoy listening to, the list of people I want this guy to make songs with
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
Remove Dakolo. He shouts too much. The other guys there sabi serenade. Dakolo na church singer wey sabi shout

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Sucre6: 10:44am On Sep 19, 2022
crazygod:

Remove Dakolo. He shouts too much. The other guys there sabi serenade. Dakolo na church singer wey sabi shout

Having u heard

Wish me well by timi da kolo?

If u haven't then u need to, the guy is classic cool
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by horpe132(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool

This combination can cause depression.... Ahh, kuku add Adele to the list...lol
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Streetmovement(m): 10:54am On Sep 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I dey like this guy music well well

He's style of doing music is unique
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Sucre6: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2022
horpe132:

This combination can cause depression.... Ahh, kuku add Adele to the list...lol

There are songs for every moment, these are songs you listen to when u want to reason well, very early in the morning or late at night cool

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Prettychild(f): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
robinso01:
The father reaction though grin. There's this happiness parents feels when their children are doing well.
Not all fathers though
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by haabidah666: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2022
coolJohnny Drille....was like...my papa!...he calls me everyday,he asks me son,i hope you're doing okay....oh my papa grin

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by lhordspy: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2022
lailo:
All I see in the first picture is Papa Ajasco, and Miss Pepeye grin grin grin grin

You are going to hell.. Straight!
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Bontafa: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
lhordspy:

You are going to hell.. Straight!

Show me Bola

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Patriotsleague: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
He is good.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by anayolity: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool

Omo just add justin bieber to the list
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by haabidah666: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2022
Op,Johnny Drille, not Johnny Drill.
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Ksmith9: 11:18am On Sep 19, 2022
Lover boy�
Sucre6:
√Ed sheran
√sam smith
√Bruno Mars
√lukas graham
√Darey art alade
√Timi dakolo
√chike
√Cobhams Asuquo

The combo go mad cool
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by hopefulLandlord: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2022
Iconpee:

He doesn't need to always see them...as long as he does what he is supposed to do...wen u get to his level...u will truely know what it means to be a star who may not have time for his own sef

you guys startle me with statements like these which is built on certain assumptions. what do you mean by "supposed to do"? I guess "send money", right? you think sending money somehow replaces them seeing and touching you?

also what's "get to his level"? do you think he's already that big of a star that his level is ahead of me just because he's released some songs? Let's even assume his level is way ahead of me and I'm the lowest of low, are you saying there's NO musician bigger than him that still visits his/her parents more? That time he doesn't have would suddenly materialise when he gets info that one or both parents are dead. how is it that he somehow could squeeze time when they die but couldn't when they were alive?

"I hope my children come and visit one or twice a month" Lukas Graham in the song "7 years"
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by haabidah666: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2022
MuMuOnBail:
SINCE THE DAY THIS BROTHER TASTED WEED

He stop singing those his burial love country music.

He even started growing dreads under his privates areas

So sad grin
true ooo comrade...if you listen to his album BEFORE WE FALL ASLEEP you go understand
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Sucre6: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2022
Ksmith9:
Lover boy�

I just love good music that's all grin
Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by haabidah666: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2022
Sucre6:

I just love good music that's all grin
no be only you comrade kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless by Zetty177x: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
I hope he didn't buy his dad ogogoro while he gives his mum better gift like cash etc.
His dad is a pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / Shina Peller Pictured With His Adopted Twin Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.